Last Date:09 Sep,2019
National Institute of Technical Teachers Training and Research (NITTTR)
Kolkata (West Bengal)
NITTTR Kolkata is inviting eligible candidates to apply for 8 contractual posts of Professor and Associate Professor.Interested Eligible Candidates may send their applications as per prescribed format to concerned E-mail address by 09-09-2019 . All the relevant documents must be sent alongwith application form, as proof of suitability for the posts. Email subject must be formed properly, containing name of post applied for.
Name of the post – Professor and Associate Professor
No of post – 08
Pay Scale – Rs 144200,Rs 131400
Ph. D. degree and min 10 yrs experience.
General Instruction:government jobs
- Candidates should read carefully all criteria laid down in the advertisement before applying for these posts. Since all the applications will be screened on the basis of data submitted by the candidate in the application form, the candidates must satisfy themselves of the suitability for the position to which they are applying. If at any stage during the recruitment and selection process, it is found that candidates have furnished false or wrong information, their candidature will be rejected.
- Application once submitted cannot be altered/ resubmitted, under any circumstances. Further, once the application is submitted, no request with respect to making changes in any data/ particular entered by the candidate in the Application Form will be entertained. Therefore, please keep all data/ details ready before you start filling up the Application Form.
- The candidate should fill application form available at the Institute‟s website (www.nitttrkol.ac.in). Note that one has to fill separate form for each post if he/she is interested to apply for more than one post.
- Any other mode of applications shall be summarily rejected.
- Persons serving in Govt./ Semi-Govt./ PSUs must submit NOC from their respective employer along with Application Form. Failing which his/ her candidature will summarily be rejected.
- The prescribed Essential Qualification/Experience indicated are bare minimum and mere possession of same will not entail the candidates to be called for test/interview.
- Institute is free to restrict/change the criteria to call the eligible candidates for the Seminar and/or Interview.
- The number of vacancies indicated in the notification is tentative. NITTTR, Kolkata reserves the right to increase or decrease the number of advertised posts at the time of selection. Further, the Institute reserves the right not to fill up the posts, cancel the Advt. in whole or in part without assigning any reason, thereof and its decision in this regard shall be final.
- The SC/ST/OBC candidates are required to submit a copy of the desired certificate with the application in the format prescribed by the Govt. of India.
- The EWS candidates are required to submit a copy of the desired certificatewith the application in the format available in the Institute website.
- The Institute follows the reservation norms as per GOI rules for SC/ ST/ EWS/OBC.
- The Institute reserves the right to assign/ transfer the selected candidates to any Extension Centre situated at Bhubaneswar or Guwahati and appointments will be offered accordingly.
- All qualifications obtained by the candidates should be from any recognized Board/ University/ Institution. The Institute reserves the right to relax any of the qualifications/ experience in exceptional cases.
- Note that (a) Interim correspondences/enquiries shall not be entertained or replied to. (b) Canvassing any form shall disqualify candidature.
- Higher initial basic pay may be given to exceptionally qualified and deserving candidate(s).
- Selection procedure is completely based on the performance of the candidates in Seminar and/or Interview.
- Candidate should keep their email id & mobile no. provided in the application form active. Institute will not be responsible for non-receipt / delay in receipt of any communication due to deactivation of email id and or mobile number given or due to change in address etc.
- All information regarding Schedule for Seminar and/or Interview, any corrigendum/ addendum will only be published on Institute‟s Website. Candidate should check / visit institute website regularly for any update on recruitment process.
- The duly filled application form must be accompanied by the prescribed fee of Rs. 1,000/- (Rupees One thousand) for UR, OBC EWS and Rs. 500/- (Rupees Five hundred) for SC, ST through NEFT State Bank India, Salt Lake (Sector-I) Branch SB A/C No.10836428657, IFSC: SBIN 0001612 or Demand Draft drawn in favour of “Director,NITTTR, Kolkata” payable at Kolkata. No other mode of payment will be accepted. Challan /Reference No/DD No is to be mentioned in the designated field in the form. Fee once paid will not be refunded in any case.
- Outstation candidates called for Seminar/ Interview will be paid TA as per Institute norms. The reimbursement of admissible amount will be made through transfer to their Bank Account on submission of RTGS details by the concerned candidate, and no cash will be paid on the spot.
- Candidates called for Seminar and/or Interview are requested to bring with them all original certificates, testimonials and other relevant documents at the time of Interview.
- All the above positions require full 24×7 commitment to the Institute. Therefore, candidates willing to stay in the campus and to dedicate themselves fully to the Institute are expected to apply.
- National Institute of Technical Teachers’ Training & Research (NITTTR), Kolkata was established in 1965 as Technical Teachers’ Training Institute (TTTI), Calcutta. This was the first among four such institutes (other three being at Chandigarh, Bhopal & Chennai) established by the Dept. of Education, MHRD, Govt. of India as fully centrally funded autonomous institutions for providing pre & in-service training to the teachers and staff of Degree and Diploma level training institutions and also for conducting various activities related to quality improvement of the technical education system of the country. The Govt of India, in 2003, accorded national status to this institute, (along with the three sister institutes) in recognition of the contribution of these institutes for the expert service rendered for overall improvement of quality of Technical Education System.
- The focal activities of the institute are (i) Education & Shorte-term Training, (ii) Curriculum Development, (iii) Learning Resources Development, (iv) Research & Development and (v) Extension Services & Consultancy.
- AICTE has recognized the Short-term training programmes conducted by the Institute for consideration for the purpose of movement to higher grades under the Career Advancement Scheme (CAS).
- The Institute is also offering three (4), AICTE approved, two year (four semester) Post Graduate Degree Programmes in Manufacturing Technology, Multimedia & Software Systems, Mechatronics Engineering and Structural Engineering leading to M.Tech Degree of Maulana Abul Kalam Azad University of Technology (MAKAUT, formaly West Bengal University of Technology (WBUT)).
- Some of the notable national level projects in which the Institute is associated are serving as Nodal agency to centrally sponsored Community Polytechnic Scheme; designing & conducting AICTE sponsored “Induction training Programme” for fresh teachers of engineering colleges and polytechnics; facilitating implementation of Centrally sponsored scheme for Integrating Persons with Disabilities (PWD) in the Mainstream of Technical & Vocational Education etc.
- The Institute has highly qualified & experienced faculty members and excellent infrastructural support in the form of well-equipped laboratories and other resources.
- The institute has established extension centers at Guwahati and Bhubaneswar for reaching out to its clients. The new mandate of the Institute has extended its clientele catchment area outside the country encompassing the Technical & Vocational Institutions of particularly SAARC & ASEAN countries.
click above to download
the employment notification