Last Date:08 December,2019
Advt. No. : 31/2019
Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC)
TNPSC aka Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission invites Sarkari Job application for the post of 05 Assistant Section Officer (ASO). Apply Online 08 December 2019. TNPSC Recruitment Qualification/ eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below… Official website is www.tnpsc.gov.in
Name of the post – Assistant Section Officer (Translation)
No of post – 05
Pay Scale – 36,400 – 1,15,700/- Level 6
A Degree of any University recognized by the University Grants Commission with Tamil/Hindi in any one of the parts in the Degree course.
General Information:government doctor jobs
- The rule of reservation of appointments is applicable to this recruitment.
- In G.O.(Ms.) No.145, Personnel and Administrative Reforms (S) Department, dated 30.09.2010, and G.O.(Ms.)No.40 Personnel and Administrative Reforms(S) Department dated 30.04.2014, the Government have issued orders to fill 20% of all vacancies in direct recruitment on preferential basis to persons who studied the prescribed qualifications in Tamil Medium. Applicants claiming this reservation must have studied the prescribed qualifications for the post in Tamil Medium andshould have the certificate for the same. Having written the University Examinations or Competitive Examinations in Tamil language alone will not qualify the candidate for claiming this reservation. If the Applicants with PSTM Certificate are not available for selection for appointment against reserved turn, such turn shall be filled by Non-PSTM Applicants but belonging to the respective communal category. The PSTM certificate shall be produced by the applicant in prescribed format/ proforma available in the Commission‟s website at www.tnpsc.gov.in‟ which shall be obtained from the Head of the Institution and to be submitted when called for by the Commission.
- The number of vacancies advertised is only approximate and is liable to modification with reference to vacancy position at any time including reduction before finalization of selection.
- The selection for appointment to the above said post is purely provisional subject to Final Orders on pending Writ Petitions, if any, filed at Madras High Court and Madurai Bench of Madras High Court.
- As per Section 26 and 27(c) of Tamil Nadu Government Servants (Conditions of Service) Act 2016, reservation of appointment to Destitute Widows and ExServicemen respectively is not applicable to this recruitment.
- This post is not included under the list of posts of Group-A & B category which are identified as suitable for 4% reservation to Differently Abled Persons vide G.O.(Ms).No.20, Welfare of Differently Abled (DAP 3.2) Department, dated 20.06.2018. However, the persons belonging to DAP categories can apply in this post. Eligibility of such candidate in other eligible categories will be listed after
the receipt of Government orders regarding admissibility of DAP to this post.
- The Differently Abled persons should submit copy of Differently Abled Certificate specifying the nature of physical handicap and the degree of disability when called for by the Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission. If selected, they should produce a Fitness Certificate obtained from the Medical Board to the appointing authority. [Section 20 (5) of Tamil Nadu Government Servants (Conditions of Service) Act 2016.
- If no qualified and suitable women applicants are available for selection against the vacancies reserved for them, those vacancies will be filled by male applicants belonging to the respective communal categories.
- Wherever vacancies are reserved for Arunthathiyars on preferential basis, even after filling the vacancies reserved for SC (Arunthathiyars) on preferential basis, if more number of qualified Arunthathiyars are available, they shall be entitled to compete with the Scheduled Castes other than Arunthathiyars in the inter-se-merit among them and if any posts reserved for Arunthathiyars remain unfilled for want of adequate number of qualified applicants, it shall be filled by Scheduled Castes other than Arunthathiyars.
- Any subsequent claim made thereafter on submission of online application will not be entertained. Evidence for claims made in the online application should be uploaded / submitted in time, when called for. Failure to submit the documents within the stipulated time limit will entail rejection of the Application.
- Correct and True information regarding arrest, convictions / debarment / disqualification by any recruiting agency, criminal or any disciplinary proceedings initiated / pending or finalized, participation in agitation or any Political Organization, candidature in election for Parliament/State Legislature/Local Bodies etc., if any, should also be furnished to the Commission at the time of application i.e., the details thereof, originals of the Judgement, order or G.O dropping further action in Departmental proceedings or any document that may prove the suitability of such Applicants for a Government appointment in such cases must be produced at the stage / time of Certificate Verification without fail.
- Incomplete applications and applications containing wrong claims or incorrect particulars relating to category of reservation / other basic qualification / eligibility wise / age / communal categories / educational qualification / physical qualification and other basic eligibility criteria will be summarily rejected.
- One-Time Registration is not an application for any Post / Recruitment. Though the details/particulars were furnished in the One-Time Registration by the applicants, the details/particulars furnished in the online application submitted for this recruitment alone will be taken into consideration. Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission will not be responsible for any consequences arising out of furnishing of incorrect and incomplete details in the application or omission to provide the required details in the application for this recruitment.
- The Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC) is a department of the government of Tamil Nadu that is responsible for governing the recruitment of personnel into the state’s public service. It is the successor of the Madras Service Commission, which came into being under an Act of the Madras Legislature in 1929 and was the first Provincial Public Service Commission in India. It adopted its current name in 1970. TNPSC operates under Articles 315 to 323 of Part XIV of the Constitution of India.
- In 1923, the Indian Government established a Public Service Commission to examine the salary structure of the Indian Civil Service and the possibility of transferring some of the duties to provincial services. The commission was composed of five Englishmen and four Indians, with Viscount Lee of Fareham serving as chairman.The commission also addressed the rate of Indianisation of the Indian Civil Service and the Indian Police. It determined a rate which in 15 years would make the Indian Civil Service with a 50% Indian membership and the same in 25 years for the Indian Police.
- It was left largely to the discretion of provincial governments to recruit and exercise control over their services, as deemed proper. As a result of the discretionary powers left to provincial Government, the Government of Madras and Punjab proposed to set up their own public service commissions.
- Madras Presidency was the first province in India to establish their own service commission when the Madras Service Commission was established under an Act of the Madras Legislature in 1929. The Madras Service Commission started with three members, including the Chairman. After re-organisation of the states in 1957, several state level commissions were constituted. The Madras Service Commission became the Madras Public Service Commission with headquarters at Madras in the year 1957. During 1970, when the name of the state was changed to Tamil Nadu, the Madras Public Service Commission was renamed as the Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC).
- The Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission discharges the duties and functions specified in Article 320 of the Constitution of India. The commission is required to advise the Government on all matters relating to framing of recruitment rules, principles to be followed in making appointments and promotions and transfers from one service to another service, in respect of disciplinary matters affecting government servants and to conduct examinations for selection of candidates under direct recruitment to the State, Subordinate and Ministerial Services. The commission conducts departmental examinations for government servants and conducts the examination on behalf of the national Ministry of Defence for admission to the school run by the Rashtriya Indian Military College, Dehra Dun.
click above to download
the employment notification
click above to apply
now online or download form