Last Date: 10th July, 2017
National Institute of Rural Development and Panchayati Raj
Rajendra Nagar, Hyderabad-500030
The National Institute of Rural Development and Panchayati Raj (NIRD&PR) proposes to engage the services of two consultants to work at Ministry of Panchayati Raj (MoPR) New Delhi, on temporary basis on contract for the Project: “Transforming India through Strengthening Panchayati Raj Institutions by Continuous Training and E-enablement”. The job description, educational qualifications and experience requirements are as follows:
NIRD Job Details:
1.Post Name: Consultant
No. of Vacancy: 02 Posts
Pay Scale: Rs.80000/- (Per Month)
Educational Qualification: Master’s degree in Public Administration, Political Science, Economics, Rural Management, Finance or other relevant disciplines.
General Terms & Conditions:upsc notifications
- The Consultants in all the positions will be recruited purely on temporary basis and on contractual term for a period of One Year and extendable up to another Two Years
- Experience and qualification will be reckoned as on the last date of submission of application. Clear quality Xerox attested copies of all important certificates and documents must be uploaded with the online application
- Applications incomplete in any respect and not accompanied by relevant certificates/ documents/ photograph will be summarily rejected
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for interviews. All communications will be through e-mail. Hence, all candidates are advised to clearly mention their e-mail/contact number in their application.
- The offered assignment is purely temporary and does not envisage any kind of regular appointment in NIRD&PR in future.
- In case of large number of applications, the Institute may shortlist the candidates as may be necessary.
Canvassing in any form will be treated as disqualification.
- No correspondence will be entertained as regards short-listing, calling for interview, selection or engagement.
- The Institute reserves the right to relax any of the requirements i.e. age, educational qualification, experience etc. in exceptional cases.
- The candidates after submission of online application shall take print out of application and keep it with themselves for future reference.
How to Apply NIRD Vacancy: Interested Candidates may apply Online through the website http://www.nird.org.in on or before 10.07.2017.
Important Dates to Remember:
Last Date for Submission of Online Application: 10.07.2017
click above to download
the employment notification
click above to apply
now online or download form