Last Date:21 Nov,2019
Central Bank of India (CBI)
Central Bank of India (CBI) has invites application form eligible candidates for 74 posts of Officers in Specialist Category in various streams.Interested and Eligible Candidates should fill application only through provided online facility by 21-11-2019. Candidates should read notifisction carefully and make sure that they meet the concerned eligibility criteria for applied post. All personal and educational details must be mentioned properly.
Name of the post – Information Technology,Officer,Manager & Various
No of post – 74
Pay Scale – JMGS I,MMGS III & II
Graduate / MBA / B.Tech./MCA / CA/CFA/ ACMA.
General Instructions:bank jobs
- Not more than one application should be submitted by any candidate. Multiple Applications/Registrations will be summarily rejected and the application fee will be forfeited.
- Before applying, the candidate should ensure that he/she fulfils the eligibility and other norms mentioned in this advertisement. Applications, once submitted, will not be allowed to be withdrawn and the application fee/intimation charges once paid, shall neither be refunded nor be held in reserve for any other examination. The Bank would be free to reject any application at any stage of the Recruitment Process, if the candidate is found ineligible for the post for which he/she has applied. The decision of the Bank regarding eligibility of the candidates, the stage at which scrutiny of eligibility is to be undertaken, qualifications, other eligibility norms,the documents to be produced and any other matter relating to recruitment will be final and binding on the candidate. No correspondence or personal enquiries shall be entertained by the Bank in this behalf. If any shortcoming(s) is/are detected even after appointment, his/her services are liable to be terminated.
- A recent, recognizable color passport size photograph, which should be the same as the one uploaded in the on-line application form, should be firmly pasted on the call letter for online
examination/interview and duly signed across by the candidate. Candidates are advised not to change their appearance till the recruitment process is complete. Failure to produce the same
photograph at the time of the online test/personal interview may lead to disqualification. A candidate should ensure that the signatures appended by him/her in all the places viz. in
his/her call letter, attendance sheet etc. and in all correspondences with the Bank in future should be identical and there should be no variation of any kind.
- No candidate is permitted to use Calculators, Mobile Phones, Pagers or any other instruments in the Examination Hall.
- The possibility for occurrences of some problem in the administration of the examination cannot be ruled out completely which may impact test delivery and/or result from being generated. In that event, every effort will be made to rectify such problem, which may include the conduct of another examination if considered necessary.
- Candidates will have to produce original Caste/Physical Disability/any other relevant certificates at the time of interview, failing which his/her candidature will be cancelled. OBC candidates availing reservation will have to produce OBC certificate with Non-creamy layer clause at the time of interview & an undertaking in the prescribed format regarding noncreamy layer status as on closing date of registration. The competent authority for issue of Caste/PH certificate has been defined at point No. 8 below. The certificate issued by only those competent authority authorized to issue Caste/Disability certificate will be acceptable.Candidates belonging to OBC category but coming under creamy layer and/or if their caste does not find place in Central List are not entitled to OBC reservation. They should indicate their category as General in the Online application form. Prescribed formats of Caste Certificate are given in Annexures.
- Candidates serving in Govt./quasi-Govt./Public Sector Undertakings (including nationalized banks and financial institutions) will be required to produce a “No Objection Certificate” from their employer at the time of interview, in the absence of which, their candidature may not be considered.
- All candidates will have to produce, if called for interview, originals as well as self attested photocopies of their educational/experience certificates as well as caste certificate, certificate of disability in the pro-forma prescribed by Govt. of India or any other certificate required, in the prescribed pro-forma in support of their eligibility, failing which their candidature will be cancelled.
- No Travelling Allowance is payable to candidates who are called for the online test. However, unemployed SC/ST Candidates, who are called for interview, will be paid actual to and fro 2nd Class Rail/Ordinary Bus fare in terms of Govt. guidelines by the shortest route on production of evidence of travel, i.e. Railway Receipt/Ticket(s) for attending the interview.
- The Bank takes no responsibility for any delay /non-receipt or loss of any communication.
- Any resulting dispute arising out of and/or pertaining to the process of recruitment under this advertisement shall be subject to the sole jurisdiction of the Courts situated at Mumbai.
- Canvassing in any form will be a disqualification. The Bank will be comparing the responses of a candidate with those of other candidates to detect patterns of similarity. If as per the laid down procedure it is suspected that responses have been shared and scores obtained are not genuine/valid, the bank reserves right to cancel the candidature of the concerned candidates and such candidates will be disqualified.
- Request for change of contact no./address/ email ID/online examination centre/interview centre will not be entertained.
- In case any dispute arises on account of interpretation of version other than English, English version will prevail.
- Appointment of selected candidates is subject to their being declared medically fit as per the requirements of the Bank. Such appointment will also be subject to the Service, Conduct Rules & Policies of the Bank.
- Central Bank of India, a government-owned bank, is one of the oldest and largest commercial banks in India. It is based in Mumbai which is the financial capital of India and capital city of state of Maharashtra.
- It is one of eighteen public sector banks in India to get recapitalised in 2009.
- Central Bank of India has approached the Reserve Bank of India (RBI) for permission to open representative offices in five more locations – Singapore, Dubai, Doha and London.
- As on 31 March 2018, the bank has a network of 4,685 branches, 4,886 ATMs, ten satellite offices and one extension counter. It has a pan-India presence covering all 29 states, five out of six union territories and NCT Delhi, 574 district headquarters and 626 districts out of 707 districts in the country.
- The Central Bank of India was established on 21 December 1911 by Sir Sorabji Pochkhanawala with Sir Pherozeshah Mehta as Chairman, and claims to have been the first commercial Indian bank completely owned and managed by Indians.
click above to download
the employment notification
click above to apply
now online or download form