Advt. N0.: AIIMS Bhopal/Micro/Shashank/DHR-ICMR/2017/CaCx-UIP
All India Institute of Medical Sciences
Bhopal (Madhya Pradesh)
All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS) Bhopal invites application for the post of Field Worker on contractual basis. Walk-in-Written Test 11 September 2017. Qualification/eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below…
AIIMS Bhopal Job Details:
1.Post Name: Field Worker
No. of Vacancy: 01 Post
Pay Scale: Rs.16500/- (Per Month)
Educational Qualification: 12th pass in Science subjects and at least 2 year duration diploma/ degree in health sciences or paramedical work (ANM, GNM, MPW, BSc in Biological Sciences or equivalent) OR One year duration certificate/diploma course in paramedical work and one year experience.
TERMS & CONDITIONS:tamilnadu govt employment
- It is candidates’ responsibility to ascertain and ensure their eligibility as per the prescribed qualification and experience. Any misinformation detected at any stage will make the candidate liable for legal action. Permission to appear in the selection process does not approve the eligibility of the candidate. Even after qualifying the selection process the candidate may be rendered disqualified at the time of document verification if he / she does not fulfil essential eligibility criteria.
- These appointments will be made from the staff strength sanctioned to the extra-mural project and employment in this extra-mural project will not vest any right to candidate for appointment within the sanctioned staff strength of AIIMS Bhopal or ICMR-DHR.
- Tenure: The assignments are purely on contract basis for the period specified above. This appointment will not vest any right to claim by the candidate for regular appointment or permanent absorption in AIIMS Bhopal or ICMR/DHR or for continued contractual appointment.
- Expiry of Contract: The contract will automatically expire on completion of period specified above until it is renewed with mutual consent for the decided period. The contractual appointment can be terminated at any time by either side by giving 30 days’ notice or salary in lieu thereof.
- Leave: The leave entitlement of the appointee shall be governed in terms of the ICMR leave policy governing extramural / short term research projects as amended from time to time.
How to Apply AIIMS Bhopal Vacancy: Interested candidates may Appear for Written Test along with prescribed application form and Self-attested photocopies of proof of date of birth (class 10th certificate/ school leaving certificate), eligibility qualification mark-sheets, degrees, experience certificate, caste certificate at the time of Written Test.
Venue of Written Test: Principal Investigator, Additional Professor, Department of Microbiology, Ground Floor of the Medical College Building, All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS) Saket Nagar, Bhopal-462020 (MP).
Important Dates to Remember:
Date of Written Test: 11.09.2017 at 3:00 to 4:00 PM
click above to download
the employment notification
click above to apply
now online or download form