Assam Public Service Commission
Assam Public Service Commission invites application from Indian Citizens as defined in Articles 5 to 8 of the Constitution of India for the under-mentioned posts under Assam Government in the scale of pay as indicated below and carrying usual allowances as admissible under Rules of the Govt. of Assam.
APSC Job Details:
1.Post Name: Assistant Geologist
No. of Vacancy: 11 Posts
Pay Scale: Rs.30000-110000/-
Grade Pay: Rs.12700/-
Educational Qualification: Second class master degree (M.Sc.) in Geology or equivalent degree in applied Geology from an university or an institution recognized by the Govt.
HOW TO FILL UP THE FORM:govt jobs
- Applicants must affix 1 (One) copy of recent photograph on the space provided in the application form firmly with good quality glue/adhesive and also should enclose another copy along with the application. The photograph must be signed prominently. The Commission shall not be responsible for detachment/ loss of the photograph.
- Since the practice of furnishing attested copies of certificates/mark sheets etc. by competent authority has been discontinued by the Govt., the applicant shall furnish copies of certificate/mark sheet etc. declared by himself/herself as certified to be true copy of the original along with the application.
- In case of detection of any false declaration / statement made by any applicant, his/her application will be rejected and will also be penalized as per Rules/Law. Self attested photocopies of Certificate / Mark Sheet from HSLC onwards and also Caste Certificate / Registration Certificate / Experience Certificate (where necessary) should be furnished invariably and should be tagged properly without any chance of getting lost during transit. The Commission will not be responsible for any such loss due to improper tagging.
HOW TO APPLY:
- The name of the post applied for should be clearly written in “bold letters” in the Envelope containing the application form and it should be addressed to the Under Secretary, APSC.
- Application form may be obtained by downloading the same from the APSC’s website www.apsc.nic.in.
- The last date of receiving duly filled up application form in the Commission’s office is fixed on 29/01/2018 during office hours.
- Applications (including applications received through post) received after the last date fixed for receipt shall not be entertained.
- Only applications which are signed by the candidates and accompanied by all particulars as called for in the application form prescribed by the Commission only shall be considered and candidates fulfilling all the terms of the advertisement of the respective posts shall be called for a Screening test / Viva-voce interview where necessary as decided by the Commission.
Condition: A candidate shall be of sound health, both mentally and physically and free from organic defects or bodily infirmity likely to hamper the efficient performance of his/her field duties in different difficult terrains like hills, dense forest and river bed etc. The candidates shall undergo medical examination before the appointment to the service.
Important Dates to Remember:
Last Date for Submission of Application: 29.01.2018
click above to download
the employment notification
click above to apply
now online or download form