Last Date:25 November,2019
Jammu and Kashmir
Kashmir University invites application for the posts of 15 Junior Assistant Vacancy 2019 from Graduate pass candidates interested in Kashmir University Junior Assistant Recruitment opening. Follow this article for Kashmir University Junior Assistant Qualification, eligibility criteria and how to apply Kashmir University Junior Assistant Vacancy.
Name of the post – Junior Assistant
No of post – 15
Pay Scale – 25500 – 81100/- Level-4
Graduation from any recognized University with at least 50% marks and Six Months Certificate Course in computer application from any recognized institute.
General Information:govt jobs
- Online Applications are invited from the permanent residents of Jammu & Kashmir for 15 positions of Junior Assistants (Post Code: PGD-UNV-7) in Pay Level 4 (Rs.25500-81100), available in Main Campus and various Satellite Campuses of the University.
- 3% horizontal reservation should be provided to Physically Handicapped Category candidates in accordance with the Notification No. F(ResPolicySpeciallyabled)KU/Gen.Admin dated 03.05.2017;
- The appointment shall be governed by the rules & regulations of the State Government/ University (whichever is applicable);
- Services are transferable between the different Satellite Campuses of the University of Kashmir;
- Only those candidates should apply for the post, who fulfil all the eligibility conditions by the last date of submission of Application Form;
- Application of Government servants should be sent through the Administrative Authority concerned, University Employees through the Registrar of their respective Universities. Applications not routed through the respective channels are liable to be rejected. Candidates may send advance copy of the Application form alongwith the requisite enclosures and application fee (whichever applicable) before the last date of receipt of application fee;
- Impersonation or submission of false/fabricated/tampered documents or making incorrect/false statements by the candidate will, in addition to debarring him/her permanently or for a specific period from any employment in the University and also liable for criminal prosecution;
- Canvassing in any form by or on behalf of the candidate will lead to disqualification;
- Application Form found incomplete in any respect shall be rejected without any notice;
- The University reserves the right not to fill up any of the vacancies advertised, if circumstances so warrant, without assigning any reason thereof;
- Candidates called for interaction shall have to produce the original documents relating to their age, educational qualifications, experience and fitness etc. before the Verification Committee;
- The University shall verify the antecedents of all documents submitted at the time of appointment or during the tenure of service. In cases, it is detected that the documents submitted are fake or the candidate has a clandestine antecedents/background and has suppressed the said information, his/her service shall be terminated forthwith;
- Number of vacancies are tentative and may increase or decrease at the end of selection process;
- Candidates having degrees from a Foreign University should enclose “Equivalence Certificate” issued by Association of Indian Universities (AIU), New Delhi, without which their degree/s will not be considered.
- Eligible candidates shall have to undergo the process of screening/selection to be determined by the University which shall be notified separately.
- The University of Jammu and Kashmir was founded in the year 1948. In the year 1969 it was bifurcated into two full-fledged Universities: University of Kashmir at Srinagar and University of Jammu at Jammu. The University of Kashmir is situated at Hazratbal in Srinagar. It is flanked by the world famous Dal Lake on its eastern side and Nigeen Lake on the western side. The Main Campus of the University spread over 247 acres of land is divided into three parts – Hazratbal Campus, Naseem Bagh Campus and Mirza Bagh Campus (serving residential purpose). Additional land has been acquired at Zakura near the main campus for further expansion of the University. The tranquil ambience of the Campus provides the right kind of atmosphere for serious study and research.
- Over the Years University of Kashmir has expanded substantially. It has established Satellite Campuses at Anantnag (South Campus) and Baramulla (North Campus) and three more Satellite Campuses at Kupwara, Kargil and Leh are being established to make higher education more accessible to people living in remote areas of Kashmir valley. The University has also established a Sub-Office at Jammu to cater to the needs of the candidates enrolled with the University from outside Kashmir.
- The University is committed to provide an intellectually stimulating environment for productive learning to enhance the educational, economic, scientific, business and cultural environment of the region. The University offers programmes in all the major faculties; Arts, Business & Management Studies, Education, Law, Applied Sciences & Technology, Biological Sciences, Physical & Material Sciences, Social Sciences, Medicine, Dentistry, Engineering, Oriental Learning and Music & Fine Arts. It has been constantly introducing innovative/ new programmes to cater to the needs and demands of the students and the society.
- Over the years, the University has marked towards excellence in its programmes and activities. It has been re-accredited as Grade-A+ University by the National Assessment & Accreditation Council (NAAC) of India. This is recognition and reflection of the high standard of quality in teaching and research at the University of Kashmir.
click above to download
the employment notification
click above to apply
now online or download form