Vacancy No: 2/18
RITES Bhawan, Plot No. 1
RITES Ltd., a Mini Ratna Central Public Sector Enterprise under the Ministry of Railways, Govt. of India is a premier multi-disciplinary consultancy organization in the fields of transport, infrastructure and related technologies.
RITES Ltd. is in urgent need of dynamic and hard working professionals as under:
1.Name of the post- Technical Assistant (Electrical)
No of post- 09
Pay Scale- Rs.11,670/-
Minimum Educational Qualification:Â Full time first class Diploma in Electrical Engineering/ Electrical & Electronics Engineering.
Communication with RITES:upsc notifications
Any information regarding this recruitment process would be made available on the e-mail address provided by the candidate at the time of registration and/or shall be uploaded on RITES website. Candidates are advised to periodically check the site for further updates.
Any communication with RITES should invariably contain the following particulars:
i. VC No.
ii. REGISTRATION/ROLL NO.
iii. NAME OF CANDIDATE IN FULL AND IN BLOCK LETTERS.
iv. Valid email address as given in the application Communications not containing above particulars shall NOT BE ATTENDED TO.
- Management reserves the right to cancel/ restrict/ enlarge/ modify/ alter the selection/ recruitment process at any stage, without issuing any further notice or assigning any reason thereafter.
- The number of vacancies may vary.
- Serving Govt./PSU officials, if selected will be allowed to join only after they are properly relieved from their parent organization
- The period of training/internship/apprenticeship shall not be counted towards post qualification experience.
- Legal jurisdiction will be Delhi in case of any dispute.
- No train/bus fare / TA / DA shall be payable.
How to Apply:
- The candidates are also advised to keep a copy of Application Form submitted with them and to carry the same at the time of the selection (if called).
- Candidates who have registered online but whose physical application along with aforesaid documents is not received by the due date, their candidature may not be considered. The company reserves the right to consider only such applications which are received in physical format by the prescribed date.
Last Date: 28.02.2018
click above to download
the employment notification