Last Date:16 December,2019
Adv. No. : A-3/E-1/2019
Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission (UPPSC)
UPPSC Recruitment aka Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission Sarkari Job invites application for the post of 14 Computer Assistant. Apply Online before 16 December 2019. UPPSC Jobs Qualification/ eligibility conditions, how to apply UPPSC Vacancy & other rules are given below… Official website is www.uppsc.up.nic.in
Name of the post – Computer Assistant
No of post – 14
Pay Scale – 5200 – 20200/-
Passed the Intermediate examination with Diploma in Computer Science from a recognized Institute/University or Intermediate with the “O” level diploma from DOEACC or NIELET Society.
General Instruction:police recruitment
- In no circumstances, applications of any stage shall be accepted after the last prescribed date and time. Applications found without requisite informations and without photograph and signature, even when received in time, may be summarily rejected.
- In the On-line system, the candidates must ensure that all the requisite informations have been duly filled and must click the submit Button by the last prescribed Date & Time. Candidates must take the Print and keep it safely. In any discrepancy, the candidates will have to produce the said print otherwise no request shall be entertained.
- Those candidates, willing to take the benefit of the reservation/ age relaxation must obtain a certificate, issued by the competent authority, in support of the reserved category, in the prescribed format printed in this detailed advertisement (Appendix-3) and submit the same to the Commission, whenever required to do so. Those claiming more than one reservation/age relaxation will be given only one such concession, which will be more beneficial. The Candidates who are not originally domiciled of U.P. belonging to SC, ST, O.B.C., EWSs, dependents of freedom fighters, Ex-Army personnel, Skilled Players and P.H. are not entitled to benefit of reservation/age relaxation. Such candidates will be treated as unreserved (general) candidates. In case of the women candidates, the caste certificate issued from father side will be treated valid.
- The Commission do not advise to candidates about their eligibility.Therefore, they should carefully read the advertisement and when satisfied about their eligibility as per conditions of the advertisement, only then apply. The candidates must possess all the requisite qualifications till the last date for submitting the applications.
- In the category of dependents of the freedom fighters only sons, daughters, grandsons (Son’s son/daughter’s son) and granddaughters (son’s daughter/daughter’s daughter, married/unmarried) are covered.It is advised that the candidates of aforesaid category must obtain the reservation certificate from the District Magistrate in terms of Govt. Order No. 453/79-V-1-15-1(Ka)-14-2015, dated 07.4.2015 in the prescribed format and submit the same.
- In the event of involvement of a candidate in the concealment of any important information, pendency of any case/criminal case, conviction, more than a husband or wife being alive, submission of facts in a distorted manner, malpractice, canvassing for candidature/selection etc., the Commission reserves the right to reject the candidature and debar him from appearing in the examination in question and in all other future examinations and selections.
- In case the candidates feel any problem in the “On-line Application” they may get their problem resolved by contacting over phone or on Website clicking ‘Contact us’.
- The procedure relating to upload scanned photo and signature is given in Appendix-1. The name of Districts for Examination are available in the advertisement in Appendix-2 and proforma for reservation on Appendix-3. In the same way the plan of Examination and the syllabus for Examination on Appendix-4.
- As per decision of the UPPSC a candidate will be liable to be debarred from this examination and all other future examinations and selections upto a maximum period of five years for furnishing any wrong information in his/her application form which can not be substantiated by relevant documents or for any other malpractice.
- The claim of category, subcategory, domicile, gender, date of birth, name and adress will be valid only till the last date of applying on line. No change will be allowed after this. On submission of false/misleading information, the Candidature will be cancelled. In this regard no application for error correction/modification shall be acceptable. Incomplete Application form shall be summarily rejected and no correspondence shall be entertained in this regard.
- The date of birth of the candidates shall be admissible as entered in High School Certificate. The candidate will have to attach his/ her High School or Equivalent Examination Certificate with the
application form of Examination. No Other Certificate shall be acceptable for Date of Birth and if it is not attached with the application, it shall be rejected.
- The candidates will have to enclose self attested copies of Marksheets, Certificates & Degrees alongwith the application form in support of their claims of Educational Qualifications. If they do not enclose self attested certificates/documents in support of their claims in due course as per direction, the applications shall be rejected.
- The Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission (UPPSC) is the state agency authorized to conduct the Civil Services Examination for entry-level appointments to the various Civil Services of Uttar Pradesh. The agency’s charter is granted by the Constitution of India. Articles 315 to 323 of Part XIV of the constitution, titled Services Under the Union and the States, provide for a Public Service Commission for the Union and for each state.
- The Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission (UPPSC) came into existence on 1 April 1937, with the main aim of recruiting candidates to various services in the state. The commission is regulated by Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission Regulation, 1976.
- Indianisation of the superior Civil Services became one of the major demands of the political movement compelling the British Indian Government to consider setting up of a Public Service Commission for recruitment to its services in the territory. Under the Government of India Act, 1935, for the first time, provision was made for the formation of Public Service Commissions at the provincial level. Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission was constituted on 1 April 1937 with its headquarters at Allahabad. The working of Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission is also regulated by Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission Regulation, 1976.
click above to download
the employment notification
click above to apply
now online or download form