Last Date:07 March,2019
Advt. No. : 03/MRB/2019
Medical Service Recruitment Board (MRB)
MRBTN aka Medical Service Recruitment Board Tamil Nadu invites applications for the post of 28 Pharmacist Vacancy 2019. MRB Tamil Nadu Recruitment Qualification/ eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below…Official website is www.mrb.tn.gov.in
Name of the post – Pharmacist
No of post – 28
Pay Scale – 35400 – 112400/- Level -11
Diploma in Pharmacy and Must have registered with Tamil Nadu Pharmacy Council.
General Conditions:upsc notifications
- All the candidates wishing to apply shall abide by / agree to the following undertaking and declaration in the on-line application form. In addition, candidates who are called for certificate verification shall also submit the following undertaking and declaration.
- In the event of selection, the candidate shall be willing to serve in Government in any Medical Institution of the State.
- Successful candidate shall join duty within 30 days from the date of receipt of appointment orders and shall not claim extension of joining time citing that he/she is undergoing higher studies or for any other reason. He/she shall abide by the condition that his/her name will be removed from the approved list without assigning any reasons therefor, if he/she fails to join duty within the stipulated time.
- He/she shall abide by the condition that if he/she is selected and appointed as Pharmacist, after joining duty, he / she shall not be permitted to undergo any course within the period of two years excluding the period of leave.
- If the candidate is under any contractual obligation, to serve under any State Government / Local Bodies / Private Institutions he/she must produce a ‘No Objection Certificate’ from the Appointing Authority concerned.
- The reservation of appointment is applicable only for the Scheduled Castes (General), Scheduled Tribes (General) candidates. The Scheduled Castes (Arunthathiyars) candidates are also eligible to apply for Direct Recruitment to this post based on the inter-se merit between the Scheduled Caste candidates.
- The reservation for Women, Ex-serviceman and Differently Abled Persons will not be applicable for the recruitment of shortfall vacancies. [Section 27(h) of the Tamil Nadu Government Servants (Conditions of Service) Act, 2016.
- The claims of the candidates with regard to the date of birth, educational/technical qualifications and community are generally accepted only based on the information furnished by them in their on-line application, without physical verification of their claims. Their candidature therefore will be provisional and subject to the Board satisfying itself, about their age, educational/technical qualifications, community etc. through a physical verification process. The candidature is therefore, provisional at all stages and the Board reserves the right to reject any candidature at any stage, even after the selection has been made.
- If a candidate claims equivalent qualification, the onus of proving the same rests with the candidate.
- Persons with required qualification whether registered in employment exchange or otherwise are eligible to apply.
- In case marks are not specifically awarded for any batch of the Diploma course, then selection for all will be based on the marks scored by the applicants in SSLC and HSC / PUC examinations only.
- Wherever the basic essential qualification for a technical post is a Diploma and admission to such a programme been changed from SSLC to HSC, in all such cases the weightage will be restricted to marks obtained in SSLC and the technical Diploma.
- Candidates are advised in their own interest to apply on-line and remit fee much before the closing date and not to wait till the last date to avoid lastminute internet connectivity issues.
- MRB will not be responsible for delayed submission or remitting of payment.
- Under no circumstances, a candidate should share/mention e-mail ID or Mobile Number with any other person. In case a candidate does not have a valid personal e-mail ID, they should create a new e-mail ID before applying on-line and must maintain that email account
- Candidates should carefully fill in the details in the On-Line Application at the appropriate places and click on the “SUBMIT” button at the end of the On-Line Application format. Before pressing the “SUBMIT” button,candidates are advised to verify each and every particular filled in their application. The name of the candidate or his /her father/husband’s name etc. should be recorded correctly in the application as it appears in the certificates. Any change/alteration found may disqualify the candidature.
How To Apply:
- Candidates should apply only through online in the Board’s Website www.mrb.tn.gov.in.
- Before applying, the candidates should keep a scanned image of their colour photograph and scanned image of their signature. (Preferably stored in a CD/DVD/Pen drive as per their convenience).
- A valid e-mail ID and Mobile Number is mandatory for registration and email ID and the given mobile number should be kept active till the declaration of results.MRB will send intimation regarding certificate verification, other Messages etc. only through the registered e-mail ID.
- The candidates shall register their mobile number in the application to receive SMSs. All communications from the MRB will be through e-mail and SMS to the candidate’s registered primary mobile number/registered email only.
- Please note that all the particulars mentioned in the online application including Name of the Candidate, Post Applied, Communal Category, Date of birth,Address, Email ID, etc. will be considered as final and no modifications will be allowed after the last date specified for applying online. Candidates are requested to fill in the online application form with utmost care as no correspondence regarding change of details will be entertained.
- Payment of fee can be done through either on-line mode or offline mode. While filling up of on-line application they shall select the appropriate payment method.
- The Medical Services Recruitment Board (MRB) was constituted by the Government of Tamil Nadu in G.O. (Ms) No.1, Health and Family Welfare (C2) Department dated 02.01.2012 with the objective of making appointments to various categories of staff in the Health and Family Welfare Department by way of direct recruitment, in a speedy manner, keeping in view the nature, importance and essentiality of these posts. The Medical Services Recruitment Board started functioning with effect from 06.02.2012.
- There are more than 200 categories of posts under the various directorates of the Health and Family Welfare Department. All the direct recruitment posts (excluding the post of Drivers, posts under the TNPSC, and all posts under the Basic Services) are under the purview of the MRB. These posts are broadly under the following services viz.,Tamil Nadu Medical Service Tamil Nadu Medical Subordinate Service Tamil Nadu Public Health Service
Tamil Nadu public Health Subordinate Service.
- Prior to the formation of MRB, the authority for the direct recruitment was vested with different officials of the various directorates. The Government has decided to recruit all the direct recruitment of medical staff in Health and Family Welfare department, under one roof so as to speedily fill up the vacant posts in various government medical institutions comprising of the Government Medical college Hospitals, the Government District / Taluk Head Quarters Hospitals / Non Taluk Hospitals / Dispensary / ESI Medical institutions / Primary Health Centres/ Health Sub Centres etc.
- The Medical Services Recruitment Board consists of a Chairman, a Member and a Member Secretary.
click above to download
the employment notification
click above to apply
now online or download form