Last Date:15 November,2019
Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL)
IOCL Recruitment aka Indian Oil Corporation Limited invites Sarkari Job Application for the post of 1494 Trade & Technician Apprentice Vacancy 2019. IOCL Recruitment Qualification/ eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below… Official Website is www.iocl.com
Name of the post – Trade & Technician Apprentice
No of post – 1494
Pay Scale – As per Apprentices Rules 1992
10th, Diploma, ITI, Graduate.
General Instruction:upsc notifications
- Candidates are advised to carefully read the full advertisement for details of educational qualification and other eligibility criteria before submission of on-line application.
- The Apprenticeship agreement shall be registered on-line with respective authorities.
- At any stage of the selection process, if it is found that the candidate has furnished false or incorrect information,the candidature of the candidate will be cancelled. Candidate shall also render himself liable for criminal prosecution.
- The candidature of the applicant would be provisional and subject to subsequent verification of certificates and testimonials etc. In case it is detected at any stage of engagement or thereafter, that a candidate does not fulfil the eligibility norms and/or that he/she has furnished any incorrect/doctored/false information/certificate/documents or has suppressed any material fact(s), his/her candidature will stand cancelled. If any of these shortcomings is/are detected even after engagement, his/her engagement is liable to be terminated.
- Candidates are required to bring one Photo ID proof in ORIGINAL – anyone from among Aadhar Card/PAN Card/Voter ID Card/Driving License/Passport – along with Admit Card at the time of Written Test.
- Candidates without Admit Card and proof of ID as stated herewith will not be allowed to take the Written Test.
- Any corrigendum/addendum or updates with regard to this advertisement shall be made available on our website :www.iocl.com.
- Disputes, if any shall be subject to jurisdiction of the local Court at the location of the Refinery Unit, for which the candidate has applied for Apprenticeship.
How To Apply:
- Applications are invited by IndianOil for Apprenticeship at its Refineries at Guwahati, Digboi, Bongaigaon (all 3 in Assam) Barauni (Bihar), Vadodara (Gujarat), Haldia (West Bengal), Mathura (UP), Panipat (Haryana) and Paradip (Odisha).
- A candidate can apply for apprenticeship in any one of the Refinery unit of his choice.
- Option for exercising the choice of a Refinery unit has been provided in the application menu (on-line application portal) which shall open at 10.00 hours on 25.10.2019 and close at 17.00 hours on 15.11.2019.
- Candidates meeting the prescribed eligibility criteria for a trade/discipline, may visit the website www.iocl.com go to ‘Show All’ under ‘What’s New’ > go to ‘Engagement of Apprentices under Refineries Division’ > select ‘Trade/Discipline’ > select the link of the ‘Refinery Unit’, where they want to apply for Apprenticeship Training. The candidate must have an active email ID and mobile phone number which must remain valid for at least next one year. All future communication with candidate will take place only through website / email / SMS alerts. Applications submitted through on-line mode will only be accepted.
- The candidate should have scanned copy of colour photograph and signature in jpg format (size not exceeding 50 KB) ready before applying on-line. The photo and signature in digital form will be required to be uploaded.
- The candidate must ascertain the correctness of all information before filling in the On-line Application Form and its final submission.
- The candidate shall be wholly/exclusively responsible for the information provided in his/her online application form.
- Incomplete applications, applications not fulfilling the eligibility criteria/parameters and applications received in mode/form other than on-line mode shall be treated as “Rejected”.
- A copy of on-line application shall be retained by the candidate for reference and produced for verification at the time of Document Verification.
- Further information regarding written examination, call letters, results, etc. shall be made available through the websites www.iocl.com, https://www.iocrefrecruit.in/main_special_apprsep19.aspx or through email. Candidates are, therefore, advised to keep visiting the websites www.iocl.com, https://www.iocrefrecruit.in/ main_special_apprsep19.aspx and check their registered email regularly.
- Canvassing in any form is liable to render the candidate ineligible. Queries, if any, may be addressed to the e-mail ids & Contact Nos. given below.
- Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL), commonly known as IndianOil is an Indian state government owned oil and gas company headquartered in New Delhi.It is the largest commercial oil company in the country, with a net profit of INR 19,106 crore (USD 2,848 million) for the financial year 2016–17.It is ranked 1st in Fortune India 500 list for year 2016 and 117th in Fortune Global 500 list of world’s largest companies in the year 2019.As of 31 March 2017 IndianOil’s employee strength is 33,135, out of which 16,545 are in the officer cadre.It is India’s largest downstream oil company, with a work force of more than 33,000 employees, a turnover of Rs. 506,428 crore and a net profit of Rs. 21,346 crore in 2017-18.
- IndianOil’s business interests overlap the entire hydrocarbon value-chain, including refining, pipeline transportation, marketing of petroleum products, exploration and production of crude oil, natural gas and petrochemicals.
- IndianOil has ventured into alternative energy and globalization of downstream operations. It has subsidiaries in Sri Lanka (Lanka IOC),Mauritius (IndianOil (Mauritius) Ltd)and the Middle East (IOC Middle East FZE).
- In May 2018, IOCL become India’s most profitable state-owned company for the second consecutive year, with a record profit of 21,346 crore in 2017-18, followed by Oil and Natural Gas Corporation, whose profit stood at 19,945 crore.
- Indian Oil accounts for nearly half of India’s petroleum products market share, 35% national refining capacity (together with its subsidiary Chennai Petroleum Corporation Ltd., or CPCL), and 71% downstream sector pipelines through capacity. The Indian Oil Group owns and operates 11 of India’s 23 refineries with a combined refining capacity of 80.7 MMTPA (million metric tonnes per annum).Indian Oil’s cross-country pipeline network, for transportation of crude oil to refineries and finished products to high-demand centers, spans over 13,000 km The company has a throughput capacity of 80.49 MMTPA for crude oil and petroleum products and 9.5 MMSCMD for gas. On 19 November 2017, IOC, in collaboration with Ola, launched India’s first electric charging station at one of its petrol-diesel stations in Nagpur.Indian governments’ National Electric Mobility Mission Plan launched in 2013 aims at gradually ensuring a vehicle population of 6 to 8 million electric and hybrid vehicles in India by 2020.
click above to download
the employment notification
click above to apply
now online or download form