Guru Ghasidas University
GGU aka Guru Ghasidas University invites application for the post of 162 Assistant Professor. Walk-in-Interview 26 to 29 June 2018. GGU Recruitment Qualification/eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below… Official Website is www.ggu.ac.in
1.Name of the post- Assistant Professor
No of post- 162
Pay Scale- Rs. 25,000/- Per month
Master’s Degree, SLET/SET, BE/ Btech and ME/ Mtech
General Instructions:karnataka government jobs
- This offer for the temporary job in the University will not confer any right on invitee to claim regular employment to any post.
- The candidates shall be required to join his duties on purely temporary basis in the University within 07 days from the date of offer letter.
- The invitee shall devote his/her whole time to the service of the University and shall not engage directly or indirectly to any other employment or any trade or business or other remunerative work.
- Any absence from duty will amount to proportionate deduction of remuneration.
- The invitee may be discontinued from services at any point of time without assigning any reason. No prior notice in this respect will be required.
- Infringement of any terms and conditions specified herein above, would called for an action.
- In case of any dispute the decision of the Vice-Chancellor will be final and binding.
- Relaxation and Reservation will be given as per GOI/UGC Rules to all the persons belonging to SC/ST/OBC/PH category.
- Essential qualification may be relaxed for deserving candidates.
- University reserves the right to fill or not fill any post if the circumstances so warrant. The number of positions is open to change.
- No TA/DA shall be paid to the candidates for attending the interview.
- The selected candidates will be invited only for Academic session 2018-19 initially for six months(which can be extended if required) or till regular appointment, whichever is earlier.
- Candidates are advised to satisfy themselves before attending the walk-in-interview interview that they possess the minimum essential qualifications as laid down in the advertisement.
Walk-in Date & Time:26-06-2018 to 29-06-2018.
Interested candidates may appear for interview along with duly filled application on plain paper giving their bio-data and attested copies of Mark-sheets/ Certificates/ Degrees etc. and original documents for verification.
click above to download
the employment notification
click above to apply
now online or download form