Walk-in-Interview: 20th September, 2017
Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education & Research
Dhanvantari Nagar, Puducherry-605006
Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education & Research (JIPMER) invites application for the post of 13 Senior Resident on contract basis. Walk-in-Interview 20 September 2017. Qualification/ eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below…
JIPMER Job Details:
1.Post Name: Senior Resident
No. of Vacancy: 13 Posts
Pay Scale: Rs.80000/- (Per Month)
Educational Qualification: A Postgraduate Medical Degree (MD/MS/DNB) in respective discipline from recognized university/Institute.
General Information:latest karnataka govt jobs
- The contractually engaged persons will not have any claim for permanent or regular employment in Institute as this is purely a temporary contractual engagement and will remain valid up to contractual period for which the engagement is approved on each occasion.
- The contractually engaged persons will not be eligible to get official accommodation/quarters allotment within the campus of JIPMER, Puducherry or Kariakal as applicable to the other regular employees of this Institute.
- The contractually engaged persons shall in no case represent or give opinion or advice to others in any matter which is adverse to the interest of the Institute.
- Canvassing of any kind will lead to disqualification.
- The prescribed qualification is minimum and mere possessing the same does not entitle any candidate for selection.
- The appointment is full time basis and private practice of any type is prohibited.
- The contractually engaged persons will have to work in JIPMER KARAIKAL at Karaikal, Puducherry (State) — 609 602 and they will not have any rights to seek their transfer to JIPMER, Puducherry —605006.
- The contractually engaged persons may have to work in shifts and can be posted at any place in JIPMER KARAIKAL at Karaikal, Puducherry (State) — 609602.
- The contractually engaged persons are expected to conform to the rules of conduct and discipline as applicable to the institute employees.
- The contractually engaged persons should not have been convicted by any Court of Law.
How to Apply JIPMER Vacancy: Interested Candidates may appear for Interview along with application & Bio-Data in the prescribed format and self attested copies of testimonials at the time of Interview.
Venue of Interview: HUNTER Theatre, Ground Floor, INSTITUTE Block, JIPMER, Puducherry-06
Important Dates to Remember:
Date of Interview: 20.09.2017 at 08.30 AM
click above to download
the employment notification