Last Date:08 May 2019
High Court Patna
High Court Patna invites Application for the post of 20 General Mazdoor. Apply Online Before 08 May 2019. High Court Patna Recruitment Qualification/eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below… Official website is www.patnahighcourt.gov.in
Name of the post – General Mazdoor
No of post – 20
Pay Scale – Not Specified
Intermediate Passed in any faculty or its equivalent from a recognized Board/University, diploma/certificate of at least a 6 months’ course in Computer Application.
General Information:faculty opening
- Applications are invited from eligible candidates for engagement to the post of Twenty (20) General Mazdoor (Computer Knowing) on contractual basis on daily wage of Rs.247/- per day in the Digitisation Cell of the Patna High Court for a period of Five years or till the completion of Digitisation Project whichever is earlier. The Job profile for the related candidates shall include carrying bundles of files from one building to another and making relevant entries in the software.
- The Application shall be filled up online (www.patnahighcourt.gov.in) from 18/04/2019 to 08/05/2019 till 23.59 hours after which the link shall be disabled. However, link shall remain available upto 13/05/2019 till 23.59 hours only for the purpose of uploading the scanned photograph, signature, declaration written in the handwriting of the candidate and obtaining the printout of the application form. The candidates are advised to keep a printout of the online filled in application form with themselves, and the same, along with all the required certificates, shall be requisitioned from the candidates qualifying the Examination.
- The candidates are advised to write the declaration mentioned below in their own handwriting in Black ink on a white sheet of paper, get it scanned for the purpose of uploading the same while filling up the form online ” I hereby declare that the facts and details given by me in this application are true to the best of my knowledge and belief. I understand that in the event of any of the particulars or information above being found false or incorrect at any stage, my candidature shall be liable to be rejected”.
- Candidates will have to upload their scanned color photograph and signature (in Black ink). Accordingly, candidates are advised to scan their photograph, signature and declaration in the given format and save in a documentary file from where the photo, signature and hand written declaration in own handwriting so scanned can be browsed and uploaded. After filling up the necessary details, a candidate will have to press the ‘submit button’, after which, a registration number will be generated.
- A citizen of India.
- Medically fit possessing good physique to suit the job profile.
- Of a good character and antecedent.
- Not below 18 years and above 40 years of age.
- The cut off date for the purpose of consideration of the eligibility of the applicant is 31st January 2019.
- The candidates must possess the minimum qualification of Intermediate Passed in any faculty or its equivalent from a recognized Board/University, and
- The Candidates shall possess a diploma/certificate of at least a 6 months’ course in Computer Application from an Institution recognized by the Government.
- The prescribed educational qualification is minimum and mere possession of the same does not entitle any candidate to be called for the test(s). The High Court reserves the right to scrutinize applications of the candidates on the basis of educational qualifications and/or experience of working in similar capacity in the State/Central Govt. Offices/Undertakings.
- In case, it is detected at any stage that a candidate does not fulfill the eligibility criteria and/or has furnished incorrect information or suppressed any material information, his/her candidature/selection is liable to be cancelled.
- The candidates will have to download the Admit Card from the website of the Court by entering their registration number and date of birth, and hard copy of the same will not be sent to them. The candidates are advised to keep visiting the website of the Court for details and updates regarding examination.Engagement of General Mazdoor (Computer Knowing) Advt. No.G.M../ /2019
- There shall be two tier procedure of selection comprising Online written Test followed by interview. Final merit list shall be prepared on the basis of performance in Online (written) Test and Interview taken together. The Court reserves the right to make any amendment in above selection pattern whenever it thinks proper.
- Application Fee :- An amount of Rs 500 (five hundred only) has to be paid online while filling the application.
How to Apply:
- Candidates must apply online from 18/04/2019 to 08/05/2019 till 23:59 hours. For Applying Online, visit Patna High Court Website (http://patnahighcourt.gov.in)
- Please note that all the particulars mentioned in the online application including Name of the Candidate, Date of Birth,Address etc. will be considered as final and no modifications will be allowed after submitting the online application. Candidates are, hence, requested to fill in the online application form with utmost care as no correspondence regarding change of details will be entertained and permissible.
- Candidates should carefully fill in the details in the online application at the appropriate places very carefully and click on the “SUBMIT” button at the end of the online Application format. Before pressing the “SUBMIT” button, Candidates are advised to verify every particular filled in the application. The name of the candidate or his/ her father/ husband etc. should be spelt correctly in the application as it appears in the certificates/ marks sheets. Any change/ alteration found at later stage may disqualify the candidature.
- After 24 hours of making payment the candidate will have to visit the website of the Court again,enter his registration number and date of birth, upload his scanned photograph, signature and declaration to finally submit the application form.
- The candidates are advised to take a printout of the finally submitted online application form, keep it with themselves, and the same along with relevant certificates shall be requisitioned from the candidates qualifying the examination.
- Candidates are advised in their own interest to apply on-line much before the closing date and not to wait till the last date to avoid the possibility of disconnection / inability / failure to log on the High Court’s website on account of heavy load on internet / website.
- High Court does not assume any responsibility for the candidates not being able to submit their applications within the last date on account of the aforesaid reasons or for any other reason beyond the control of the Court.
- Please note that the above procedure is the only valid procedure for applying. No other mode of application or incomplete steps would be accepted and such applications would be rejected.
- The Judiciary is a distinct and independent arm of Government entrusted with judicial authority, and mandated to administer and deliver justice to the people of India. It plays a fundamental role in the promotion of law and order, human rights, social justice, morality and good governance.
- The independence of the Judiciary is guaranteed by the constitution in a number of its provisions regarding among others, the appointment, removal, salary and other conditions of service of judicial officers. The core of the Judiciary’s independence is the absence of any interference for the Executive or the Legislature in judicial decisions.
- The mandate of the Judiciary is to establish and facilitate effective and efficient machinery capable of functioning as an adjudicating authority in India and of quickly administering and delivering justice and related services to the people of India. The key function of the Judiciary is therefore, the adjudication of civil and criminal cases. In addition, it interprets the constitution and gives effect to its provisions, as well as providing the expertise in interpreting of the laws. Further, the Judiciary performs other related duties in promotion of human rights, social justice and morality.
click above to download
the employment notification
click above to apply
now online or download form