Last Date:28 July,2019
South Indian Bank
South Indian Bank invites Sarkari Job application for the post of 12 Probationary Legal Officers. Apply Online before 28 July 2019. South Indian Bank Recruitment Qualification/ eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below… Official website is www.southindianbank.com
Name of the post – Probationary Legal Officers
No of post – 12
Pay Scale – 23700 – 42020/-
X/ SSLC, XII/ HSC and aggregate minimum of 60% marks in LLB under regular course.
General Conditions:government doctor jobs
- Before filling in the online application form, the candidate must ensure that he/she fulfills all the eligibility criteria with respect to age, educational qualifications, place of domicile etc. in respect of the post for which he/she is making the application. The applicants will be called for the Online Test/Personal Interview based on the information provided in the online application form submitted by them. If the information furnished by the candidate is found to be false at later date, the selection /appointment shall be liable for termination.
- Upper age limit will be relaxed by five years, only in the case of SC/ST candidates. Candidates belonging to SC/ST should submit attested copies of certificates from a competent authority to prove their status in this regard as and when called for.
- Mere eligibility will not vest any right on the candidate for being called for Online Test/Personal Interview. In matters regarding eligibility and selection, Bank’s decision will be final and no correspondence will be entertained.
- Canvassing in any form will be a disqualification.
- Candidates will have to appear for Online Test and Personal Interview at their own cost.
- Candidates willing to serve anywhere in India only need to apply.
- Offer for Appointment will be issued in phases for selected candidates as per Bank’s requirement.
- Appointment of the selected candidates will also be subject to Medical fitness, satisfactory background verification and completion of other formalities as per the rules and regulations of the Bank from time to time.
- Selected candidates will have to execute an agreement to the effect that they will serve the Bank for a minimum period of Three (3) years (active service) from the date of joining the Bank. In case he/she leaves the service of the Bank before the expiry of the said period, a sum of Rs.1,50,000/- (Rupees One Lakh Fifty Thousand only) will have to be paid towards expenses incurred by the Bank for
recruitment, imparting training (both in house and external training including on the job training),compensation / liquidated damages on account of loss of opportunity for the Bank from deriving anticipated benefits out of the recruitment process, etc.
- In the examination hall as well as at the time of interview, the call letter along with original and a photocopy of the candidate’s currently valid photo identity (bearing exactly the same name as it appears on the call letter) such as PAN Card/ Passport/ Permanent Driving Licence/ Voter’s Card/ Bank Passbook with photograph/ Photo identity proof issued by a Gazzetted Officer on official letterhead along with photograph / Photo identity proof issued by a People’s Representative on official letterhead alon with photograph / valid recent Identity Card issued by a recognized College/ University/ Aadhar card/E-Aadhar Card with a photograph/ Employee ID/ Bar Council Identity Card with photograph should be submitted to the invigilator for verification. The candidate’s identity will be verified with respect to his/her details on the call letter, in the Attendance List and requisite documents submitted. If identity of the candidate is in doubt the candidate may not be allowed to appear for the Examination.
- Candidates have to produce in original the photo identity proof and submit photocopy of the photo identity proof along with Examination call letter as well as the Interview Call Letter while attending the examination/ interview respectively, without which they will not be allowed to take up the examination/ interview. Candidates must note that the name as appearing on the call letter (provided during the process of registration) should exactly match the name as appearing on the photo identity proof. Female candidates who have changed first/last/middle name post marriage must take special note of this. If there is any mismatch between the name indicated in the Call Letter and Photo Identity Proof the candidate will not be allowed to appear for the examination. In case of candidates who have changed their name, will be allowed only if they produce original Gazette notification / their original marriage certificate / affidavit in original.
- The possibility of occurrence of some problem in the administration of the examination cannot be ruled out completely which may impact test delivery and/or result from being generated. In that event,every effort will be made to rectify such problem, which may include movement of candidates, delay in test. Conduct of a re-exam is at the absolute discretion of test conducting body. Candidates will not have any claim for a re-test. Candidates not willing to move or not willing to participate in the delayed process of test delivery shall be summarily rejected from the process.
- Decision of Bank in all matters relating to recruitment will be final and binding on the candidate. No correspondence or personal enquiries shall be entertained by the Bank in this behalf.
- If the examination is held in more than one session, the scores across various sessions will be equated to adjust for slight differences in difficulty level of different test batteries used across sessions. More than one session are required if the nodes capacity is less or some technical disruption takes place at any center or for any candidate.
- Bank would be analyzing the responses (answers) of individual candidates with those of other candidates to detect patterns of similarity of right and wrong answers. If in the analytical procedure adopted by Bank in this regard, it is inferred/ concluded that the responses have been shared and scores obtained are not genuine/ valid, Bank reserves right to cancel the candidature of the concerned candidates and the result of such candidates (disqualified) will be withheld.
- Instances for providing incorrect information and/or process violation by a candidate detected at any stage of the selection process will lead of disqualification of the candidate from the selection process and he/she will not be allowed to appear in any Bank recruitment process in the future. If such instances go undetected during the current selection process but are detected subsequently, such disqualification will take place with retrospective affect.
- South Indian Bank Limited (SIB) (BSE: 532218, NSE: SOUTHBANK) is a major private sector bank headquartered at Thrissur in Kerala, India. South Indian Bank has 857 branches, 4 service branches, 54 ext.counters and 20 Regional Offices spread across more than 27 states and 3 union territories in India. It has set up 1334 ATMs and 42 Bulk Note Acceptor/Cash Deposit Machines all over India.
- South Indian Bank was registered as a Private Limited Company under the Companies Act of 1913 and commenced business on 29-01-1929 at Round South, Thrissur. The South Indian Bank Ltd. was formed by a group of 44 enterprising men of Thrissur who contributed Rs.500/ – each to the initial paid-up capital of Rs.22,000/ -. Their main objective was to serve the merchant community of Thrissur by freeing them from the clutches of the money lenders who charged exorbitant rates of interest. The bank received very good support from the public at large. Initially, the growth was slow but steady. The number of branches opened each year testified its stability and popularity. It was included in the second schedule of the Reserve Bank of India and became a scheduled Bank on 07-08-1946. SIB was the first scheduled Bank in the private sector in Kerala to get the license under section 22 of the Banking Regulation Act 1949 from RBI on 17-06-1957.
- To be the most preferred bank in the areas of customer service, stakeholder value and corporate governance.
- To provide a secure, agile, dynamic and conducive banking environment to customers with commitment to values and unshaken confidence, deploying the best technology, standards, processes and procedures where customer convenience is of significant importance and to increase the stakeholders’ value.
click above to download
the employment notification
click above to apply
now online or download form