Kerala University of Fisheries and Ocean Studies (KUFOS)
Kerala University of Fisheries and Ocean Studies (KUFOS) invites applications from suitable candidates for recruitment to 2 posts of Office Assistant and Office Attendant vacancies on fixed term basis.
Name of the post — Office Assistant & Attendant
No of post — 02
Pay Scale — Rs.18,000/-,Rs.8,500/-
egree with Diploma in Computer Application or Degree in Computer Sciences/Pass in 8th standard.
General Information:himachal government jobs
- The prescribed essential qualifications are the minimum and mere possession of the same does not entitle candidates to be called for interview. Where the number of applications received is large and/or where it will not be convenient or possible to interview all the candidates, the University at its discretion may restrict the number of candidates to a reasonable limit on the basis of qualifications/experience prescribed in the advertisement. Further, the University may also fill up the post advertised on short-term contract basis if necessary.
- The University reserves the right to —(a) not fill up the post advertised.(b) draw reserve panels for appointment to possible future vacancies;
- Written examination and/or interview will be conducted based on the number of candidates.
- No interim queries regarding test/interview/selection will be entertained.
- Canvassing in any form will be a disqualification.
- Interested persons should apply by post in the application attached hereunder with photo copies of all supporting documents .
- Mode of remittance of fee :- By cash (University cash counter from 10.00 am to 3.00 pm) or DD from any nationalized bank drawn in favour of Finance Officer Kerala University of Fisheries and Ocean studies, Panangad payable at Vyttila Branch.
- Candidates applying for more than one post should submit separate application for each post and should pay processing fee accordingly.
Last date of submission of applications:28-09-2018.
Eligible candidates may send application in proper format before the due date of 28-09-2018 All details on the application form must be completed in full and signed by the aspirant himself / herself.
click above to download
the employment notification