Last Date:19 Aug,2019
Rajasthan Medical Education Society (RMES)
Rajasthan MES is inviting eligible candidates to apply online for 199 contractual posts of Professor, Associate Professor and Assistant Professor.
Interested and Eligible Candidates may apply online by 19-08-2019 , after making sure that they meet the concerned eligibility criteria. All personal and educational details must be mentioned properly.
Name of the post – Professor
No of post – 199
Pay Scale – As per norms
MD/ MS in concerned/ related medical trade and experience.
General Information:himachal government jobs
- In continuation of previous notification dated 14.06.2019, applications are invited online on www.medicaleducation.rajasthan.gov.in from the eligible candidates for the following posts of Medical Teachers in Clinical & Non-Clinical Subjects under RajMES. Those candidate who already have applied in vacancy dated 14.06.2019 need not to apply again but they can edit their application form accordingly. Online ‘registration will be open from 10.08.2019. Hard copy of Applications are to be submitted to RajMES office at Directorate of Medical Education “Chikitsha Shiksha Bhawan” Govind Marg, Adarsh Nagar, Near Pink. Square Mall, Jaipur (Rajasthan) 302004 with full details of qualification, experience along with receipt of payment of fees 2000/-.
- Unreserved candidate may apply on these posts as per guidelines of D.O.P. for ‘L’ shape roster ” in case a suitable candidates of SC/ST/OBC category is not available against a roster point reserved for one of these categories, the roster point will be filled by a UR category candidates. This vacancy will not be carried forward or kept vacant.”
- Those candidate who already have applied in vacancy dated 14.06.2019 need not to apply again but they can edit their application form accordingly.
- The reservations will be applicable on each cadre as per State Government Policy.
- Female reservation, PH reservation as well as ex-serviceman reservation shall be applied as per Government Policy.
- The qualifications and experience will be as per MCI norms. However it is clarified that where a qualification of M.Sc. (Medical) required, it means three years M.Sc. (Medical) degree course.
- Number of posts may be increased or decreased as per requirement.
- In the Department of Anatomy, Physiology, Microbiology and Pharmacology the maximum proportion allowed by MCI for M.Sc. degree holders have already been filled. For these departments only M.B.B.S. degree holder may apply.
- No T.A./D.A. will be admissible for attending interview.
- Age limit of the candidate A candidate for direct recruitment to the post(s) in the service must have attained the age of 20 years and must not have attained the age of 70 years on the Day of January next year.
- Fix Emoluments for selected candidates for post will be as per Rajasthan Medical Education Society . Jaipur Personnel’s (Recruitment and other Conditions) Employment Rules, 2017 (As and when amended will be applicable mandatory).
- The application fees will not be refundable in any case.
- Last date for submission of online application along with required documents is 19.08.2019 till 12:00 midnight. Last date for submission of application in hard copy along with required documents to RajMES office at Directorate of Medical Education Jaipur is 21.08.2019 till 05:00 PM.
- Details & updates will be available on website of Department of Medical Education www.medica led ucation.rajasthan.gov.in 11. For any enquiry Phone : 0141-2601726, e-mail: email@example.com in office hours.
- Kindly visit the website regularly for updates.
- Medical Education Department is the Administrative Department of the Government Medical & Dental Colleges situated in the State. This department is also the administrative Department of the Hospitals associated with these colleges. Medical Education Department is very important on the point of providing human resources in the field of Medical & Health. Along with this, the associated hospitals also treat Serious, Complicated and referred patients.
- In Rajasthan at the time of independence, only one medical college in Jaipur was situated, but now there are 6 Government Medical Colleges, 1 Medical of Jhalawar Society in Jhalawar, 1 Medical College of Rajasthan University of Health Sciences in Jaipur is situated. Under Rajasthan Medical Education Society (Raj-MES), Medical Colleges at Bharatpur, Bhilwara, Churu, Dungarpur & Pali have been started from the academic year 2018-19. 8 Private medical colleges are also situated in the State.
- In the State there is one Dental College of Rajasthan University of Health Sciences and 15 Private Dental Colleges are situated.
- The Rajasthan University of Health Sciences was established in the year 2006.
click above to download
the employment notification
click above to apply
now online or download form