Last Date:31 Oct,2019
Central Council for Research in Ayurvedic Sciences (CCRAS)
CCRAS is inviting eligible candidates to apply online for 186 posts of Research Officer, Staff Nurse and Various Group “A”, “B” and “C”.Interested and Eligible Candidates may apply online by 31-10-2019 , after making sure that they meet the concerned eligibility criteria. All personal and educational details must be mentioned properly.
Name of the post – Research Officer, Staff Nurse and Various
No of post – 186
Pay Scale – Rs. 15600-39100 , Rs 9300 – 34800
Graduate / M.Sc/ M.Pharma/ M.D/ M.S/ M.V.Sc / M Com/ B Sc Nursing.
General Information:police recruitment
- The candidate must be either
a) A citizen of India, or
b) a subject of Nepal, or
c) a subject of Bhutan, or
d) a Tibetan refugee who came over to India before 1st January, 1962 with the intention of permanently settling in India, or
- e) a person of Indian origin who has migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka or East African countries of Kenya, Uganda, the United Republic of Tanzania (formerly Tanganyika and Zanzibar), Zambia, Malawi, Zaire, Ethiopia and Vietnam with the intention of permanently settling in India.
- Provided that a candidate belonging to categories (b), (c), (d) and (e) above shall be a person in whose favour a certificate of eligibility has been issued by the Government of India.
- A candidate in whose case a certificate of eligibility is necessary may be admitted to the Examination provisionally but the offer of appointment will be given only after the necessary eligibility certificate has been issued to him by the Government of India.
- The posts are temporary but likely to continue. Fresh appointees shall be governed by New Pension Scheme. The candidates selected will be on probation for two years which may be extended at the discretion of the competent authority to a maximum period of one year.
- The posts carry all India transfer liability and the candidates must be willing to serve in any peripheral Institutes/Centres/Units of the Council.
- The eligibility of the candidates in terms of educational qualification, age etc. as stipulated in advertisement shall be determined as on 01 January 2019 which will remain unchanged even in case of extension of the closing date for submission of applications. Candidates in their own interest are advised to ensure that they are eligible in all respects before applying for the post.
- Experience will be reckoned as on last date of receipt of applications.
- The number of vacancies are subject to variation.
- Persons already in service must submit their applications online as well as through proper channel. While forwarding applications of in-service candidates, Head of the Institutions should certify that the applicant is free from disciplinary and Vigilance angle and that no vigilance proceedings are pending.
- Qualified SC/ST candidates for any of the Group “A” posts when called for interview will be paid Sleeper Class railway fare for onward and return journey by shortest route as per rules on production of railway tickets. In case of Group “B” & “C” posts, SC/ST candidates will be paid sleeper class railway fare for onward and return journey by shortest route as per rules on production of railway tickets.
- Candidates are required to apply through ON-LINE mode only. No documents/certificates and application forms are required to be sent to CCRAS by post.
- Candidates desirous of applying for more than one post are required to apply on-line for each post separately.
- Application once submitted will not be allowed to be withdrawn and fee once paid will not be refunded in any case neither it shall be held reserve for any other recruitment nor for selection process in future, even if the recruitment process is cancelled.
- In case of any dispute on account of interpretation of this advertisement in version other than English, the English version shall prevail.
- Canvassing in any form by or on behalf of any candidate, or bringing political or other outside influence with regard to selection/recruitment/posting will lead to disqualification of candidature.
- Director General, CCRAS, reserves the right to cancel the recruitment for all/any of the posts without assigning any reasons.
- Answer Keys will be placed on the Council’s website after written examination. Any representation regarding Answer Key received within 03 (three) days of uploading the Answer Key will only be considered and the decision of the Subject Expert/Council in this regard will be final.
- The details submitted by the candidates in their application form will be verified with the documents submitted before offer of appointment letter is issued.
- Only the date of birth as recorded in the Matriculation / Secondary Examination Certificate or an equivalent certificate available on the date of submission of application will be accepted as proof of date of birth.
- The decision of the CCRAS about the mode of selection to the post and eligibility conditions shall be final and binding. No correspondence will be entertained in this regard.
- The candidates called for computer based test must carry at least one valid Photo Identity Card (in original), bearing Photograph, Name, Date of Birth of the Candidate, such as EPIC Card, Driving License, PAN Card, Passport, Aadhaar Card, Identity Card issued by the Government to the Examination Centre. If the identity of the candidate is in doubt or he is not able to produce the requisite documents or there is mismatch of information in the documents, she/he will not be allowed to appear for document verification and his/her candidature will be treated as cancelled.
- The Central Council for Research in Ayurvedic Sciences (CCRAS) is an autonomous body of the Ministry of AYUSH (Ayurveda, Yoga & Naturopathy, Unani, Siddha and Homeopathy), Government of India. It is an apex body in India for the formulation, coordination, development and promotion of research on scientific lines in Ayurveda and Sowa-Rigpa system of medicine..
- To strive for excellence and global leadership in the field of Ayurveda by comprehensive research for quality assured and cost effective products to prevent/ manage/ cure various disease”.
- To develop CCRAS into a dynamic, vibrant and model research organization for undertaking, coordinating, aiding and promoting research in Ayurveda.
- To bring-up modern scientific knowledge technology to explore Ayurveda scientific treasure following prevalent scientific methods.
- To attain global leadership in research for treatment and prevention of emerging important lifestyle related disease and health requirement.
click above to download
the employment notification
click above to apply
now online or download form