Advt. No.: 01/2017
National Aerospace Laboratories
P.B. No.1779, HAL Airport Road, Kodihalli, Bangalore—560017
National Aerospace Laboratories (NAL) invites application for the post of 28 Technical Assistant, Technical Officer & Senior Technical Officer. Apply Online before 25 March 2017. Qualification/eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below…
NAL Job Details:
1.Post Name: Technical Assistant
No. of Vacancies: 25 Posts
Pay Scale: Rs.9300-34800 /-
Grade Pay: Rs.4200/-
2.Post Name: Technical Officer
No. of Vacancies: 01 Post
Pay Scale: Rs.9300-34800 /-
Grade Pay: Rs.4600/-
3.Post Name: Senior Technical Officer
No. of Vacancies: 02 Posts
Pay Scale: Rs.15600-39100 /-
Grade Pay: Rs.5400/-
Eligibility Criteria for NAL Recruitment:
- For Technical Assistant: First Class Diploma in relevant Engineering / Technology of atleast 3 years full time duration OR atleast 2 years full time duration in cases of lateral admission in Diploma Courses or its equivalent with experience of 2 years in the relevant area/ field.
- For Technical Officer: B.E./B.Tech or equivalent in aeronautical / Aerospace Engineering with 55% marks.
- For Senior Technical Officer: MBBS with 55% marks from a recognized medical college/ University or B.E/B.Tech in Computer Science with 55% marks.
- These positions are open only to Indian Nationals/Overseas citizens of India.
- The appointment will be in the CSIR National Aerospace Laboratories (NAL), Bangalore, under the Council of Scientific & Industrial Research (CSIR) which is an Autonomous Body under Ministry of Science & Technology. However, the appointees are liable to be posted in any of the Labs/Institutes of CSIR situated anywhere in India as and when required.
- A Non-refundable application fee of Rs.100/- (Rupees One Hundred only) is payable separately for each post (candidates belonging to SC/ST/PWD, Women and regular employees of CSIR are exempted from payment of application fee) in the form of Demand Draft valid for a period of atleast 3 months from the last date for receipt of applications. Demand Draft should be drawn in the name of Director, CSIR-NAL and payable in Bengaluru.
- Candidates applying for more than one post should submit separate Online Application form for each post indicating the Category and Post Code along with prescribed application fee and copies of all marks cards, certificates and testimonials separately for each post.
- The period of experience in a discipline/area of work, where prescribed, shall be counted with effect from the date of acquiring the prescribed minimum educational qualifications for the post.
- In respect of equivalent clause in educational qualifications, if a candidate is claiming a particular qualification as equivalent as per the requirement of the advertisement, then the candidate is required to produce order/letter in this regard, indicating the authority (with number and date) under which it has been so treated. Otherwise, the application is liable to be rejected.
- If any document/certificate furnished is in a language other than Hindi or English, a transcript of the same duly attested by a Gazetted Officer or Notary is to be submitted.
- Application from the candidates working in CSIR, Govt. Departments and Public Sector Undertakings will be considered only if forwarded through proper channel within 15 days from the closing date prescribed for receipt of online applications and with a clear certificate that the applicant will be relieved within one month of receipt of appointment order, if selected. However, Advance copy (Xerox copy) of the Online Electronics Application Form together with application fee, all certificates & testimonials etc. must be submitted before the closing date.
- Persons with Disabilities (PWD) fulfilling the eligibility conditions prescribed under GOI instructions are encouraged to apply.
- The application once made will not be allowed to be withdrawn and fees once paid will not be refunded on any count nor can it be held in reserve for any other recruitment or selection process.
How to Apply NAL Vacancy: Interested Candidates may apply Online through the website www.nal.res.in & send the print out copy of Online Application Registration Form duly signed together with recent passport size photograph, Application fee, copies of Matriculation / SSLC / Apprentices Certificate Qualifications, Experience etc. should be sent in a sealed cover superscribing “Application for the post of Technician, Post Code No.____, Advt.No.1/2017” to The Administrative Officer CSIR National Aerospace laboratories Post No.1779, HAL Airport Road, Kodihalli Bangalore — 560017 (Karnataka) on or before 25.03.2017.
Important Dates to Remember:
Last Date For Submission of Online Application & Hard copy: 25.03.2017
click above to download
the employment notification