Last Date:08 Nov,2019
Cochin Shipyard Limited
Cochin Shipyard Limited) is inviting eligible candidates to apply online for 16 posts of Junior Technical Assistant.Interested and Eligible Candidates may apply online by 08-11-2019 , after making sure that they meet the concerned eligibility criteria. All personal and educational details must be mentioned properly.
Name of the post – Junior Technical Assistant
No of post – 16
Pay Scale – Rs 23500 – 77000
Three year Diploma in Engineering (Mechanical /Electrical) with 60% marks with One year Diploma in Industrial Safety and min 4 years experience.
General Instruction:delhi sarkari naukri
- Applicants are advised to make sure that they are meeting the eligibility requirements as per the vacancy notification for the posts before submitting the applications.
- Shipyard reserves the right to call for any additional documentary evidence from candidates in support of educational qualification / experience / other notified eligibility requirements as indicated in their online application, and information / replies to such queries should be only through the e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org. However, Cochin Shipyard shall not be responsible for any delay/non-receipt of such e-mails within the stipulated date and time. Replies to any such queries received after the stipulated date and time shall not be considered, and no further correspondence shall be entertained in this regard.
- Candidates who fail to produce the original certificates and mark sheets during the certificate verification process prior to Phase II shall not be allowed to attend the Descriptive type written test (Phase-II).
- No travelling allowance shall be paid to any candidates for appearing for the Objective type test. However, SC/ST/PwBD candidates appearing for the Phase II shall be reimbursed single to & fro sleeper class rail/bus fare as admissible for the post as per company rules by the shortest route from the mailing address mentioned in their online application form to Cochin Shipyard
Ltd, Kochi on production of proof. Candidates claiming travel re-imbursement are required to submit the copy of front page of Savings bank passbook with account number and IFSC code, at the time of certificate verification and the eligible amount of reimbursement shall be credited to their bank account through NEFT. Reimbursement of travel fare shall only be made to those candidates who submit the above details. However, at the time of certificate verification prior to Phase II, if it is found that the candidate does not fulfill any of the notified eligibility conditions, he/she shall neither be allowed to attend Phase II nor paid any travelling allowance.
- No correspondence regarding the rejection of application in case of ineligibility shall be entertained.
- Call letters shall not be sent to short-listed candidates by post. They shall be informed to download call letter by e-mail/SMS/through CSL website www.cochinshipyard.com. Schedule of the selection shall be intimated to the short-listed applicants through SMS/Email/CSL website (Careers page).
- Mere submission of application through online and Issue of call letter shall not confer any right to the applicant of acceptance of candidature or cannot be construed as an acknowledgement of fulfilling the eligibility criterion.
- Appointment of selected candidates shall be subject to verification of character and antecedents, and verification of caste certificates if applicable.
- Candidates should be of sound health and satisfy the medical fitness standards as fixed by the company. The candidates short-listed for appointment should undergo a medical examination in the hospitals as prescribed by Shipyard and medical fitness further subject to certification by the Medical Officer of CSL.
- Wait lists shall be maintained for all posts and shall be operated only in the event of occurrence of a vacancy caused by non-joining of a candidate from the rank list within the date of joining as stipulated in the offer of appointment issued to the candidate, OR, where a candidate joins the post and in the event of separation of a person on account of death or resignation from the post during
the period of one year from the date of joining in CSL. The validity period of the wait list shall be upto one year from date of publication of results or date of joining as stipulated in the offer of appointment issued to the candidates, whichever is earlier, unless a fresh notification for the same post is issued. Vacancy which arose as stated above shall not be treated as a fresh vacancy and
the actual number of posts filled up against this notification shall under no circumstances exceed the number of vacancies indicated in this notification.
- Notwithstanding the above or any other conditions, CSL reserves the right not to fill up the vacancies notified. Further, the filling up of the notified vacancies shall be subject to the suitability of candidates in the rank list, availability of projects and job requirements. CSL reserves the right to restrict/ alter/cancel/modify the recruitment process, if need so arises without notice or assigning any reason thereof.
- If at any stage it is found that any information furnished is false/ incorrect or the candidate does not satisfy the eligibility criteria, the candidature/appointment is liable to be cancelled/ rejected.
- Any legal proceedings in respect of any claim or dispute arising out of this advertisement and/or an application in response thereto and selection process thereafter can be instituted only in the Courts/Tribunals/Forums at Ernakulam and such Courts/ Authorities shall have sole and exclusive jurisdiction.
- Any amendment, modification or addition to this advertisement shall be published in the CSL website only.
- For any further clarification, please contact us e-mail email@example.com.
How To Apply:
- Applicants should go through the User Manual published in our website www.cochinshipyard.com (Careers page) before filling the online application. The application consists of two phases – One time Registration and Submission of application against the post applicable. Applicants should not submit more than one application. Application once submitted shall be final.
- Applicants meeting the notified requirements may do the One time Registration in the SAP Online portal and submit their application. The facility to submit their application can be accessed through our website www.cochinshipyard.com (Careers page) from 09 Oct 2019 to 08 Nov 2019. Application submitted direct or by any other mode shall not be accepted.
- Before filling up the online application, all certificates towards proof of
age, educational qualification, experience, caste, disability etc and a recent passport size colour photograph shall be kept ready in the system for
uploading to the SAP online application portal.
- Applicants should ensure that all certificates towards proof of age, educational qualification, experience, caste, disability etc and a recent passport size colour photograph are uploaded in the SAP online application portal, failing which their candidature shall not be considered and shall be rejected.
- Applicants should ensure that all the entries have been correctly filled in and application submitted successfully. Filling of garbage/junk details in any of the fields can lead to rejection of your application.
- Application must be complete in all respects as per this Advertisement Notification. Please note that incomplete applications shall not be considered.
- After applying through online, applicants should retain a soft copy/ printout of the online application containing the unique registration number generated by the system for their reference. It is important to note that, the unique registration number shall be obtained only upon successful submission of online application. The Registration Number on the online application should be quoted for any correspondence with CSL.
- Cochin Shipyard Limited (CSL) is the largest shipbuilding and maintenance facility in India. It is part of a line of maritime-related facilities in the port-city of Kochi, in the state of Kerala, India.
- Of the services provided by the shipyard are building platform supply vessels and double-hulled oil tankers. Presently it is building the first indigenous aircraft carriers for the Indian Navy, the INS Vikrant.
- Cochin Shipyard was incorporated in 1972 as a Government of India company, with the first phase of facilities coming online in 1982. The company has Miniratna status.The yard has facilities to build vessels up to 1.1 lakh tons and repair vessels up to 1.25 lakh tons, the largest such facilities in India. In August 2012, the Government of India announced plans of divestment to raise capital of Rs. 15 billion (15,000 million Rupees) for further expansion through an Initial Public Offering (IPO) towards the end of the fiscal year.However, this did not materialise until August 2017, when the company conducted its IPO and listed its shares on the BSE and NSE.
- The government finalised the decision of stake sale on 18 November 2015. 33.9 million (33.9 million) shares of face value Rs. 10 Each will be sold, out of which the government is holding 113,000 shares while the others are fresh equity.
- The shipyard also trains graduate engineers in marine engineering.Around one hundred students are trained each year.
click above to download
the employment notification
click above to apply
now online or download form