Last Date:28 Aug,2019
West Bengal Health Recruitment Board (WBHRB)
WBHRB is inviting eligible candidates to apply online for 5 posts of Audiologist and Speech Pathologist.Interested and Eligible Candidates may apply online from 19-8-2019 to 28-08-2019 , after making sure that they meet the concerned eligibility criteria. All personal and educational details must be mentioned properly.
Name of the post – Audiologist and Speech Pathologist
No of post – 05
Pay Scale – Rs 7100 – 37600 + GP 8650
Bachelor Dehgree in Audiology and Speech Rehabilitation
General Information:police recruitment
- Online applications are invited from Indian Citizen and such other nationals as declared eligible by the Government of India for recruitment to the Post of Audiologist and Speech Pathologist under the Directorate of Health Services, Department of Health & Family Welfare„ Government of West Bengal.
- Only online registration & submission of Application shall be allowed on the website (www.wbhrb.in) between 19.08.2019 to 28.08.2019 (before 8 PM).
- Posts are temporary but likely to be permanent.
- A candidate should verify from the notified rules that he/she is eligible. The condition prescribed cannot be relaxed. The recruitment will be made by selection, but where a large number of applications are received, as a result of Advertisement, the Board may, for the purpose of short-listing, hold a preliminary examination.
- Not more than 39 Years as on 01.01.2019; Age limit is not relaxable in any case other than that of Political Suffers, Displaced persons, Schedule Castes, Schedule Tribes, Backward Classes Candidates and persons with Disabilities.
- Candidates must submit the application fee amounting to Rs. 210/- (Rupees two hundred & ten) only through Banks participating in the GRIPS ( Govt. Receipt Portal System ), Govt. of West Bengal under the Head of Account ‘0051-00-104-002-16’.
- No application shall be considered unless accompanied with the requisite application fee excepting Candidates belonging to SC/ST category of West Bengal and persons with disabilities specified under Disabilities Rule, 1999 (certificates obtained before the Advertisement date), who do not require to pay any fee. Such exemption of fee is, however, not applicable to any OBC (category A or B) candidate.
- No claim for refund of the fee shall be entertained nor shall it be held in reserved for any other examination.
- Application shall be made in the format, as available, in the West Bengal Health Recruitment Board Website (www.wbhrb.in).
- Application received after the closing date shall be rejected.
- In case, any of the statement made in the application be subsequently found to be false within the knowledge of the candidates- his/her candidature shall be liable to cancellation, and even if appointed to a post on the results of this examination his/her appointment shall be liable to be terminated. Willful suppression of any material fact shall also be similarly dealt with.
- Candidates should take particular note that entries in their application submitted to the Board must be made correctly against all the items which shall be treated as final and no alteration and addition in this regard shall be entertained after full submission of the application. Application not duly filled in or found incomplete or defective in any respect or without fee will be liable to rejection.
- Candidates must fulfill the essential qualification by the closing date. All information regarding selection/ recruitment (date of examination, date of interview etc.) to the post shall be available, time to time in the Board Website at www.wbhrb.in
- Candidates are requested to follow the WBHRB Website (www.wbhrb.in) time to time for any update/ information.
- A candidate claiming to be S.C./S.T./O.B.C. must have a certificate in support of his/her claim from a competent authority of West Bengal as specified below [vide the West Bengal SCs and STs (Identification) Act, 1994 and SCs /STs Welfare Department order No. 261- TW/EC/MR-103/94 dated with B.C.W. Deptt. Order No. 6320-BCH/MR-84/10 dated 24.09.2010]:
- In the District, the Sub-Divisional Officer of the Sub-Division concerned, and In Kolkata, District Welfare Officer, Kolkata & ex-officio Jt. Director, Backward Classes Welfare Deptt., Govt. of West Bengal [ No. 2420- BCW/MR-61/2012 (Pt.) dated 12.07.13.
No claim for being a member of the SC, ST and OBC, or a Person with Disability shall be entertained
after submission of the application.
- Persons with Disabilities (Physically handicapped) [ 40% and above ] must have a certificate
from an appropriate Medical Board [vide West Bengal Persons with Disabilities (Equal Opportunities, Protection of Rights and Full Participation) Rules, 1999]
- The West Bengal Health Recruitment Board (WBHRB) may require such further proof or particulars from the candidates as it may consider necessary and may make enquiries regarding eligibility.
- Original Certificates relating to citizenship (by registration), age, qualifications, caste (SC/ST/OBC), Physical disability (40% and above) shall have to be submitted when the WBHRB asks for them. If any candidate fails to furnish any certificate or any other relevant document or information relating to his/her candidature within the time specified by the Board, his/her claim for allotment may be passed over without further reference to him/her.
- A candidate should note that his/her admission to the Examination/ Interview shall be deemed provisional subject to determination of his/her eligibility in all respects. If at any stage even after issue of the letter of appointment a candidate is found ineligible for admission to this Examination, his/her candidature shall be cancelled without further reference to him/her.
- Any attempt on the part of candidate to enlist support for his/her application shall disqualify him/her for appointment.
- Candidates are advised in their own interest to apply Online. Application Form should be submitted much before the closing date and not to wait till the last date to avoid congestion on Web-Server on account of heavy load on internet/website.
- The Department of Health & Family Welfare is committed to provide proper delivery of health care services on a 24 X 7 basis to all citizens of the state through the different institutions and establishments under its control.
- With a view to see that health care delivery system at the desired level shall run effectively and smoothly with the required number of Medical/ Paramedical and other Staff belonging to various categories at different level, Department of Health & Family Welfare Government of West Bengal has constituted “West Bengal Health Recruitment Board”.
- The West Bengal Health Recruitment Board (WBHRB) is responsible for selecting and recommending candidates for direct recruitment to posts permanent or temporary for which the appointing authority is the Government in the Department of Health & Family Welfare and authority subordinate to the Governor.
click above to download
the employment notification
click above to apply (Start from 19-08-2019)
now online or download form