Last Date:18 November,2019
Broadcast Engineering Consultants India Limited (BECIL)
BECIL Recruitment aka Broadcast Engineering Consultants India Limited invites Sarkari Job applications for the post of 1402 Skilled Manpower Vacancy 2019. BECIL Job Qualification/ eligibility conditions, how to apply BECIL Vacancy, job location & other rules are given below… Official website is www.becil.com
Name of the post – Skilled Manpower
No of post – 1402
Pay Scale – 9381/- (Per Month)
ITI Certificate in Electrical Trade or Wireman as recognized by NCVT or SCVT or higher technical degree diploma in engineering.
General Instruction:faculty opening
- The candidates applying for the job must be of sound physical and mental health and should not be under the influence of any drug or liquor during the duty and have full knowledge and experience to competently complete the job assigned to them. In case it is found that any loss has occurred to the property/interest of the employer due to such employee, the same shall be recovered from him and he will be discontinued from hisjob immediately.
- Preference will be given to the candidates who are already engaged in the similar assignments or have completed “Job Oriented Skill Development Training Programme” on Operation and Maintenance of 33/11 KV Substations and LT/HT distribution lines and its other related work from any Government Organization.
- The employee shall be paid salary as per the Minimum Wages Act, 1948 (as per Government of Uttar Pradesh) subject to the emoluments received from the Principal Employer.
- The contribution of EPF, ESI and all other statutory dues shall be deducted from the above salary of the employee in accordance with respective Statutory Acts.
- In case of rural areas where ESI facility is not available, WC policy will be given to the employees.
- The candidates, applying for the job, must be well aware of the risks involved in performance of their duties in the Department. In this regard, they have to submit a declaration at the time of joining as per the format given at Annexure-1.
- During the performance of duties, if any injury occurs to the employee, they shall be eligible to claim for the compensation under the limits provided in the ESI Act only. No other claims will be paid by the Principal Employer or the Contractor.
- Selection will be made as per prescribed norms and number of vacancies may be increased or decreased as per the requirement of Principal Employer.
- No TA/DA will be paid to the candidates for attending the interview.
- Place of posting/Duty point may be transferable at every three months and will be as desired by the Principal Employer/Contractor in the interest of the work/project. However, initial posting may be in
any circle of Vidyut Vitran Nigam, UttarPradesh.
- The selected candidates should bring their original documents of educational qualification and work experience for the purpose of verification of documents along with one set of self-attested photocopies of the original documents.
- Application forms may be submitted online on www.beciljobs.com along with scan copies of selfattested photocopies of educational/ experience certificates, two passport size photograph, PAN Card, Aadhar Card. There is no need to submit these documents in physical form in case of online submission.
- Last date for submission of application form is 18.11.2019.
- All the rights are reserved with the Principal Employer and the Contractor to cancel the contract or to increase or decrease the number of vacancies as per the requirement of Principal Employer without any prior notice.
- If it is found that any candidate has offered/given bribe in monetary or any other form for his selection, his candidature shall be immediately rejected and he will be barred for applying in any job services of the company in future. Such type of practice is strictly prohibited. Further, it is also advisable to do not deposit cash to any person claiming to be representative of the Principal Employer/Contractor.
- Date of Interaction/Documents Verification would be informed through SMS as well as notification on BECIL’s Website www.beciljobs.com and www.becil.com. No other communication shall be made in this regard. Therefore, the candidates are advised to check our website regularly for any update.
- Broadcast Engineering Consultants India Limited (BECIL) an ISO 9001:2015, ISO 27001:2013 and ISO/IEC 20000:2012 certified, Mini Ratna, Central Public Sector Enterprise of Government of India was established on 24th March 1995. BECIL provides project consultancy services and turnkey solutions encompassing the entire gamut of radio and television broadcast engineering viz; content production facilities, terrestrial transmission facilities, satellite and cable broadcasting facilities in India and abroad. It also provides associated services like building design and construction related to broadcasting, human resource related activities like training and providing man power. BECIL also undertakes supply of specialized communication, monitoring, security and surveillance systems to defense, police and para-military departments. BECIL has its head office in Delhi and corporate office in Noida. The regional office is in Bangalore.
- Over the years, BECIL has consciously groomed and developed a team of in-house, versatile and dedicated engineers and also cultivated and harnessing a vast reservoir of professionals drawn from various fields of broadcasting industry which includes public and private broadcasters, defense and cable industry. Through this network of resourceful technical professionals, BECIL has established it pan India presence to serve the needs of the industry.
- BECIL has a vast reservoir of experts and integrates the expertise of All India Radio (AIR) and Doordarshan (DD), the national broadcaster of India, creating one of the largest Radio Networks catering to nearly a billion people and the world’s largest Terrestrial Television Network supplemented by Analogue and Digital satellite Broadcasting services reaching out to millions of TV homes in India and abroad.
- BECIL works as consultancy agency, system integrator as well as a turnkey solution provider in the fields of Broadcast Engineering and Information & Communication Technology.
click above to download
the employment notification
click above to apply
now online or download form