Last Date: 20 March, 2017
High Court of Karnataka
High Court of Karnataka invites application for the post of 02 Book Binder & Assistant Binder in the establishment of the High Court of Karnataka, Bengaluru. Apply before 20 March 2017.
High Court of Kar Job Details:
1.Post Name: Book Binder
No. of Vacancy: 01 Posts
Pay Scale: Rs.11600-21000/-
2.Post Name: Assistant Binder
No. of Vacancy: 01 Posts
Pay Scale: Rs.9600-14550/-
- For Book Binder: Candidates Must have passed Tenth Standard or equivalent and has got experience in Binding work for not less than three years/Diploma in Book Binding.
- For Assistant Binder: Candidates Must have passed Tenth Standard or equivalent and has got experience in Binding work for not less than 2 years.
- Age limit: Applicants must have attained the age of 18 years and must not exceed the age of (as per Rule 6(1) of the Karnataka Civil Services (General Recruitment) Rules, 1977):
- 40 years in the case of a person belonging to Scheduled Caste or Scheduled Tribe or Category-I of other Backward Classes.
- 38 years in case of person belonging to Category-II-A, II-B or III-A, III-B of Other Backward Classes; and
- 35 years in case of others.
- As per Rule 6 (3) of the said Rule: Notwithstanding anything contained in Rule 6 (1) of the Karnataka Civil Services (General Recruitment) Rules, 1977, the maximum age limit for appointment of a suitable candidate shall be deemed to be enhanced in the following cases to the extent mentioned, namely:
a.in case of an applicant who is working or holding a post under the Government of a local authority or a
Corporation established by a State Act or Central Act or established by the Government under a State Act or
Central Act and owned or controlled by the Government by the number of years during which he is or was
holding such post or ten years whichever is less;
b.in case of candidate who is an ex-serviceman – by three years plus the number of years of service rendered by him in the Armed Forces of the Union;
c.in case of a candidate who is physically handicapped – by ten years;
- At the time of Verification of documents, the candidates shall furnish the original documents with regard to Educational Qualification, Caste, Date of Birth, reservations claimed with regard to Rural/ Physically
Handicapped/ Ex — Servicemen/ Kannada Medium/ Displaced for projects/Widow for verification.
- The candidates shall furnish 3 character certificates (one from the last studied education Institution and 2 from the respectable persons) along with the application form.
- The candidates called for Viva-voce will have to appear for the same at their own cost.
- If a candidate is found attempting to procure extraneous support or influence of any kind for his or her candidature, is liable to be disqualified.
- If the information furnished by the applicant in the application is found to be false, his or her candidature is liable to be rejected and such candidate shall be liable for criminal prosecution.
How to Apply High Court of Karnataka Vacancy: Interested Candidate may apply in prescribed Application form along with all relevant document send to the Registrar General, High Court of Karnataka, Bengaluru on or before 20.03.2017.
Important Dates to Remember:
Last Date for Submission of Application form: 20.03.2017