EMPLOYMENT NOTIFICATION NO.: 02/2017
Railway Recruitment Cell, West Central Railway
RB-IV, 290, Station Road
South Civil lines, Jabalpur-482001
ONLINE Applications are invited from the eligible Citizens of India for recruitment against Scouts & Guides Quota for the year 2017-18. The Candidates fulfilling the following conditions may submit their application by online.
1.Name of the post- Group ‘C’
No of post- 02
Pay Scale-Â Rs.1900/-
2.Name of the post- Erstwhile Group ‘D’Â
No of post- 06
Pay Scale-Â Rs.1800/-
Examination fee:karnataka government jobs
- The examination fee is Rs.500/- (Rupee Five Hundred only) for all candidates except those mentioned in sub-para 5.2 below and is non-refundable.
- The examination fee is Rs.250/- (Rupee Two Hundred Fifty only) for candidates belonging to SC/ST/Ex-servicemen/Persons with Disabilities (PWDs), Women, Minorities and Economic Backward Classes, which will be refunded to those who actually appear for the selection.
- The candidates should ensure that they fulfill all eligibility conditions prescribed for the Scouts & Guides quota. Eligibility of the candidates for the post notified in this notification would be decided on the basis of the information furnished by them in the ONLINE application. If at any stage of recruitment or thereafter, it is found that any information furnished by the candidate in the application is false/incorrect or the candidate has suppressed any relevant information or the candidate otherwise does not satisfy the eligibility criteria for the post(s), his/her candidature will be cancelled forthwith.
- Candidates should be in readiness to appear in the written test and scouting skill test etc at short notice. Information regarding call letter will be sent through SMS and e-mail alerts on their registered mobile numbers and e-mail IDs, indicated in their ONLINE application.
- Candidates belonging to the categories mentioned in Para 3, 4 & 5 seeking age relaxation/Fee exemption have to produce requisite original certificates as given in Annexures at the time document verification, otherwise their candidature will be summarily rejected.
- The candidates already employed in Central/State/PSUs including Railways should produce No Objection Certificate (NOC) from the employer during document verification otherwise their candidature will be summarily rejected.
- The decision of the Railway Administration in all matters relating to eligibility, acceptance or rejection of the application, penalty for false information, and mode of selection shall be final and binding on the candidates.
- Candidates recommended for appointment will have to pass the requisite Medical Fitness Test, as per the standards prescribed for the selected post.
- Canvassing in any form shall disqualify the candidate.
How to apply and making ONLINE fee payment:
- Visit the website of the RRC—Â www.wcr.indianrailways.gov.in.
- The path is as follows:- Recruitment- Railway Recruitment Cell-Scout & Guide notification -Notification for Scouts & Guides Recruitment (2017-18)
- Click on ‘Notification for Scouts & Guides Recruitment (2017-18)’ link present at Important information of Home page.
- Click on “New Registration” for Registration Number.
- Login with Registration Number and Password.
Last Date: 22-01-2018
click above to download
the employment notification