Last Date:18 March,2019
Advt No:2019 /01
Mumbai Metro Rail Corporation Limited (MMRC)
Mumbai Metro Rail Corporation Limited (MMRC) is inviting eligible candidates to apply online for 12 permanent posts of General Manager, Accounts Officer and Various.Interested and Eligible Candidates may apply online by 18-03-2019. Before filling online, candidates are requested to make ensure about meeting eligibility criteria.
Name of the post – General Manager, Accounts Officer,Assistant,Engineer,Surveyor & Various
No of post – 12
Pay Scale – Rs.1,20,000-2,80,000/-,Rs.80,000-2,20,000/-,Rs.70,000-2,00,000/-Rs.50,000-1,60,000/-,Rs.34,020-64,300/-
Graduate/Degree in Engineering/Civil Engineering/Master Degree in Social Work/Commerce with 60 %.
General Instruction:public sector recruitment
- Age, qualification and experience would be as on 01st January, 2019.
- In case of educational qualifications, in addition to an institute being approved by UGC/ AICTE; the particular Degree/ Diploma awarded by that institute is also required to be an approved Degree/ Diploma.
- While applying for the above post, the applicant should ensure that he/she fulfils the eligibility and the norms mentioned above on the specified dates and the particulars furnished by him/ her are correct in all respects. In case, it is detected at any stage of recruitment that Candidate does not fulfil the eligibility norms and /or that he/ she has furnished any incorrect/ false information or has suppressed any material fact(s), his/her
candidature will stand cancelled. If any of these shortcomings is/ are detected even after appointment his/ her services are liable to be terminated.
- MMRCL reserves the right to change the number of vacancies and cancel/ restrict/ modify/ alter and modify the recruitment criteria’s during the recruitment process if required,without issuing any further notice or assigning any reason thereof.
- Incomplete applications or applications received after the due date will be summarily rejected. MMRCL is not responsible for Loss/ delay in post.
- MMRCL is not responsible for any printing error that might have inadvertently crept in.
- Candidates employed in Govt. Dept. / PSU/ Autonomous Body should forward their application through proper channel and must produce “NOC” from the present employer on the date of interview. (Format is enclosed below).
- No Travelling Allowances/ reimbursement will be paid to the candidate for appearing for Interview and pre-appointment medical examination.
- An ex-serviceman who has once joined a Govt. job on the civil side after availing of the benefits given to him as an ex-serviceman for his re-employment, his ex-servicemen status for the purpose of re-employment in Govt. ceases.
- The relaxation in upper age limit is allowed on cumulative basis as per Govt. Guidelines.
- All persons who are eligible for age relaxation under 3(d) of the detailed AD must produce the domicile certificate at the time of interview from the district Magistrate in the Kashmir Division within whose jurisdiction he / she had ordinarily resided or any other authority designated in this regard by Government of J & K to the effect that the candidate had ordinarily been domiciled in the Kashmir Division of the State of J & K during 01-01-1980 to 31-12-1989.
- Ex-Servicemen (for all posts as indicated In the Detailed AD):5 years relaxation is allowed in case of Ex-servicemen. (including ECOs/ SSCOs) provided applicants have rendered at least 5 years military service and have been released on completion of assignment (including those whose assignment is due to be completed within 06 months) otherwise than by way of dismissal or discharge on account of misconduct or inefficiency or on account of physical disability or have been released on account of physical disability attributable to military service or on invalidment. ECOs/SSCOs who have completed their initial period of assignment of five years of Military Service but whose assignment has been extended beyond five years and in whose case the Ministry of Defence issues certificate that they would be released on selection within three months from the date of receipt of offer of appointment.
How To Apply:
- Candidates are required to apply online only through MMRCL official website: www.mmrcl.com —>Careers –> MMRCL Recruitment Advertisement 2019-01. (No other modes of application will be accepted).
- Candidates are required to have valid personal E-mail ID & Mobile No. It should be kept active during the recruitment process. MMRCL will send intimation of personal interview and any other information regarding your application only through the registered E-mail ID.
- The online registration will remain active from 28th January, 2019 to 18th March, 2019 only.In order to avoid last minute rush, the candidates are advised to apply early enough. MMRCL will not be responsible for network problem or any other problem of this nature & nonsubmission of online application during the last days due to heavy rush etc.
- All the fields in the online application form should be filled up carefully. There will be a preview of the application filled in by the candidate before submitting the application, so that it can be edited. After submission of application, no modification will be permitted.
- Candidates will have to upload scan copy of updated Resume, and passport size photograph(.jpg/ .jpeg) and recent pay slip in .pdf format along with their application.
- Candidate are required to clearly indicate whether they are applying against the vacancy for consideration on Regular or Deputation or Contract basis.
- Candidates applying on Deputation basis are required to forward their application in prescribed format on postal address given below along with (i) Latest Resume, photograph,all educational qualification certificates and all work experience certificates, (ii) No Objection Certificate (As per the enclosed format), (iii) Attested copies of ACR’s/APR’s of last 05 (five) years, (iv) Certificate stating that no vigilance case is either pending or contemplated against the officer, (v) No Penalty Certificate stating that no major/ minor penalty has been imposed on the officer or a statement giving details of major/ minor penalties imposed on the officer,if any, during the last 10 years.
- Mumbai Metro Line – 3 (MML – 3) is one of such key projects to improve the transportation scenario in the financial capital of India i.e. Mumbai. MML-3 project – a 33.5Km. long corridor running along Colaba-Bandra-SEEPZ, envisages to decongest the traffic situation in Greater Mumbai. Mumbai Metro Rail Corporation Limited (MMRC) is the nodal agency responsible for the implementation of Mumbai Metro Line–3(MML-3) project. It has been constituted as a JV of the Govt. of India(GOI) and the Government of Maharashtra(GOM) on 50:50 sharing basis.
- Though 2,150 trains hurtle through the city, carrying millions of Mumbaikars to their destinations but for the 75 lakh odd commuters, every day brings with it the challenge of searching for foot-space in a train that cannot hold a pebble more. Time has truly come for ‘the lifeline’ of Mumbai to now change to Metro –a grade separated rail based Mass Rapid Transit System.
- It aims to provide a Mass Rapid Transit System that would supplement the inadequate suburban railway system of Mumbai by bringing metro closer to the doorsteps of the people. With full-scale operations of MML-3, the city would witness significant reduction in traffic volumes and the local transit facility would get a boost. The MML-3 would bring multiple benefits such as comfortable Air conditioned travel for more than 16 lakh commuters daily, reduction in travel time, reduction in air & noise pollution, improving safety & security of the citizens etc. Upon completion, this fully underground corridor with 27 stations would connect Six business districts, 30 educational institutes, 30 recreational facilities and domestic as well as international airport terminals. It will have five interchange points for suburban railway and one each for Monorail and ‘Versova-Andheri-Ghatkopar’ Metro-1.
- MML-3 has been envisioned to be the modern transport of the 21st century. State-of-the-art technologies would be harnessed during the construction of the project to ensure protection to existing building structures. To ensure no trespassing on tracks, the stations would be provided with Platform Screen Doors. The stations would also be facilitated with automatic fare collection machines for contactless revenue collection.
- The challenges are many since connectivity and comfort come at a price.Aim of Mumbai Metro Line 3 project is to proudly herald in a new era by making the travel in Mumbai a comfortable, reliable and pleasurable experience.
click above to download
the employment notification
click above to apply
now online or download form