Last Date: 05th June 2017
Government of West Bengal
District Project Management Unit, Kanyashree Prakalpa
New Administrative Building, 3rd Floor, Purba Bardhaman-713101
willing candidates including retired Government employees for engagement to the post of Data Manager against vacancies under District Project Management Unit, Purba Bardhaman for Kanyashree Prakalpa in accordance with Notification No. 3593(20)-SW dated 7.11.2013 of the Department of Women Development and Social Welfare, Women Welfare Branch, Government of West Bengal read with resolution of meeting of the State Level Steering and Monitoring Committee of Kanyashree Prakalpa, dated 31.10.2013 of the Government of West Bengal. Eligibility Criteria and other conditions along with procedure of application and other processes for selection for engagement are given below. Engagement to all posts is for a Contractual Period of 3 years from the date of Contract.
Govt. of West Bengal Job Details:
1.Post Name: Data Manager
No. of Vacancy: 19 Posts
Pay Scale: Rs.11000/- (Per month)
Educational Qualification: Graduate in any discipline with certificate in Computer Application from recognized institution and Typing speed 30 wpm in keyboard.
Other Terms & Conditions:himachal government jobs
- All Applications should be submitted online in prescribed format along with coloured scanned copy of colour passport size photograph & signature (File Size: Scanned 40 KB to 50 KB) and supporting documents (File Size: Scanned 90 KB to 100 KB) as available at www.ssmbardhaman.org. Incomplete application in any respect shall be summarily rejected.
- Each candidate can apply for a single post only. No duplicate application would be accepted.
- The printed copy of the form after online submission has to be submitted along with self attested copies of testimonials to the Office of the District Magistrate & Collector, District Project Management Unit, Kanyashree Prakalpa, New Administrative Building, 3rd floor, Purba. Bardhaman-713101 within 06.06.2017, 5 p.m. No submission after the stipulated time shall be entertained.
- Hard copy of Applications are to be submitted in a sealed envelope superscribed with the Name of the Post Applied for, Place of Posting Applied for & Name of Block/ Municipality/ Sub Division of Applicants’ residence against a receipt without verification at the Office of the District Project Management Unit, Kanyashree Prakalpa, Purba Bardhaman on any working day from 11 A.M. to 5 P.M. on and from and 15th May 2017 to 5th June 2017.
- After scrutiny, List of accepted applications would be displayed in the same Website and Office Notice Board on and from 9th June 2017. List of Rejected applications along with reasons of rejection will also be displayed.
- Admit Cards for Written Examination for all eligible candidates would be made available in the same website from 12”’ June 2017 which is to be filled and brought to the Examination centre. No entry will be allowed without a valid admit card.
- All other terms & conditions for engagement would be guided by order of the Department of Women Development & Social Welfare vide No. 3593(20)-SW dated 7Â° November 2013 and subsequent resolutions of the State Level Steering & Monitoring Committee, Kanyashree Prakalpa in this respect.
How to Apply: Interested candidates may apply Online through the website http://www.ssmbardhaman.org from 15.05.2017 to 05.06.2017. Printout of Online application form along with attested copy of relevant documents,two recent passport size photograph send to Office of the District Project Management Unit, Kanyashree, Prakalpa, Pura bardhman on or before 06.06.2017.
Important Dates to Remember:
Starting Date for Submission of Online Application: 15.05.2017
Last Date for Submission of Online Application: 05.06.2017
Last Date for Receipt of Application: 06.06.2017
click above to download
the employment notification
click above to apply
now online or download form