Last Date:27 February 2019
Advt. No. : 23/2018
Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission (PSC AP)
PSCAP aka Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission invites application for the post of 405 Lecturers (Engineering and Non-Engineering) Vacancy 2019. PSC AP Recruitment Qualification/ eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below… Official website is www.psc.ap.gov.in
Name of the post – Lecturers (Engineering and Non-Engineering)
No of post – 405
Pay Scale – 15600 – 39100/-
1st Class Bachelor’s Degree in appropriate branch or Engineering / Technology or 1st Class Post Graduate Degree in appropriate subject.
General Instruction:latest karnataka govt jobs
- If the candidate notices any discrepancy printed on the Hall ticket, as to community, date of birth etc., he/she may immediately bring it to the notice of Commission’s officials/Chief Superintendent in the examination centre and necessary corrections can be made in the Nominal Roll, in the Examination Hall against his/her Hall Ticket Number for being verified by the Commission’s Office.
- The candidate should satisfy the Invigilator of his/her identity with reference to the signature and photographs available on the Nominal Rolls and Hall Ticket.
- The candidates should take their seats at the given time before the commencement of the examination and are not to be allowed after the scheduled time. The time of Examination and entry time would be mentioned in the hall ticket. Late entry after the given entry time would not be allowed. Candidates should not leave the examination hall till the expiry of fulltime.
- The candidates must note that his/her admission to the examination is strictly provisional. The mere fact that an Admission to the examination does not imply that his/her candidature has been finally cleared by the Commission or that the entries made by the candidate in his/her application have been accepted by the Commission as true and correct. The candidates have to be found suitable after verification of original certificates; and other eligibility criteria. The Applicants have to upload his/her scanned recent colour passport photo and signature to the Application Form. Failure to produce the same photograph, if required, at the time of interview/ verification, may lead to disqualification. Hence the candidates are advised not to change their appearance till the recruitment process is complete.
- The candidates are not allowed to bring any Electronic devices such as mobile / cell phones,programmable calculators, tablets, iPad, Bluetooth, pagers, watches or any other computing devices to examination Hall. Non programmable calculators would be permitted, wherever necessary. Loaning and interchanging of articles among the candidates is not permitted in the examination hall and any form of malpractice will not be permitted in the exam hall.
- The candidates are expected to behave in orderly and disciplined manner while writing the examination. Their candidature will be rejected in case of impersonation/ disorder/ rowdy behaviour during Examination and necessary F.I.R. for this incident will be lodged with concerned Police Station. The Chief Superintendent of the centre is authorized to take spot decision in this matter.
- Candidates trying to use unfair means shall be disqualified from the selection. No correspondence whatsoever will be entertained from the candidates.
- The Penal Provisions of Act 25/97 published in the A.P. Gazette No. 35, Part-IV.B Extraordinary dated: 21/08/1997 shall be invoked if malpractice and unfair means are noticed at any stage of the Examination. Action will be taken to penalize as per G.O.Ms.No.385, G.A. (Ser. A) Dept., Dt.18/10/2016.
- Wherever the candidates are totally blind, they will be provided a scribe to write the examination and 20 minutes extra time is permitted to them per hour. Eligible candidates are also allowed to bring their own scribe after due intimation to the Commission after duly providing the full identification details of the scribe like name, address and appropriate proof of identification.
- The applicants shall upload the certificate relating to percentage of disability for considering the appointment of scribe in the examination.
- An extra time of 20 minutes per hour is also permitted for the candidates with locomotor disability and CEREBRAL PALSY where dominant (writing) extremity is affected for the extent slowing the performance of function (Minimum of 40% impairment). No scribe is allowed to such candidates.
- The candidate as well as the scribe will have to give a suitable undertaking conforming to the rules applicable.
- In case the Hall-Ticket is without photo or too small, he/she should affix a passport size photo on Hall-ticket and appear by duly getting attested by Gazetted Officer. He/she shall handover similar photo for each paper to Chief Superintendent for affixing the same on the Nominal Rolls.
- The candidate will not be admitted to the examination Hall without procedural formalities.
- The candidate admission to the Examination is provisional, subject to the eligibility, confirmation/satisfaction of conditions laid down in this notification.
- The candidates should put his/ her signature and get the signature of the invigilator at the appropriate places in the Nominal Roll or OMR Answer Sheet.
- Instructions to be followed scrupulously in the Examination Hall.
- Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission (APPSC) was formed when the state of Andhra Pradesh formed on 1 November 1956. Earlier, the commission was known as the Andhra Service Commission (formed in 1953) which is based on the regulations of Madras Public Service Commission. Later in 1956, APPSC was formed by merging the Andhra and Hyderabad Public Service Commissions.
- On the eve of formation of Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission, Andhra Public Service Commission was functioning with a Chairman and two Members and Hyderabad Public Service Commission was functioning with one Member. Hence, A.P. Public Service Commission was constituted with a Chairman and 3 Members. With increasing work load, Government enhanced the strength of the Commission to Chairman and 5 Members in the year 1981 and later to Chairman and 7 Members in the year 1983. Government again reviewed the strength in 1994 and enhanced it to Chairman and 9 Members. This is the present strength also.
- Widely known as APPSC which is a part of Andhra Pradesh government The following are the Duties and functions.
- Direct Recruitment (Article 320 (1)) Recruitment by transfer (Article 320(3)(b)) Statutory rules relating to services (Article 320 (3)(a) and (b)) Disciplinary cases (Article 320 (3)(c) and regulations 17 (1)(a) to (e)) Reimbursement of legal expenses (Article 320 (3)(d)) Wound and extraordinary pension cases (Article 320 (3) (e)).
- In addition the Commission is entrusted with the following items of work: Conduct of departmental tests for several departments Conduct of examination for admission to RIMC, Dehradun. Conduct of half yearly examination for IAS and IPS Officers and proficiency tests for AIS Officers. Watching of temporary appointments exceeding 3 months and according concurrence for their continuance (regulation 16) Consultation in cases of appointment of contract extending over 5 years (regulation 16).
click above to download
the employment notification
click above to apply
now online or download form