Last Date:16 July,2019
Advt No : Estt/NFR/2019/ML/01
Maulana Azad National Institute of Technology (MANIT)
Bhopal (Madhya Pradesh)
MANIT aka Maulana Azad National Institute of Technology invites Applications for the post of 15 Junior Assistant. Apply Online before 16 July 2019. MANIT Recruitment Qualification/ eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below… Official website is www.manit.ac.in
Name of the post — Junior Assistant
No of post — 15
Pay Scale — 5200 – 20200/-
Senior secondary (10+2) from a recognized board with a minimum Typing speed of 35 w.p.m. and proficiency in Computer Word Processing and Spread Sheet.
General Conditions:andhra pradesh government jobs
- Application will be accepted online only.
- The applicant must be a citizen of India.
- The applicant must ensure his/her eligibility for the post in respect of Age,Qualification Experience, Specialization, Trade, and other requisite criteria as prescribed and only then should apply. Institute will not be responsible in any way.
- The age limit and qualification/experience etc. for the post as on the last date of submission of online application form (16th July 2019) shall only be considered.
- Candidates belonging to Unreserved / OBC category have to pay application fee of rs.1000.00 (Rupees one thousand only) online at the time of application which is non-refundable.
- Only SC, ST, and PwD candidates are exempted from payment of Application Fee. However, fee exempted category candidates have to pay the online application portal charges to MPOnline Limited.
- Candidates willing to apply for more than one post/ advertisement, have to apply separately for each post.
- Fee once paid is non refundable/ non-adjustable.
- For any editing after submission of form the charges payable are to be paid separately to MPONLINE by the candidate themselves.
- The advertisement, Qualification and Experience details, General Instructions can be viewed/downloaded from Institute’s website http://www.manit.ac.in/content/nonteaching-recruitment-2019. Online application has to be made at https://www.mponline.gov.in/PORTAL/SERVICES/MPMANIT/FRMHOME.ASPX.
- Relaxation in Age for various categories available as per DOPT Memorandum F. No. 15012/2/2010-Estt.(D) dated 27th March, 2012.
- Those who were engaged in Outsourced/ Contract employment by MANIT as on 25/04/2014 and continue to be in employment of MANIT on the last date of applying online will get age relaxation limited to the total period of employment subject to fulfilling prescribed educational and experience qualification for the post. This is one time relaxation as per decision of the Board of Governors MANIT. Such contract and outsourced workers will have to produce an experience certificate in support of their claim from Assistant Registrar (Estt.) or Executive Engineer (Civil) at the time of document verification.
- Ex-servicemen who have already secured employment in civil side under Central Government / Autonomous Body in Group C & D posts on regular basis after availing of the benefits of reservation given to exservicemen for their re-employment are NOT ELIGIBLE for claiming benefits of reservation under ex-servicemen category.
- The crucial date for determining the age limit shall be the closing date for Applying online.
- Only date of birth indicated in SSC/Secondary School Leaving Certificate/Birth Certificate will be accepted. No subsequent request for change shall be entertained.
- Maximum age is relaxable by 3 years in case of OBC candidates, 5 years in case of SC/ST candidates. Age is relaxable by 10 years in case of candidates with benchmark disabilities and relaxable by length of service rendered in armed forces plus three years in case of Ex-servicemen. Age relaxation up to age of 40 years is applicable to Central Government employees with continuous three years service.
- For any claim of Age Relaxation/ Reservation, the same is allowed only upon production/ submission of Certificate issued in prescribed Format under the relevant rules and notification and when signed only by permitted authority with Seal as per applicable latest Government of India orders in this regard. All such claims are also liable for independent verification by the Institute at any time.
- All communications in regard with recruitment will be made by Email only. Candidates should check their email including SPAM folder regularly. Name of the shortlisted candidates for Test/ Interview will be displayed on the Institute website and intimation shall be sent only to registered e-mail id of candidate. No separate intimation will be sent by post. Beside, all information regarding Screening Test, Trade Test, Interview schedule etc. will also be provided through the Institute website and registered e-mail id of candidates. No separate communication through post will be sent. Hence, candidates are advised in their own interest to provide their working e-mail id and to white-list the e-mail id firstname.lastname@example.org/ email@example.com so that communications from Institute does not end up in spam folder. Institute will not be responsible for non-receipt of intimation via e-mail due to any technical reason/ problem not attributable to the Institute.
- The Institute is successfully meeting the objective of producing skilled Technocrats of the highest quality who are able to take up the challenges of the industries and Research organizations of the country. MANIT offers various undergraduate and post graduate courses and research programs. This section covers all the information related to academic rules and connectivity to MANIT Bhopal .Under the peaceful and friendly environment, MANIT producing technocrats who are resources to Nation and the world. Our bright students with excellent technical skills have always been contributed to the successes of various sections towards the technical group.
- The Institute is named after the renowned educationalist and scholar, Maulana Abul Kalam Azad, former Union Education Minister, Government of India. The foundation stone of the Institute building laid by the Prime Minister late Pt. Jawaharlal Nehru on 23rd April 1961.The Institute Progressed into the higher level of an education center in the steady development of infrastructure as well as academics.
- In the beginning, five years degree program in Civil, Mechanical and Electrical was started. In 1963, five year program in Architecture (B. Arch) was started. In 1964, Institute is shifted to its own building in the present campus. During the year 1964 to 1965, two hostel 1 and 2 started functioning, and a post office also opened in the same year. In 1966, library and lecture hall G1 to G9 were constructed, and hostel 4 and 5 also started functioning. In the same year, industrial oriented M.Tech program in Thermal and Hydro Electrical started under the UNESCO assistance. In 1967 hostel 6 is completed and in 1968, two M.Tech courses in Engineering Material for Design and Hydro Electrical and Foundation Engineering were started. In 1969, two M.Tech part time program started to cater the industrial needs.
- In 1970 to 1971 additional M. Tech part time course was started. Student’s cooperative store started to cater the basic material supply to the students. In 1972, Bachelor degree program in Electronics and Communication engineering was started. In 1976, Dispensary building, III and IV type quarters were constructed. As an academic improvement program, a journal of MACT was started. In collaboration with BHEL, the PORL started to test the hydro machines, which in unique facilities available in the institute. In 1975 12 new Type VIII quarters were completed and Girl’s Hostel of the capacity of 48 was completed.
click above to download
the employment notification
click above to apply
now online or download form