Last Date:20 May 2019
Advt. No. :Estt./Contract-01/2019
Indian Institute of Information Technology (IIIT)
Prayagraj (Uttar Pradesh)
Indian Institute of Information Technology (IIIT) Allahabad Invites applications for the post of 05 Medical Officer Vacancy. Apply Application form before 20 May 2019. Qualification/ eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below…
Name of the post – Medical Officer
No of post – 05
Pay Scale – Negotiable
MBBS from Government / Government recognized Medical College. Should be Registered with U.P. Medical Council.
General Instructions:delhi sarkari naukri
- A Candidate should ascertain, before applying, he/she satisfies all the eligibility conditions as stipulated in the advertisement. Candidates, who do not satisfy with the eligibility conditions, will be liable to be disqualified at any stage of recruitment.
- Prescribed format of the application form is available on the Institute Website www.iiita.ac.in. Candidates are requested to download and fill the prescribed format of the application form and send the same along with all relevant documents.
- The completed application along with all relevant supporting documents duly self attested must be sent to Deputy Registrar (Estt.), Establishment Section, IIIT Allahabad Devghat Jhalwa,Prayagraj – 211015 on or before 20th May 2019. by Registered /Speed Post or in person at the Security gate of Admin Block, IIIT Allahabad Campus. The envelope containing complete application should be superscribed as “Application for the post of Medical Officer.”
- Incomplete application or without relevant supporting enclosures or if received after closing date, i.e. 20th May 2019, will be summarily rejected.
- Candidates should send self-attested copies of certificates and mark-sheets from matriculation onwards in support of their qualifications. Original certificates must be produced at the time of Personal Discussion / Interview.
- Certificate in support of experience (if any) should be in proper format i.e it should be on the organization’s letter head, bearing the date of issue, specific period of work, name, designation and signature of the Administrative Authority/ Owner of the Organization along with/her seal.
- SC/ST/OBC candidates are required to attach the caste certificate as per format prescribed by the Govt. of India.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for Personal Discussion / Interview which shall be informed separately.
- The Institute reserves the right to relax any of the qualifications / experience in exceptional cases.
- The date of determining the eligibility of all candidates in every respect shall be the normal closing date of Advertisement.
- No correspondence will be entertained from candidates regarding postal delays, conduct and result of interview and reasons for not being called for Interview / Presentation.
- No T.A. / D.A. will be paid for attending the Interview / Presentation.
- The Institute reserves the right to increase / decrease the number of vacancies or cancel the partial or whole selection process.
- The Institute reserves its right to place a reasonable limit on the total number of candidates to be
called for Interview / Presentation.
- The Selected candidates will have to perform duty day / night shifts as assigned by the Competent Authority.
- Any attempt to influence will lead to disqualification of candidature.
- In case of any inadvertent mistake in the process of selection which may be detected at any stage even after the issue of appointment letter, the Institute reserves the right to modify/withdraw/cancel any communication made to the candidates.
- In case of any dispute / ambiguity that may occur in the process of selection, decision of the Director, IIIT Allahabad, shall be final.
- Any legal proceedings in respect of any matter of claim or dispute arising out of this advertisement and / or an application in response thereto can be instituted only in Prayagraj and courts / tribunals / forums at Prayagraj only.
- The Interview/Presentation for the post of Medical Officer is likely to be held in First week of June 2019.
- Prior to 2010, the IIITs at Gwalior, Allahabad, Jabalpur and Kancheepuram were set up by the Ministry of Human Resource Development (MHRD).
- In 2010 the Indian Institutes of Information Technology Bill 2010 was introduced in Lok Sabha. The bill sought to grants the status of Institutes of National Importance (INI) upon the four IIITs. After much debate and changes, the bill was passed by the Parliament on December 1, 2014 and published as the Indian Institutes of Information Technology Act, 2014 on 8 December 2014, coming into effect on 5 January 2015.
- In 2015, a fifth institute was set up by the MHRD in Kurnool,as part as the government obligation under the Andhra Pradesh Reorganisation Act, 2014. The Indian Institutes of Information Technology (Amendment) Act, 2017 granted the INI status to the Kurnool institute.
- Besides the above fully government funded IIITs, in 2010 the Union Cabinet approved a scheme for setting up twenty more IIITs, based on the public-private partnership (PPP) model, funded by the central government, state governments and industry partners in the ratio 50:35:15.As of 2014, 23 proposals were made by 21 states (Andhra Pradesh (Chittoor & Kakinada), Assam, Bihar, Chhattisgarh, Goa, Gujarat, Haryana, Himachal Pradesh, Jharkhand, Karnataka, Kerala, Madhya Pradesh, Maharashtra (Pune & Nagpur), Manipur, Orissa, Punjab, Rajasthan, Tamil Nadu, Tripura, West Bengal and Uttar Pradesh), and 16 proposals were approved (Andhra Pradesh (Chittoor), Andhra Pradesh (Kakinada), Assam, Gujarat, Haryana, Himachal Pradesh, Karnataka, Kerala, Madhya Pradesh, Rajasthan, Tamil Nadu , Maharashtra (Pune), Uttar Pradesh, West Bengal , Manipur and Tripura). As of 2017 14 of these IIITs were set up, the ones not being set up are the ones in Kakinada, Andhra Pradesh and in Bodhjungnagar, Tripura. In addition, in 2015 the MHRD approved an IIIT in Nagpur, Maharashtraand in Ranchi, Jharkhand. An IIIT in Bhagalpur, Bihar was approved in 2016.Finally, to close the list of 20, an IIIT in Surat, Gujarat was approved and set up in 2017.As of September 2017, these four institutes were already established, leaving only the institutes in Kakinada and Bodhjungnagar which are yet to be established.
click above to download
the employment notification
click above to apply
now online or download form