Advt. No.: OP/2016/FTB-2
POWER GRID CORPORATION OF INDIA LIMITED
Bhubaneswar Office: Plot No. 4, Unit-41
Niladri Vihar, Chandrasekharpur
Power Grid Corporation of India Ltd. (PGCIL) invites application for the post of 16 Field Engineer & Field Supervisor. Apply Online before 19 November 2016.
1.Post Name- Field Engineer
No. of Vacancy- 02 Posts
Pay Scale- Rs.30000/- (Per month)
2.Post Name- Field Supervisor
No. of Vacancy- 14 Posts
Pay Scale- Rs.23000/- (Per month)
Educational Qualification:himachal government jobs
- For Field Engineer: B.E./B.Tech/B.Sc.(Engg.)/AMIE in Electronics and Communication discipline from recognized University/Institute with minimum 55 % marks
- For Field Supervisor: Diploma Engineering in Electronics and Communication Discipline from recognized technical Board/Institute with minimum 55% marks.
- The engagement of personnel is purely temporary in nature and on contact basis for a period of 24 months
or completion of the project, whichever is earlier.
- The personnel engaged will not be entitled to claim for any regular employment in POWERGRID or any
relaxations in case of any recruitment for regular posts in POWERGRID.
- The contractual engagement will automatically be terminated on expiry of 24 months or on completion of
the project, whichever is earlier.
- The engagement will be project / state specific.
- The Management reserves the right to cancel / restrict / enlarge / modify / alter the recruitment / selection
process, if need so arises, without issuing any further notice or assigning any reason thereafter. The
vacancies notified may vary and operation of panel will depend on requirement.
- In case screening test is conducted, the results of the same may be used for interview for similar consultancy
projects in Odisha in near future.
- All information regarding this recruitment process would be made available in the career section of
POWERGRID website only. Applicants are advised to check the web site periodically for important updates.
How to Apply PGCIL Vacancy: Interested Candidates may apply Online through the website www.powergridindia.com from 05.11.2016 to 19.11.2016.
Important Dates To Remember:
Starting Date For Submission of Online Application: 05.11.2016
Starting Date For Depositing Fee through SBI Challan: 07.11.2016
Last Date for Submission of Online Application: 19.11.2016
Last Date of Remittance of Application Process Charges/Fee in Bank: 22.11.2016