Last Date:05 September,2019
Syndicate Bank invites Sarkari Job Application for the post of 06 Senior Manager. Apply Online before 05 September 2019. Syndicate Bank Recruitment Qualification/ eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below…Official website is www.syndicatebank.in
Name of the post – Senior Manager
No of post – 06
Pay Scale – 42020 – 51490/-
MBA / CA CFA/ ICWA.
General Instructions:police recruitment
- Candidates are required to apply „online’ only. Any other form of application shall be rejected.
- Before applying, the candidates should satisfy themselves about their eligibility for the post applied for. Decision of the Bank in all matters regarding eligibility of the candidate, the stages at which such scrutiny of eligibility is to be undertaken, the documents to be produced for the purpose of the conduct of interview, selection and any other matter relating to recruitment will be final and binding on the candidate. No correspondence or personal enquiries will be entertained by the Bank in this regard.
- All candidates will have to produce original as well as attested photocopies of certificates regarding qualification, experience, date of birth and caste (if applicable), NOC, etc., in support of their eligibility at the time of interview, failing which their candidature will be cancelled.
- After registering online, candidates are advised to take a printout of their system generated online application form for future purpose.
- The candidates will have to appear for the GD/interview at their own expense.
- Only candidates willing to serve anywhere in India should apply.
- Candidates serving in government/quasi government offices, Public Sector Undertaking (including Bank/financial institutions) should produce a „No Objection Certificate‟ from their employer at the time of interview, in the absence of which, his/ her candidature will not be considered.
- In case any dispute arises on account of interpretation of version other than English,
English version will prevail and the version displayed on website shall be final.
- The candidates will appear for the test/interview at the allotted centres at their own expense and risks and the Bank will not be responsible for any injury/ losses, etc. of any nature.
- Appointment of selected candidates is subject to his/her being declared medically fit as per the requirement of the Bank. Such appointment will also be subject to the Service & Conduct Rules of the Bank.
- Canvassing in any form will lead to disqualification.
- Bank reserves the right to change the selection procedure, if necessary. The change, if any, shall be communicated to the candidates in advance.
- Bank would be free to reject the candidature of any candidate at any stage of the recruitment process, if he/she is found to be ineligible. If appointed, such a candidate may be summarily removed and the fees paid by the ineligible candidates shall be forfeited.
- The final selection will be on the basis of performance in test / group discussion and/or interview only.
- The selected candidates shall execute a Service Bond of ₹ 3.0 lakhs for Scale-III at the time of joining the Bank undertaking to serve the Bank for a minimum Service period of 3 years.
- Bank reserves the right to keep a waiting list of the merit listed candidates so as to make appointments from the said waitlist in case the selected candidates fail to join the Bank.
- Selected candidates will be required to produce proper discharge certificate from the employer at the time of taking up the appointment.
- In case, it is detected at any stage of recruitment that a candidate does not fulfill the eligibility norms and/or that he/she has furnished any incorrect/false information/ certificate/documents or has suppressed any material fact(s), his/her candidature stands cancelled. If any of these shortcoming/s is/are detected even after appointment, his/her services are liable to be terminated.
- Any resultant dispute arising out of this advertisement shall be subject to the sole jurisdiction of the courts situated at Udupi. The Bank takes no responsibility for any Certificate/Remittance sent separately.
- Syndicate Bank was established in Udupi, coastal Karnataka, the abode of Lord Sri Krishna, with a capital of just Rs. 8000 / -. He was a businessman, engineer and doctor respectively on October 20, 1925, by Pai and had a firm faith in social welfare. Their main objective was to provide financial assistance to the local weavers by collecting small savings from the society as the situation in the handloom industry worsened due to the crisis in the handloom industry. The bank, through its agents, started in 1928, used to collect nominal amounts of two arrivals daily by reaching the door-to-door of the depositors through its agents. The scheme has become the brand equity of the bank today and the bank is collecting an amount of Rs.2 crores per day under this scheme.
- Pragati Yatra of SyndicateBank has been synonymous with various stages of progressive banking in India. The Bank has built a strong customer base consisting of two or three generations of customers over a long period of 80 years due to its guiding role and visionary policies. The bank has a vision of a future India, with its strong hold in rural areas and a broad understanding of the ground reality. The bank has benefited immensely from its fundamentals of achieving progress through mutual support of both the bank and the public. The bank is acting as a catalyst across the country at the individual level in terms of the common man and at the regional level in the context of rural / semi-urban centers.
- The bank is committed to successfully meeting the challenges of the 21st century in the fields of information technology, knowledge and competition. A comprehensive Supra. The scheme has been formulated and the skills and knowledge of bank employees are being enhanced through various training programs to further enhance customer delight in all their activities. The bank has launched an ambitious technology scheme called Centralized Banking Solution, whereby our major 500 branches are able to operate their ATMs over a period of four years. Including countries will be connected to a wide network. Our bank is a pioneer among the public sector banks in the launch of CBS. Our bank has implemented CBS in its branches. As such, this bank is 100% CBS enabled.
click above to download
the employment notification
click above to apply
now online or download form