Last Date:20 Sep,2019
National Institute of Pharmaceutical Education and Research (NIPER)
NIPER Guwahati is inviting eligible candidates to apply online for 19 contractual posts of Associate Professor, Registrar and Various.Interested and Eligible Candidates may apply online by 20-09-2019 , after making sure that they meet the concerned eligibility criteria. All personal and educational details must be mentioned properly.
Name of the post – Associate Professor, Registrar and Various
No of post – 19
Pay Scale – As per norms
Ph.D. / Master’s Degree / Post-Graduation / Bachelor’s Degree.
General Instruction:latest andhra govt jobs
- Candidates of only Indian Nationality can apply for these posts.
- Candidates should read carefully the requisite minimum essential qualifications, age and eligibility, experience criteria, etc., laid down in the Advertisement before applying for the relevant post. Since all the applications will be screened on the basis of data submitted by the candidate in the “Online Application” form, the candidates must satisfy themselves of the suitability for the position to which they are applying. If at any stage during the recruitment and selection process, it is found that candidates have furnished false or wrong information, their candidature will be rejected.
- Application once submitted cannot be altered under any circumstances. However, if the candidate wishes to reapply by paying necessary fee again he/she may do so. Further, no request with respect to making changes in any data/particulars entered by the candidate in the Online Application will be entertained, once the application is submitted successfully. Therefore, please keep all data/details ready before you start filling up the Application Online.
- Candidates may apply on prescribed application form online from the NIPER-G Website. They can apply for more than one post provided, they fulfill the eligibility criteria. In such a case, the candidate has to apply for each post separately and Pay Application Fee separately. However, based on the number of candidates applying for different posts, the Institute reserves the right to hold a written test and or Interview for the various posts together or separately on a single or multiple day across various sessions as per the decision of the Director.
- Incomplete online application or Hard copy of application and those without relevant supporting documents (self-attested copies of Date of birth/Degrees/Certificates/Mark sheets/Experience Certificates/Documents, etc.) will be rejected.
- Mere fulfilment of minimum qualifications and experience does not entitle any candidate to receive call letter.
- The applicants serving in Govt./Semi-Govt./PSUs/Autonomous organization must send their application along with the relevant documents “Through Proper Channel”. Such candidates are required to send advance copies of their applications but their candidature shall only be considered only if their applications are received through proper channel within 15 days (5
th October, 2019) after closing date of receipt of applications.
- No TA and accommodation shall be provided for attending the written test/skill test/interview.
- The maximum age limit and eligibility conditions shall be reckoned for all the posts (Teaching and Non-Teaching) as on the last date of online applications i.e., on 20-9-2019 and the experience for Teaching post will be considered from the date of completion of Master Degree to the last date of online application, i.e., 20-9-2019 by excluding the experience gained while pursuing Ph.D. (copies of documents for date of registration and date of completion of Ph.D. must be enclosed, In case if the candidate is unable to submit the proof for date of registration, post Ph.D experience will only be considered).
- An Application Fee of Rs.1000/-(Rupees one thousand only) for both Teaching and Group-A officers (from Pay level 10 and above), Rs 500/- for other non-teaching posts has to be paid through the link provided inside the portal. The fee once paid will not be refunded or re-adjusted under any circumstances. No fee is required for SC/ST, PwD category of candidate. Candidate after submission of Application and payment of fee, a PDF will be generated with the completed form and fees receipt. Applicants are required to print hardcopy of application form and fee receipt, sign and send the same along with all self-attested relevant supporting documents within the prescribed date mentioned below.
- For the posts Code: T-01 to T-11 and NT-03 to NT-08 the mode of recruitment is by Direct Recruitment on regular basis where as for the posts NT-01 and NT-02 the mode of recruitment is by Direct Recruitment on regular or on Deputation basis.
- The selection process for Teaching staff consists of Presentation to the selection committee followed by an Interview.
- For Non-Teaching staff, selection process is based on the performance in the Interview before the duly constituted Committee, except for the post S.No; NT-08 which is based on skill test (Skill test will be conducted for proficiency in Typewriting in English, 40 w.p.m.). Candidates qualified in skill test will be called for personal interview. Candidates are advised to visit the Website www.niperguwahati.ac.in regularly. No separate call letter will be sent but only e-mail communication will be sent.
- In case, if number of applications received towards non-teaching posts of advertisement is large, the Institute reserves the right to hold a written test and shortlist the candidates for the Interview.
- A Candidate’s admission to the Written Test/Interview and subsequent process is strictly provisional. The mere fact that the call letter(s)/has been issued to the candidate does not imply that his/her candidature has been finally cleared by the NIPER-G. The NIPER-G would be free to reject any application, at any stage of the process, cancel the candidature of the candidate in case it is detected at any stage that a candidate does not fulfill the eligibility norms and/or that he/she has furnished any incorrect/false information/Certificate/documents or has suppressed any material fact(s). If any of these shortcomings is/are detected after appointment in the NIPER-G, their services are liable to be summarily terminated.
- The Institute reserves the right to withdraw any or all posts so advertised at any time without assigning any reason.
- Applicants are advised to mention their correct and active email id in the application, as all the correspondence like issuance of call letter or any other information will be communicated through email only.
- Intimations will be sent only by E-mail/SMS as per the details mentioned in the Application form.
- In case of any corrigendum/addendum pertaining to this Advertisement, the same shall be published in the Institute’s Website only. Accordingly, all applicants in their own interests are advised to regularly visit the Institute’s Website.
- National Institute of Pharmaceutical Education and Research (NIPER) is the first national level institute in pharmaceutical sciences with a proclaimed objective of becoming a centre of excellence for advanced studies and research in pharmaceutical sciences. The Government of India has declared NIPER as an ‘Institute of National Importance’. It is an autonomous body set up under the aegis of Department of Pharmaceuticals, Ministry of Chemicals and Fertilizers, Government of India. The Institute is conceived to provide leadership in pharmaceutical sciences and related areas not only within the country, but also to the countries in South East Asia, South Asia and Africa. NIPER is a member of Association of Indian Universities and Association of Commonwealth Universities.
- Guwahati , the gateway to the North East India & capital of Assam is situated in the southern bank of the river Brahmaputra.
- Guwahati is a major educational hub of North East India & boasts of several excellent centers of learning like the Indian Institue of Technology (IIT), Indian Institue of Information Technology (IIIT), Gauhati University, Cotton College, Gauhati Medical College, Regional Dental College, Regional College of Nursing, Institute of Pharmacy, Govt. Ayurvedic College, College of Veterninary Sciences, Engineering Colleges, Institute of Hotel Management (IHM) etc. Guwahati is well connected with the rest of the country by air, rail and road.
- The institute offers a 2-year PG degree course; MS (Pharm.) in 5 disciplines (Pharmacology & Toxicology, Pharmacy practice, Pharmaceutical analysis, Pharmaceutics & Biotechnology).
click above to download
the employment notification
click above to apply
now online or download form