Last Date:16 July,2019
Central Manufacturing Technology Institute (CMTI)
CMTI 05 contracual positions of Junior Research Fellow and Various in Central Manufacturing Technology Institute (CMTI) will be recruited through the Walk-In-Interviews to be conducted on 16-07-2019 (9:00 am) at the given venue in the relevant project.Eligible and Interested Candidates may appear themselves at the given date and venue for the Walkin Interviews. Candidates must bring all the relevant documents of age, qualification and experience etc for the concerned posts.
Name of the post — Junior Research Fellow and Various
No of post — 05
Pay Scale — Rs 31000 per month
B.E/B.Tech with GATE OR M.E / M.Tech in Mechanical/ Metallurgy/ Materials Science.
General Instruction:upsc notifications
- Only Indian Nationals need apply;
- The candidates are requested to possess the valid e-mail id which is to be compulsorily provided in the application.
- Post qualification means experience held after passing the graduation.
- No correspondence would be entertained with candidates not called for the interview/ not selected for appointment.
- Age specified above would be counted as on 30.06.2019.
- Canvassing in any form would be a disqualification.
- No other allowances/benefits is eligible.
- The conditions may be relaxed in highly deserving /exceptional cases.
- The Institute reserve the right to adopt its own method of short-listing criteria for interview and is not obliged to shortlist all the candidate who fulfil the minimum requirement.
- No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview/written examination.
- Candidates having higher qualification/experience can also appear for interview.
- The candidate is expected to work on the project.
- Leave- one day for each completed month.
- Additional Instruction: Technical Expert candidates shall present 5 slides for 10 minutes about his/her suitability to CMTI Requirements
- Interested candidates may appear for Walk – in Interview on respective dates between 09:00 to 09:30 Hrs at CMTI, Tumkur Road, Bengaluru – 560 022 along with one set of copies of marks cards and experience certificates with originals and application form duly filled in all respects available in the website.
- Play a lead role and be responsible for the timely completion of all assembly, testing, inspection, trouble shooting, installation & commissioning and maintenance activities related to the prototyping tasks assigned.
- Guide the assembly & testing teams at CMTI in all aspects of machine development / prototyping.
- Take active role in the outsourcing & vendor development activities related to manufacture of critical components.
- Co-ordinate with the design, manufacturing, purchase and other groups for timely & successful completion of assigned tasks.
- Participate in Design reviews, progress reviews & expert assessment of product development at all stages of execution.
- CMTI is an R & D organization focusing its efforts mainly on harnessing know-how in the manufacturing technology sector to practical purposes and assisting technological growth in the country. CMTI has the role of being a Catalyst and a Key Player in manufacturing technology growth in the country.
- The establishment of Central Machine Tool Institute at Bengaluru in the 1960’s by the Government of India was a major event in the history of the Indian Machine Tool Industry. The Institute changed its name to Central Manufacturing Technology Institute (CMTI) in 1992 in tune with its current role in the manufacturing scenario in which the machine tool has become just a part of the entire gamut of concerns in the productive endeavors of the manufacturing industries.
- The Institute was conceived in 1960, and became functional in the year 1965 under the technical Collaboration with Institute for Machine Tools and Production Engineering (VUOSO), Czech Republic formerly Czechoslovakia. Various types of machine tools numbering about 40 were supplied by the Czechoslovakian government under this tie-up.
- CMTI is a registered Government of India Society, an autonomous institution under the administrative control of the Ministry of Heavy Industries & Public Enterprises, Government of India, governed by a Governing Council which has representation from the machine tool manufacturing and user industries, the Union Government and the Government of Karnataka. The Governing Council evolves Policies and monitors policy deployment. A Research Advisory Board (RAB), a Technical Committee with representatives from industries and academia, assists the institute on matters relating to technology advancement.
- CMTI has continuously aligned its facilities and expertise with the fast changing technology in thrust areas of manufacturing to supprort and serve the manufacturing sector. Nanotechnology, Precision engineering, Metrology (Micro and Nano), Additive Manufacturing, Mechatronics, Vision and Image processing, Digital Design, Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) and Human Resource Development( creating ‘Industry Ready’ engineers) are the current areas of focus of the Institute.
click above to download
the employment notification
click above to apply
now online or download form