Last Date: 02 December, 2016
Centre for Railway Information Systems (CRIS)
(An Autonomous Society under the Ministry of Railways)
Chanakyapuri, New Delhi-110021
The Centre for Railway Information Systems (CRIS) is an Autonomous Organization under the Ministry of Railways. It develops and manages critical Information Technology applications of the Indian Railways, including the well-known Passenger Reservation System, the Freight Operations Information System, and the Unreserved
Ticketing System, among others. CRIS possesses state-of-the-art infrastructure at its offices in New Delhi, Kolkata, Mumbai, Chennai, and Secunderabad. CRIS intends to recruit 20 Assistant Software Engineers for its ongoing and upcoming projects. Selection would be based on the Score obtained in the Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE) 2016 conducted by the Indian Institutes of Technology (IITs).
1.Post Name: Assistant Software Engineer
No. of Vacancy: 20 Posts
Pay Scale: Rs.44900/-
Educational Qualification: B.E / B.Tech in Computer Science & Engineering or Computer Science or Computer Technology or Information Technology or Computer Science & Information Technology or Computer Applications, or MCA or B.Sc (Computer Science—4 Year degree course).
GENERAL INFORMATION AND INSTRUCTIONS:faculty opening
- Only Indian Nationals who have qualified GATE 2016 are eligible to apply.
- All qualifications should be from a University/Institute recognised by AICTE/UGC.
- Only online applications are allowed. Manual/paper applications will not be entertained. Applications sent through other modes will not be accepted / entertained and no further intimation will be sent in this regard.
- Candidature of a candidate is liable to be rejected at any stage of the recruitment process or after recruitment or joining if any information provided by the candidate is found to be false or the candidate is not found to conform to the eligibility criteria advertised.
- All correspondence with CRIS will be through the registered email id of the candidate.
- Candidates shortlisted for selection are required to submit their original GATE 2016 Score Card as received from IIT, along with original Engineering Degree certificate (at least provisional certificate) and mark sheets of all semesters/years as documentary proof of having passed the qualifying Engineering Degree examination in relevant discipline/branch with minimum prescribed percentage of marks as indicated above, on the date of joining, or latest by 31st Dec, 2016.
- Candidates employed with Government Departments/PSUs/Autonomous Bodies should produce an NOC from their organizations at the time of submission of the above documents.
- CRIS reserves the right to cancel/restrict/enlarge/modify/alter the recruitment process if the need so arises, without issuing any further notice or assigning any reason whatsoever.
- The decision of CRIS in all matters relating to eligibility, acceptance or rejection of the applications, penalty for furnishing false information, mode of selection, place of first posting, etc. will be final and binding on
the candidates and no enquiry/ correspondence will be entertained in this regard.
- Legal jurisdiction will be of NCT of Delhi in case of any dispute/legal point.
How to Apply NALCO Vacancy: Interested Candidate may apply Online through the Website www.cris.org.in from 02.11.2016 to 02.12.2016.
Important Dates to Remember:
Starting Date for Submission of Online Application: 02.11.2016
Last Date for Submission of Online Application: 02.12.2016
Last Date for Submission of Application Fee at SBI: 07.12.2016
click above to apply
now online or download form