Last Date: 12th September, 2017
THE NAINITAL BANK LIMITED
The Nainital Bank Limited Invites applications for the post of Management Trainees. Apply Online before 12 September 2017. Qualification/ eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below…
Nainital Bank Limited Job Details:
1.Post Name: Management Trainees
No. of Vacancy: Not Specifed
Pay Scale: Rs.25000/- (Per Month)
Educational Qualification: Candidate should have passed Graduation/ Post Graduation with minimum 55% of marks in either of Graduation/ Post Graduation examination in the streams of Arts/ Science/ Commerce/ Agriculture/ MBA/ B.Tech/ MCA/ BCA from a recognized university/ Institute.
NOTE:latest karnataka govt jobs
Please note that all the particulars mentioned in the online application including Name of the Candidate, Category, Date of Birth, Address, Mobile Number, Email ID, Centre of Examination, etc. will be considered as final and no
change/modifications will be allowed after submission of the online application form. Candidates are hence advised to fill in the online application form with utmost care as no correspondence regarding change of details will be
entertained. The Bank will not be responsible for any consequences arising out of furnishing of incorrect and incomplete details in the application or omission to provide the required details in the application form. An online application which is incomplete in any respect such as without proper size photograph and signature uploaded in the online application form/ unsuccessful fee payment will not be considered as valid. Candidates are advised in their own interest to apply on-line much before the closing date and not to wait till the last date for depositing the fee / intimation charges to avoid the possibility of disconnection/ inability/ failure to log on to the website on account of heavy load on internet/website jam. The Bank does not assume any responsibility for the candidates not being able to submit their applications within the last date on account of the aforesaid reasons or for any other reason. Please note that the above procedure is the only valid procedure for applying. No other mode of application or incomplete steps would be accepted and such applications would be rejected. Any information submitted by an applicant in his/ her application shall be binding on the candidate personally and he/she shall be liable for prosecution/ civil consequences in case the information/ details furnished by him/ her are found to be false at a later stage.
- The possibility for occurrences of some problem in administration of the examination cannot be ruled out completely which may impact test delivery and/or result from being generated. In that event, every effort will be made to rectify the problem, which may include shifting the candidates to the other centers or conduct another examination, if considered necessary. Decision of the Bank in this regard shall be final. Candidates not willing to accept such change shall lose his/her candidature for this exam.
- If the examination is held in more than one session, the scores across various sessions will be equated to adjust for slight differences in difficulty level of different test batteries used across sessions. More than one session may be required if the nodes capacity is less or some technical disruption takes place at any centre or for any candidate.
- The Nainital Bank Limited would be analyzing the responses (answers) of individual candidates with those of other candidates to detect patterns of similarity of right and wrong answers. If in the analytical procedure adopted by the Bank in this regard, it is inferred/ concluded that the responses have been shared and scores obtained are not genuine/ valid, The Bank reserves the right to cancel the candidature of the concerned candidates and the result of such candidates (disqualified) will be withheld.
- Instances for providing incorrect information and/or process violation by a candidate detected at any stage of the selection process will lead to disqualification of the candidate from the selection process and he/she will not be allowed to appear in any of the Nainital Bank Limited recruitment process in the future. If such instances go undetected during the current selection process but are detected subsequently, such disqualification will take place with retrospective effect.
- Not more than one application should be submitted by any candidate. In case of multiple Applications only the latest valid (completed) application will be retained and the application fee/ intimation charges paid for the other multiple registration(s) will stand forfeited.
How to Apply Nainital Bank Limited Vacancy: Interested candidates may apply online through the website http://www.nainitalbank.co.in form 23.08.2017 to 12.09.2017.
Important Dates to Remember:
Starting Date for Submission of Online Application: 23.08.2017
Last Date for Submission of Online Application: 12.09.2017
On-line Fee Payment: 23.08.2017 to 12.09.2017
click above to download
the employment notification
click above to apply
now online or download form