Last Date:30 Nov,2019
National Health Mission (NHM)
Applications are invited from eligible candidates with a consistently good academic record for 9 posts of Operation Theatre Technologist, Lab / Radiotherapy Technician in National Health Mission Tripura (NHM Tripura).Candidate are requested to send their completed applications to the given address along with all relevant documents and testimonials by 30-11-2019 . Application forms received after the due date will not be accepted.
Name of the post – Operation Theatre Technologist, Lab / Radiotherapy Technician
No of post – 09
Pay Scale – Rs.20,000/-
12th class pass / B.Sc .
General Information:latest karnataka govt jobs
- Applications in plain paper is hereby invited for filling up of following posts on Purely contractual basis at a fixed pay. shown below under the Atal Bihari Vajpayee Regional Cancer Centre, Agartala for the period of ll(Eleven) months. The mode of selection of candidate is through Written Preliminary Competency Assessment Test and VivaVoce.
- Interested candidates may submit their application in plain paper addressed to the Medical Superintendent, Atal Bihari Vajpayee Regional Cancer Centre, 79 tilla, P.O: Kunjaban, Agartala, Tripura (West) ‘799006 mentioning Name of the Post applied for (i) Name of the candidate (ii) Father/Husband name (iii) Permanent and Temporary address with Valid Contact number/email ID (iv) Nationality (v) Educational Qualification (vi) Two copies recent passport size photographs (vii) Experience Certificate (if any) along with self attested copies of all relevant documents in hard copies in the O/o the Medical Superintendent, Regional Cancer Centre, 79 Tilla, p.O.Kunjaban, Agartala, Tripura (West) Pin- 799006 by hand. The application will be received up to 5 p.M. of 30.11.2019. If the applications are not received within stipulated Date & Time; which is not considerable and undersigned is not responsible incase ofany delay etc.
- Name of the short listed eligible candidates for written CAT exam will be informed through telephonic communication/ SMS/ E-mail for appearing in the written Preliminary Competence Assessment Test at the Seminar Hall of Regional Cancer Centre, Agartala. Name of the successful candidates of Preliminary Competency Assessment Test will be communicated through Telephone/SMS/E-mail for Viva-Voce at RCC, Agartala.
- Final selection will be done by the interview board for the post applied for based on results of interview and CAT Written, which will also be informed through Telephone/SMS/Email.
- Written Test & Viva Voce dates will be confirmed through the applicants phone number/ SMS or email. Candidate(s) are requested to keep in touch with website of AGMC / NHM or paper publication for any others changes of the notification, if any.
- The authority reserves all the rights to cancel or delay the whole process at any time before or after interview without assigning any reason.
- Candidates serving in Quasi Govt. Offices, Public Sector undertakings including Financial Institutions are advised to submit ‘No Objection Certificate’ from their concerned employer at the time of interview, failing which candidature may not be considered.
- In case it is detected at any stage of recruitment that a candidate does not fulfill the eligibility criteria and / or that he / she has furnished any incorrect / false information or has conceal any material fact(s), his / her candidature will mark as cancelled. If any type of imperfection is / are detected even after appointment, his /her services are liable to be terminated.
- No TA/DA will be given for appearing in the Preliminary Competency Assessment Test and for Interview.
- Intimations will be sent by E-mail / SMS / Telephone only to the email ID and mobile number write-up in application form. Concerned authority shall not be responsible, if the information/ intimations do not reach candidates in case of change in the mobile number, email address, technical fault or otherwise ,bayond the control of institute.
- Government of Tripura has been implementing NRHM in the right earnest. The opportunities presented in NRHM are going to be used in the state to set in motion the march towards achievement of the vision 2018 developed by Government of Tripura. It envisages a dynamic community owned and managed health system facilitated by the government so as to enable the community meet their health needs..
- To ensure community ownership of the mission in general and health programmes in particular, we have developed the plans of actions at all levels through decentralized participatory process right from village level to GP to Block to Sub- division to District to State level in this bottom-up manner.
- The National Health Mission (NHM) was launched by the government of India in 2013 subsuming the National Rural Health Mission and National Urban Health Mission. It was further extended in March 2018, to continue until March 2020. It is headed by Mission Director and monitored by National Level Monitors appointed by Government of India.
- The National Rural Health Mission (NRHM), now under National Health Mission is an initiative undertaken by the government of India to address the health needs of under-served rural areas. Launched on 12 April 2005 by then Indian Prime Minister Manmohan Singh, the NRHM was initially tasked with addressing the health needs of 18 states that had been identified as having weak public health indicators. The Union Cabinet headed by Dr. Manmohan Singh vide its decision dated 1 May 2013, has approved the launch of National Urban Health Mission (NUHM) as a Sub-mission of an overarching National Health Mission (NHM), with National Rural Health Mission (NRHM) being the other Sub-mission of National Health Mission.
- Under the NRHM, the Empowered Action Group (EAG) States as well as North Eastern States, Jammu and Kashmir and Himachal Pradesh have been given special focus. The thrust of the mission is on establishing a fully functional, community owned, decentralized health delivery system with inter-sectoral convergence at all levels, to ensure simultaneous action on a wide range of determinants of health such as water, sanitation, education, nutrition, social and gender equality. Institutional integration within the fragmented health sector was expected to provide a focus on outcomes, measured against Indian Public Health Standards for all health facilities. As per the 12th Plan document of the Planning Commission, the flagship programme of NRHM will be strengthened under the umbrella of National Health Mission. The focus on covering rural areas and rural population will continue along with up scaling of NRHM to include non-communicable diseases and expanding health coverage to urban areas. Accordingly, the Union Cabinet, in May 2013, has approved the launch of National Urban Health Mission (NUHM) as a sub-mission of an overarching National Health Mission (NHM), with National Rural Health Mission (NRHM) being the other sub-mission of the National Health Mission.
click above to download
the employment notification