National Institute of Locomotor Disabilities (NILD)
National Institute of Locomotor Disabilities (NILD) invites applications from candidates for 11 contractual posts of Assistant Professor, Accountant and Various. Vacancies may be updated depending upon the actual requirement.
Name of the post — Professor,Librarian,Accountant
No of post — 11
Pay Scale — Rs 100000,80000,65000,40000
GENERAL CONDITIONS:karnataka government jobs
- Applications duly completed in all respects and signed by the candidates in the prescribed format along with self attested photocopies of relevant enclosures in respect of qualifications, age proof, experience etc. should reach to the Director, National Institute for Locomotor Disabilities
(Divyangjan), B.T. Road, Bon-Hooghly, Kolkata-700090 within 21 days from the date of the advertisement in the News paper.
- Applications should neatly typed/hand written on A/4 size plain paper as per the prescribed format. All Columns of the application form should fill up and no column should be left blank.
- Applications received through e-mail/late/incomplete will not be considered and the Institute will not be responsible for any postal delay.
- Applications incomplete in any respect and not accompanied by copies of mark sheets / certificates /proof of age, experience (present & previous) / other relevant documents, photograph, unsigned and not in the prescribed format will be summarily rejected.
- The prescribed essential qualifications & experience are the minimum and mere possession of the same does not entitle a candidate to be called for written test/skill test/interview.
- Candidates must ensure before applying that they are eligible according to criteria stipulated in the advertisement. If the candidate is found ineligible at any stage of recruitment process he / she will be disqualified and their candidature cancelled. Hiding of information or submitting false information will lead to cancellation of candidature at any stage of recruitment.
- The decision of the competent authority in all matters relating to eligibility, acceptance or rejection of applications etc. will be final and binding on the candidates and no enquiry or correspondence will be entertained in this connection. The Institute reserves the right to reject any or all applications without giving any reason whatsoever.
- Candidates are advised to submit all relevant copies (Mark sheets & Certificates) in support of their Academic/Technical/ Professional qualifications and experience.
- The Institute does not undertake any responsibility for sending or replying to the candidates not selected or not called for Written Test / Skill Test / Interview, however important and relevant information will be display on website (www.niohkol.nic.in)
- Candidates should submit complete separate applications, if applying for more than one post.
LastDate Of Submission application is:24-09-2018.
Application form completed in all respects with required details and copies of all documents should be sent to the given address on or before 24-09-2018 .
click above to download
the employment notification