Advt. No.: BSP-285(Rectt.)/16-17
Steel Authority of India Limited
Bhilai Steel Plant (SAIL) invites application for the post of 21 Medical Officer, Junior Staff Nurse (Trainee) & Various Vacancies for JLN Hospital & Research Centre. Apply Online before 16 March 2017. Qualification/ eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below…
SAIL Job Details:
1.Post Name: Medical Officer
No. of Vacancy: 04 Posts
Pay Scale: Rs.20600%-46500/-
2.Post Name: Junior Staff Nurse (Trainee)
No. of Vacancy: 11 Posts
Pay Scale: Rs.16800-24110/-
Educational Qualification:latest andhra govt jobs
- For Medical Officer: MBBS from a university/ institute recognized by MCI with post qualification experience of at least one years.
- For Junior Staff Nurse (Trainee): B.Sc. (Nursing) from an Institution recognized by Nursing Council of India OR 10+2/Intermediate in Science with Diploma of minimum three years duration in General Nursing and Midwifery from a Govt. recognized Institution with valid registration in Nursing Council of India/State with minimum one year post qualification clinical experience.
- Candidates must be an Indian national possessing requisite qualification from an institute recognized by State Government/ Central Government.
- Candidates not fulfilling the required criteria need not apply. All certificates of eligibility will be verified the time of interview skill test/ trade test only and any candidate fail to produce the same will not be allowed in the interview skill test/ trade test. Therefore, candidates must ensure their eligibility before submission of application.
- Bio metric registration and subsequent verification of candidates will be carried out during the selection process and at the time of joining.
- Candidature of a registered candidate is liable to be rejected at any stage of the recruitrnent process or after
recruitment or joining, if any information provided by the candidate is found to be false or is not found in
conformity with eligibility criteria mentioned in the advertisement. Bhilai Steel Plant reserves the right to reject the applications and no communication in this regard will be made with the applicant.
- Bringing influence at any stage of the selection process will disqualification the candidate.
- The Management reserves the right to fill or not to fill all or any of the above positions without assigning any
- The prescribed qualification / experience are the minimum and mere possession of the same does not entitle a candidate for written test/interview /skill test/trade test. SAIL / BSP’s decision shall be frnal in this regard.
- Selected candidates shall also be required to serve in any of the mines owned by Bhilai Steel Plant.
- The advertisement is available at SAIL website www.sail.co.in, Any subsequent changes if made in the employment notice shall be communicated through the website. Candidates are advised to keep themselves
updated of the changes if any.
- The vacancies shown are provisional and liable to be increased or decreased or may be reduced to nil; in which case Bhilai Steel Plant is not liable to compensate the applicant for the consequential dangers.
- Candidates employed in Govt. departments/PSU3/Autonomous Bodies will have to produce No Objection Certificate (NOC) from the present employer at the time of interview/tradeÂ test/skill test.
- While applying candidate must write his/Â her name as it appears in the educational certificate of matriculation or equivalent examination.
- No request for change of examination centre will be entertained after final submission of application form.
However, BSP reserves the right to cancel or add any center depending on the response in that area/centre.
- Laptop mobile./ wrist watches, calculator, scales and other electronic gadgets will not be allowed within the
premises of examination cenfes.
- If the SC/ST/OBC/PwD certificate has been issued in a language other than English/Hindi, the candidates will be required to submit a self-certified translated copy of the same either in English or Hindi.
How to Apply SAIL Vacancy: Interested candidates may apply Online through the website www.sail.co.in from 17.02.2017 to 16.03.2017 thereafter website link will be disabled.
Important Dates to Remember:
Starting Date For Submission of Online Application: 17.02.2017
Last Date For Submission of Online Application: 16.03.2017
click above to download
the employment notification