Last Date:14 August,2019
Indian Army Invites Sarkari Job applications for the post of 08 JAG 24th Course Apr 2020 Vacancy 2019. Indian army recruitment Qualification/ eligibility conditions, how to Registration & other rules are give below… Official website is www.joinindianarmy.nic.in
Name of the post – JAG 24th Course Apr 2020
No of post – 08
Pay Scale – 56100 – 1,77,500/- Level 10
Minimum 55% aggregate marks in LLB Degree (three years professional after graduation or five years after 10+2 examination).
General Conditions:faculty opening
- Selected candidates (Male and Female) will be granted Short Service Commission in the regular Army for 14 years i.e.for an initial period of 10 years extendable by a further period of 04 years.Officers who are willing to continue to serve in the Army after the expiry of period of ten years in Short Service Commission may, if eligible and suitable in all respects, be considered for the grant of permanent commission in the 10th year of their Short Service Commission in accordance with the relevant rules. Those SSC officers, who are not selected for grant of PC but are otherwise considered fit and suitable, will be given options to continue as SSCOs for a total period of 14 years (including the initial tenure of 10 years) on expiry of which they will b e released from the Army.
- An officer will be on probation for a period of 6 months from the date he/she receives his/her commission. If he/she is reported on within the probationary period as unsuitable to retain his/her commission, his/her services may be terminated any time whether before or after the expiry of the probationary period.
- Short Service Commission Officers on release before or expiry of contractual length of service will carry reserve liability to serve the Army for five years plus two years on voluntary basis or up to the age of 37 years for women and 40 years for men whichever is earlier.
- Selected candidates will be detailed for training at OTA, Chennai according to their position in the final order of merit, up to the number of available vacancies, subject to meeting all eligibility criteria.
- Candidates will neither be allowed to marry during the period of training nor will he/she be allowed to live with parents/Guardians.Candidates must not marry until they complete the full train ing at the Officers Training Academy. A candidate, who marries subsequent to the date of his/her application, though successful at the Services Selection Board interview and medical examination, will not be eligible for training. A candidate if he/she marries, while under training, shall be discharged and will be liable to refund all expenditure incurred on him/her by the government.
- All candidates who successfully complete Pre-Commission training at Officers Training Academy, Chennai will be awarded “Post Graduate Diploma in Defence Management and Strategic Studies” by University of Madras.
- The entire cost of training at OTA is at Government expense. In case the cadet is withdrawn from training academy due to reasons other than medical ground or the reasons not beyond his/her control, he/she will be liable to refund cost of training @ Rs. 11,067/- per week till Sep 2019, thereafter a yearly escalation of 8% p.a. will be calculated on the Per Capita Cost of Training for each ensuing year (or as notified from time to time) for the period of his/her stay at OTA, Chennai.
- Integrated HQ of MoD (Army)reserves the right for shortlisting of applications, without assigning any reason. After shortlisting of applications, the Centre allotment will be intimated to candidates via their email approx 2-3 weeks after last day of application. After allotment of Selection Centre, candidates will have to log in to the website and select their SSB dates which are available on a first come first serve basis, upto a specified date, as notified on website.
- Only shortlisted eligible candidates will undergo SSB at Selection Centres, Allahabad(UP), Bhopal(MP), Bangalore (Karnataka) and Kapurthala (PB). Call up letter for SSB interview will be issued by respective Selection Centre on candidate’s registered e-mail id and SMS only. Allotment of Selection Centre is at the discretion of Directorate General of Recruiting, IHQ of MoD (Army) and NO request for changes will be entertained in this regard.
- Candidates will be put through two stage selection procedure. Those who clear Stage I will go to Stage II. Those who fail in stage I will be returned on the same day. Duration of SSB interviews is five days and details of the same are available on official website of Directorate General of Recruiting i.e, www.joinindianarmy.nic.in. This will be followed by
a medical examination for the candidates who get recommended after
- Candidates recommended by the SSB and declared medically fit, will be issued joining letter for training in the order of merit, depending on the number of vacancies available, subject to meeting all eligibility criteria.
- The Army Medical Corps is amongst one of the best options available to medical graduates of our country where there is an opportune professional environment of an exceptional order blended with high degree of professionalism, dignity and self esteem. It offers a golden opportunity to be a part of world’s finest service and get trained not only to be an officer and a gentleman but also a highly skilled professional. Army Medical Corps promises both professional and personal growth at every stage of the career. In addition to the professional growth and development, the adventure and extra-curricular activities in the service ensure an all round development essential for today’s world. Apart from attractive pay and perks, service offers the best in life style and professional growth
- The young medical graduate is often unaware of how to join the Army Medical Corps and all it has to offer. The aim here is to give him a glimpse on the opportunities available to doctors for all round development of their personality, scope for continuous professional enhancement and the perks and privileges of serving in Army Medical Corps.
- Armed Forces Medical Services is the first tri-service (Army, Navy and Air Force) organization and one of the largest organized medical services in the country. It has state of the art tertiary care hospitals and speciality centres of excellence. It provides medical support to the Armed Forces during war as well as comprehensive healthcare to all service personnel, ex-servicemen and their dependents during peace. Army Medical Corps provides medical aid during natural calamities both at national and international levels.
click above to download
the employment notification
click above to apply
now online or download form