Last Date:27 Aug,2019
Notification No. : O/HR/XSM-Tenure/03(a)/2019
Hindustan Aeronautics Limited (HAL)
HAL is inviting eligible candidates to apply online for 19 contractual posts of Aircraft Technician (Ex-servicemen).Interested and Eligible Candidates may apply online by 27-08-2019. Candidates must go through the detail notification and ensure that they fulfil all eligibility criteria.
Name of the post – Aircraft Technician (Ex-servicemen)
No of post – 19
Pay Scale – As per norms
Diploma in Engineering / Technology with 3 yrs experience.
General Conditions:tamilnadu govt employment
- Only Indian Nationals are eligible to apply.
- Candidates employed in Central/State Government/ Public Sector Undertakings etc.(including candidates engaged on Contract basis therein) should produce No Objection Certificate (NOC) at the time of Document Verification from their employer failing which, the candidature will be rejected and they will not be eligible for payment of Travelling Allowance, if any.
- The Date, Time and Venue for Document verification will be intimated to the candidates who are provisionally selected in the Written Test via E-mail (to the email id provided in the Application Format by the candidate). The same will also be hosted on the HAL Website (www.hal-india.co.in). All correspondences to the candidates will be made via e-mail on the e-mail id provided by the candidate at the time of online application. No other method of communication will be adopted. Necessary information regarding the Selection,Written test etc. will be hosted on our Website from time to time.
- Age and experience will be reckoned as on 01.08.2019.
- Candidates are required to apply for ONE post only, i.e. for the one they are best suited for.
- All qualifications should be from Indian Universities/Institutes recognized by appropriate Statutory Authorities in the Country.
- While applying for the post, the applicant should ensure that he/she fulfils the eligibility and other norms as mentioned above as on the specified dates and that the particulars furnished by him/her are correct in all respect. Furnishing wrong / incorrect information or suppression of relevant information will lead to rejection of candidature and the application will be out-rightly rejected.
- Screening and short listing for the Written Test will be based on the details provided by the candidate. Hence it is necessary that applicants should furnish only accurate, full and correct information.
- Appearance of the shortlisted candidates in the Written Test is provisional and it does not entitle them for any claim for the post. They will be treated as debarred ab-initio at any stage of the selection process in case they do not fulfill essential eligibility criteria.
- The decision of HAL in all matters relating to eligibility, acceptance or rejection of applications, mode of Selection, conduct of Written Test, etc will be final and binding on candidates.
- Candidates shortlisted for Written Test will be purely provisional without verification of Age, Qualification, category (SC/ST /OBC-Non Creamy Layer / PWD / XSM etc.) of the candidates.
- Mere meeting the conditions of the advertisement by the candidate(s) will not automatically entail them to be called for Written Test / Document Verification / Selection and Engagement.
- HAL reserves all the right to cancel/ restrict/modify the notification criteria / recruitment process and / or the Selection Process there under, without issuing any further notice whatsoever.
- The number of vacancies can be modified as per the discretion of the Management.
- These vacancies are identified to be filled up by external candidates only, through Direct Recruitment. Therefore, Applications of internal candidates, if any, will not be considered.
- Applicants having work Experience in Private Sector Organizations are required to submit an Experience Certificate on the letterhead of the Company. The letter head of the Company should have details of the Company. Candidate having age relaxation will not be issued the provisional offer without producing experience certificate in the letterhead of the Company.
- Any sort of Canvassing or Influencing of the Officials related to Recruitment / Selection Process would result in immediate disqualification of the candidates.
- Candidates should clearly mention all the details sought in the Application Format. In case of no clarity/discrepancy in the information provided, Application will be summarily rejected. No communication will be sent to the candidates.
- While applying for the post, the applicant should ensure that he/she fulfills the eligibility and other norms as mentioned above as on the specified dates and that the particulars furnished by him/her are correct in all respect.
- Engagement of selected candidates is subject to receipt of satisfactory Medical Report from the Company’s Doctor as per the standards prescribed by HAL and verification of Caste,Character and Antecedents from the concerned Authorities as per the rules of the Company and Vigilance Clearance (As applicable).
- In case of any particular clarification, the candidates can write to HAL, Overhaul Division,Bangalore at firstname.lastname@example.org or contact us at 080-22321224/22322823 No other method of Communication will be entertained.
- The above notification does not include the reservation of 10% for EWS, since two notifications have already been released before 01.02.2019 and the present notification is the 3rd attempt for filling up of the unfilled vacancies of SC/ST and OBC.
- The history and growth of the Hindustan Aeronautics Limited is synonymous with the growth of Aeronautical industry in India for more than 77 years.The Company which had its origin as the Hindustan Aircraft Limited was incorporated on 23 Dec 1940 at Bangalore by Shri Walchand Hirachand a farsighted visionary in association with the Government of Mysore with an Authorised Capital of Rs.4 crores (Paid up capital Rs.40 lakhs) and with the aim of manufacturing aircraft in India. In March 1941, the Government of India became one of the shareholders in the Company holding 1/3 of its paid-up capital and subsequently took over its management in 1942. In collaboration with the Inter Continental Aircraft Company of USA, Hindustan Aircraft Company commenced its business of manufacturing of Harlow Trainer, Curtiss Hawk Fighter and Vultee Bomber Aircraft.
- In Dec 1945, the company was placed under the administrative control of Min. of Industry & Supply. In January 1951, Hindustan Aircraft Private Limited was placed under the Administrative control of Ministry of Defence.The Company had built aircraft and engines of foreign design under licence, such as Prentice, Vampire and Gnat aircraft. It also undertook the design and development of aircraft indigenously. In August 1951, the HT-2 Trainer aircraft, designed and produced by the company under the able leadership of Dr. V.M.Ghatge flew for the first time. Over 150 Trainers were manufactured and supplied to the Indian Air Force and other customers. With the gradual building up of its design capability, the company successfully designed and developed four other aircraft i.e. two seater ‘Pushpak’ suitable for flying clubs, ‘Krishak’ for Air Observatory Post(AOP) role, HF-24 Jet Fighter ‘(Marut)’ and the HJT-16 Basic Jet Trainer ‘(Kiran)’.
- Meanwhile, in August 1963, Aeronautics India Limited (AIL) was incorporated as a Company wholly owned by the Government of India to undertake the manufacture of the MiG-21 aircraft under licence. In June 1964, the Aircraft Manufacturing Depot which was set up in 1960 as an Air Force unit to produce the Airframe for the HS-748 transport aircraft was transferred to AIL. Soon thereafter, the Government decided to amalgamate Hindustan Aircraft Limited, with AIL so as to conserve resources in the field of aviation where the technical talent in the country was limited and to enable the activities of all the aircraft manufacturing units to be planned and co-ordinated in the most efficient and economical manner.
- Amalgamation of the two companies i.e. Hindustan Aircraft Limited and Aeronautics India Limited was brought about on 1st Oct 1964 by an Amalgamation order issued by the Government of India and the Company after the amalgamation was named as “Hindustan Aeronautics Limited (HAL)” with its principal business being design, development, manufacture, repair and overhaul of aircraft, helicopter, engines and related systems like avionics, instruments and accessories.
click above to download
the employment notification