Advt No.: KKR-2/2017
SSC Karnataka-Kerala Region
SSC Karnataka-Kerala Region invites application for the post of 42 Data Entry Operator, Junior Conservation Assistant & Various Vacancy. Apply Online before 24 September 2017. Qualification/eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below…
SSCKKR Job Details:
1.Post Name: Data Entry Operator
No. of Vacancy: 14 Posts
Pay Scale: Rs.5200-20200/-
Grade Pay: Rs.2800/-
2.Post Name: Junior Conservation Assistant
No. of Vacancy: 11 Posts
Pay Scale: Rs.19900-63200/-
Educational Qualification:employment news
- For Data Entry Operator: Bachelor’s Degree in Mathematics/Mathematical Statistics/ Computer Science of a recognised University or equivalent and Should possess a speed of not less than 8000 key Depressions per hour for Data Entry Work.
- For Junior Conservation Assistant: Minimum 10th Pass from recognized Board and Industrial Training Institute Certificate in subjects relating to Civil Engineering.
General Important Instructions to Candidates:
- To apply for Selection Posts, candidates are required to register themselves on http://ssconline.nic.in .Candidates may register once and can apply for any Recruitment Examination advertised by SSC. 2. Candidates should read the instructions given in the Notice of Examination carefully before filling up the Online Registration Form/ Application Form.
- After reading the instructions candidates should move to the Registration Part and fill up the online Registration Form.
- In the Registration Part, candidates will have to fill in basic information relating to them. On submission of details, candidates shall be prompted to check the details and make, corrections, if any, before submitting the Form.
- Candidate should provide all the required details while filling up the Online Registration/Application Forms. Mandatory fields are marked with * (asterisk) sign.
- On submission of the Registration Form, a page with Registration ID and password will appear. Note down the Registration ID and password and keep them safely. This would be your permanent Registration ID & Password which would be required to apply for Selection Posts as well as for any other Recruitment Examination of the Commission.
- After submission of the Registration Form, candidate should upload his/her latest colour photograph of the stipulated size and signature.
- The signature and photograph must be uploaded in jpg format. The digital size of the signature file must be more than 1 KB and less than 12 KB. The digital size of the file of the photographs must be more than 4 KB and less than 20 KB. 9. The Registration becomes complete only after the photograph and signature are uploaded by the candidate.
- After completion of the Registration Part the candidates should proceed to fill up the Online Application Form.
How to Apply SSCKKR Vacancy: Interested Candidate may apply Online through the website http://ssconline.nic.in on or before 24.09.2017. candidate may also send Hard copy of Online application and attach self-attested copies of Certificates/documents in support of age, Essential Qualifications, Experience, where it is prescribed as Essential Qualification, proof of Caste/Category [SC/ST/OBC/PH(PWD) send to The Regional Director, Staff Selection Commission, Karnataka Kerala Region, 1 st Floor ”žE”Ÿ Wing, Kendriya Sadan, Koramangala, Bangalore within ten days from the closing date.
Last Date for Submission of Online Application: 24.09.2017
Last Date for Submission of Hard Copy of Online Application: within ten days from the closing date
click above to download
the employment notification
click above to apply
now online or download form