Advt. No.: RCIL/2015/P&A/44/15
RAILTEL ENTERPRISES LIMITED
Regd. Office: 6th Floor, Tower-III, Delhi Technology Park
Shastri Park Metro Station Complex, New Delhi—110053
Corporate Office: Plot no. 143, Sector-44, Gurgaon-122003
RailTel Enterprises Limited, which is a subsidiary of RailTel Corporation of India Limited (a “Mini Ratna (Category-I)” PSU) under administrative control of the Ministry of Railways is focusing on System Integration projects in ICT domain as one of the major areas of business. Such projects involve complete understanding of the various components including Hardware, Software, Data Centre, Security etc. In addition, the bidding process itself for such projects is an extensive activity and need various areas of understanding including Joint Venture, collaboration with OEM, Risk management, Taxation etc.
For monitoring and execution of System Integration Projects & to handle other key managerial responsibilities, REL requires senior level executives for various posts. Details of regular vacancies/ eligibility etc. are as under:
1.Post Name: Additional General Manager
No. of Vacancy: 02 Posts
Pay Scale: Rs.43200-66000/- for E7 & Rs.36600-62000/-
Educational Qualification: BE/B.Tech Degree in Electronics & Communication Engineering; or Telecommunications or Electronics; or Electronics & Electrical or CA or ICWA.delhi sarkari naukri
Important Terms & Conditions:
- Selection procedure: Final selection will be made on the basis of interview of shortlisted applicants at the discretion of the management.
- The selected applicant will have to undergo pre-appointment medical examination as per RailTel’s standards and a detailed background check successfully.
- It if it found that some wrong information has been furnished or some vital information, on the basis of which the selection has been made, has been concealed by the applicant, his candidature will be liable to be cancelled. If such applicant has been selected/appointed, such selection /appointment will be terminated without any show cause notice at any point of time of his employment in RailTel.
- The selected applicant will have to submit a self-attested copy of Indian passport and Aadhar Card within a period of three month of joining RailTel’s service.
- Period of Probation: Two years. The period of probation shall be regulated as per extant RailTel’s rules / instructions issued from time to time.
- In case any serving regular Govt./PSU employee is selected for the said post, the pay drawn in the parent deptt will be protected, only if his application to RailTel for the said post has been submitted through proper channel (or ‘No Objection Certificate’ has been issued for applying for the said post) and he is relieved from his parent deptt. to Join RailTel.
How to Apply RailTel Vacancy: Interested Candidates may apply in prescribed application along with self-attested copy of relevant documents send to DGM (P&A), RailTel Corporation of India, Building no. 143, Sector-44, Gurgaon-122003 on or before 03.07.2017 till 16.00 hours.
Important Dates to Remember:
Last Date for Submission of Application: 03.07.2017
click above to download
the employment notification