Advertisement No:III-06/2016: 18508
HIGH COURT OF ORISSA
High Court Orissa invites application for the post of 19 Junior Grade Typist/ Data Entry Operator in the Establishment of Orissa High Court, Cuttack. Apply Online before 31 January 2017.
1.Post Name: Junior Grade Typist/ Data Entry Operator
No. of Vacancy: 19 Posts
Pay Scale: Rs.5200-20200/-
Grade Pay: Rs.1900/-
Educational Qualification: Bachelors Degree in any Discipline from a Recognized University or such other qualification equivalent thereto and type writing with a minimum speed of 40 words per minute and should have passed in Computer Application from any Government Diploma recognised institute.
GENERAL INSTRUCTION:himachal government jobs
- The candidate who comes under more than one category, he/she will be eligible for one benefit of relaxation which shall be considered most beneficial to him/her.
- In case of non-availability of eligible/suitable woman candidate(s) belonging to the respective category, the unfilled vacancies of that category shall be filled up by eligible/ suitable male candidate(s) of the same category.
- Before applying for the post, the candidate should ensure that he/she fulfils the eligibility and other norms mentioned in the advertisement. He/ she may cross check the information furnished in Application Form before finally submitting the same as no correction would be either possible later or shall be allowed by any means.
- The Selection Committee shall have the right to short list the candidates on the basis of their educational qualification/ Career Marks as per rule-9(a) of the High Court of Odisha (Appointment of Staff and Conditions of service) Rules, 2015.
- The authority reserves the right to cancel the Recruitment Process at any stage without issuing any further Notice or assigning any reason thereof.
- Interpretation of the authority on anyone of the clause(s) of this advertisement shall be final and binding in nature.
- All future communications/information in general regarding this recruitment will be made available in the Court’s website. So the candidates are advised to check the website regularly for latest updates.
- The candidates are required to submit their original certificates at the time of interview/Viva Vice Test.
- Candidates already in Government service shall have to produce “No Objection Certificates” / “Letter of Permission” from competent authority at the time of Interview/ Viva Vice Test.
- No TA/ DA will be allowed to attend the Recruitment Test.
How to Apply High Court OdishaÂ Vacancy: Interested Candidates may apply on-line through the website www.orissahighcourt.nic.in from 02.01.2017 to 31.01.2017. Candidates are required to send signed copy of ONLlNE application along with self attested xerox copies of certificates in support of their Age, Educational qualification, Technical qualification, Caste, Experience etc. and all Mark Sheets addressing to the Special Officer (Special Cell), Orissa High Court, Cuttack on or before 07.02.2017.
Important Dates to Remember:
Starting Date for Submission of Online Application: 02.01.2017
Last Date For Submission Of Online Application: 31.01.2017
Last Date for Submission of Hard Copy of Online Application: 07.02.2017
click above to download
the employment notification