Institute of Liver and Biliary Sciences(ILBS)
ILBS aka Institute of Liver and Biliary Sciences for the post of 177 Professor,Assistant Professor,Consultant,Nursing,Officer & Various recruitment. Apply Online before 30 November 2018. ILBS Recruitment Qualification/ eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below… Official website is www.ilbs.in
Name of the post — Professor,Assistant Professor,Consultant,Nursing,Officer & Various
No of post — 177
Pay Scale — Pay Band IV,III
MD/MS/DNB,DM/MHA/M.Sc Nursing/B.Sc Nursing,PhD,MBA.
General Instructions:himachal government jobs
- All appointments shall be on “contract basis” and will be initially for a period of ‘four years’ including a probation period of one year. The contractual appointment may be extended further based on satisfactory performance of the candidate during the initial period of four years for which a performance review will be carried out by the Institute as per the guidelines of the Institute.
- Only candidates of Indian origin are eligible to apply for any Faculty and Non Faculty posts.
- All the posts(s) are contractual and based on minimum of the Pay Band & Grade Pay as per the HR policy of ILBS.
- The candidate must satisfy himself of the eligibility conditions as per the recruitment rules before applying. The recruitment rules are covered under the Career Opportunities. The above vacancies are subject to change and the Institute reserves the right whether or not to fill up any post. No appeal will be entertained or accepted. It would not be obligatory on the part of the Institute to call for Interview/Written Test every candidate who possesses the essential qualification and no representation in this regard will be entertained from any candidate.
- The candidates with the disabilities as mentioned against each post can apply for the post as per the definition given in the Persons with Disabilities (equal opportunities, protection of rights and full participation) Act, 1995.
- Persons suffering from not less than 40% of the relevant disability shall alone be eligible for the benefit of reservation as PH.
- All candidates have to apply online. Separate application has to be applied on line for each post. Application fees is Rs. 500/- (Rs. 100/- in case of SC/ ST and Ex-Serviceman candidates (non refundable).
- The Institute reserves the right to offer the post at the level lower than the advertised post, depending upon the qualification, experience and performance of the candidate in the interview.
- The Institute reserves the right to draw panel(s) (reserve) against the possible vacancies in future.
- The Institute reserves the right not to fill up the advertised post if the candidates are not found suitable for the post.
- In case of any inadvertent mistake which may be detected at any stage even after the issue of letter of appointment, the Institute reserves the right to modify/ withdraw/ cancel any communication made to the candidate.
- The Institute also reserves the right to restrict the number of candidates for written test/skill test/Interview to a reasonable limit on the basis of qualification and experience higher than the minimum prescribed in the advertisement & other academic achievements.
- No correspondence whatsoever will be entertained from candidates regarding postal delay, conduct and result of test/interview and reasons for not being called for test/interview.
Lsat Date Of Submission Application is:30-11-2018.
Interested and Eligible Candidates may apply online by 30-11-2018 , after making sure that they meet the concerned eligibility criteria. All personal and educational details must be mentioned properly.
click above to download
the employment notification