Last Date:14 June,2019
Steel Authority of India Limited (SAIL)
SAIL invites application from eligible candidates to apply online for 142 posts of Management Trainee, filling through GATE 2019.Interested and Eligible Candidates are required to submit application only through online mode latest by 14-06-2019 , after making sure that they meet the concerned eligibility criteria. Candidates should fill all personal and educational details properly in online application.
Name of the post – Management Trainee
No of post – 142
Pay Scale – Rs 24900 – 50500
BE. B.Tech in Mechanical/ Metallurgical/ Electrical/ Chemical/ Intrumentaion/ Mining Engineering or equivalent.
General Instructions:bank jobs
- Only Indian Nationals are eligible to apply.
- The minimum age of employment on regular basis in SAIL is 18 years.
- Candidates possessing full time degree course from Institutes approved/recognized by UGC/AICTE will only be eligible to apply.
- Only departmental candidates having acquired qualifying degree through correspondence/part time courses from Universities/ Institutions recognised/ accredited by councils/ bodies like UGC/ AICTE etc. set up by Central / State Government for the purpose and who have appeared in the relevant GATE paper can applyfor SAIL MTT.
- The term departmental candidates means those candidates who are currently working with SAIL as permanent employees and not wards of SAIL employees.
- While applying the candidates should enter their full name as it appears in the Matriculation/Secondary certificate.
- Wherever CGPA/OGPA or letter grade in a degree is awarded, the equivalent percentage of marks should be indicated in the online application form as per the norms adopted by the University/Institute. Where no norms have been specified, the CGPAIOGPAwill be presumed to have been provided on a 10 point scale. The candidate will have to produce a copy of these conversion norms/no norms with respect to his/her University/Institute at the time of Interview.
- Candidates employed in Govt. departments/PSUs/Autonomous Bodies are required to produce NOC at the time of interview. In case of selection, candidates will be required to produce proper discharge certificate from the employer at the time of taking up the appointment.
- The SC/ST/OBC(NCL)/PWD/EWS certificate should be as per the format applicable for employment under Central Government, as available on SAIL website. If the certificate has been issued in a language other than English/Hindi, the candidates will be required to submit a self- certified translated copy of the same either in English or Hindi.
- Candidates mayvisit the FAQs section on the SAIL website for any queries.
- Candidates should retain their copy of GATE 2019 Admit card showing Registration number, GATE Score Card 2019, and SAIL Provisional Registration Slip as well as SB Collect Pay in e-receipt as they can be asked to produce it for future reference.
- The posts advertised are tentative. SAIL reserves the right to cancellrestrict/enlarge/ modifylalter the requirements advertised, if need so arise, without issuing anyfurther notice or assigning any reason thereto.
- The candidates applying against this advertisement may be considered for appointment by any of the Subsidiaries/Joint Venture Companies of SAIL. In such case their appointment will be as per the terms and conditions of the respective Subsidiary/Joint Venture Company.
- Action against candidates found guilty of misconduct : Candidates are cautioned that they should not furnish any particulars that are false, tempered/fabricated and they should not suppress any material information while filling up the application form.
- In case it is detected at any stage of recruitment that a candidate does not fulfil the eligibility norms and/or that he/she furnished any incorrect/false information or has suppressed any material facts, his/her candidature will stand cancelled. If any of these shortcomings is/are detected even after appointment, his/her services are liable to be terminated.
- Decisions of SAIL in all matters regarding eligibility, other tests and selection would be final and binding on all candidates. No representation or correspondence will be entertained in this regard.
- All further announcements/details pertaining to this process will only be published/ provided on SAIL website www.sail.co.in or www.sailcareers.com from time to time. Transparency/ display of individual scorecards will be after one month of declaration of final lists for joining (Tentative).
- Court ofjurisdiction for any dispute will be at.
- All correspondence with candidates shall be done through e-mail/ SMS only. All information regarding shortlisting for interview/ call letters etc. shall be provided through email/uploading on SAIL Careers website. Responsibility of receiving, downloading and printing of interview call letterlany other information shall be of the candidate. SAIL will not be responsible for any loss of email sent, due to invalid/wrong. email ID provided by the candidate or for delay/non receipt of information if a candidate fails to access his/her mail/website in time. Candidates are not required to send any document to SAIL.
- Steel Authority of India Limited (SAIL) is an Indian state-owned steel making company based in New Delhi, India. It is a public sector undertaking, owned and operated by the Government of India with an annual turnover of INR 44,452 Crore (US$6.83 Billion) for fiscal year 2016-17. Incorporated on 24 January 1973, SAIL has 74,719 employees (as of 01-Sep-2018). With an annual production of 14.38 million metric tons, SAIL is the largest steel producer in India and one of the largest steel producers in the world. The Hot Metal production capacity of the company will further increase and is expected to reach a level of 50 million tonnes per annum by 2025. Sri Anil Kumar Chaudhary is the current Chairman of SAIL.
- SAIL operates and owns 5 integrated steel plants at Bhilai, Rourkela, Durgapur, Bokaro and Burnpur(Asansol) and 3 special steel plants at Salem, Durgapur and Bhadravathi. It also owns a Ferro Alloy plant at Chandrapur. As a part of its global ambition, the company is undergoing a massive expansion and modernisation programme involving upgrading and building new facilities with emphasis on state of the art green technology. According to a recent survey, SAIL is one of India’s fastest growing Public Sector Units. Besides, it has R&D centre for Iron & Steel (RDCIS), centre for Engineering in Ranchi, Jharkand.
- SAIL traces its origin to the Hindustan Steel Limited (HSL) which was set up on 19 January 1954. HSL was initially designed to manage only one plant that was coming up at Rourkela.
- For Bhilai and Durgapur Steel Plants, the preliminary work was done by the Iron and Steel Ministry. From April 1957, the supervision and control of these two steel plants were also transferred to Hindustan Steel. The registered office was originally in New Delhi. It moved to Calcutta in July 1956, and ultimately to Ranchi in December 1959.
click above to download
the employment notification
click above to apply
now online or download form