Advt. No.: 03/2018-NDA-I
Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)
Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) invites Application for the post of National Defence Academy & Naval Academy Examination (NDA)(I) 2018 in 415 Vacancy & Various Vacancy. Apply Online before 05 February 2018. Qualification / eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below…
UPSC NDA Job Details:
1.Post Name: National Defence Academy and Naval Academy Examination (NDA)(I) 2018
No. of Vacancy: 415 Posts
Name of the Wing and No. of Vacancy:
- Army: 208 Posts
- Navy: 60 Posts
- Air Force: 92 Posts
- 10+2 Cadet Entry Scheme: 55 Posts
Educational Qualification:bank jobs
- For Army Wing of National Defence Academy: 12th Class pass of the 10+2 pattern of School Education or equivalent examination conducted by a State Education Board or a University.
- For Air Force and Naval Wings of National Defence Academy and for the 10+2 Cadet Entry Scheme: 12th Class pass of the 10+2 pattern of School Education or equivalent with Physics and Mathematics conducted by a State Education Board or a University.
- A candidate is required to specify clearly in the Online Application Form the Services for which he wishes to be considered in the order of his
preference [1 to 4]. He is also advised to indicate as many preferences as he wishes to opt so that having regard to his rank in the order of merit due consideration can be given to his preferences when making appointments.
- Candidates should note that they will be considered for appointment to those services only for which they express their preferences and for no
other service(s). No request for addition/alteration in the preferences already indicated by a candidate in his application will be entertained by
- Admission to the above courses will be made on the results of the written examination to be conducted by the Commission followed by
intelligence and personality test by the Services Selection Board of candidates who qualify in the written examination.
CENTRES OF EXAMINATION:
- The Examination will be held at the following Centres:
- Agartala, Ahmedabad, Aizawl, Allahabad, Bengaluru, Bareilly, Bhopal, Chandigarh, Chennai, Cuttack, Dehradun, Delhi, Dharwad, Dispur, Gangtok, Hyderabad, Imphal, Itanagar, Jaipur, Jammu, Jorhat, Kochi, Kohima, Kolkata, Lucknow, Madurai, Mumbai, Nagpur, Panaji (Goa), Patna, Port Blair, Raipur, Ranchi, Sambalpur, Shillong, Shimla, Srinagar, Thiruvananthapuram, Tirupati, Udaipur and Vishakhapatnam.
- Applicants should note that there will be a ceiling on the number of candidates allotted to each of the centres except Chennai, Dispur, Kolkata and Nagpur. Allotment of Centres will be on the first-apply-first-allot basis and once the capacity of a particular centre is attained, the same will be frozen. Applicants, who cannot get a centre of their choice due to ceiling, will be required to choose a Centre from the remaining ones. Applicants are, thus, advised that they may apply early so that they could get a Centre of their choice.
How to Apply UPSC CDS Vacancy: Interested Candidates may apply online through UPSC website www.upsconline.nic.in from 15.01.2018 to 05.02.2018.
Important Dates to Remember:
Starting Date for Submission of Online Application: 15.01.2018
Last Date for Submission of Online Application: 05.02.2018
Last Date for Submission of Application Fee at bank: 04.02.2018
click above to download
the employment notification
click above to apply
now online or download form