Last Date:08 March,2019
Advt. No. : PSC-R(B) /08/2018
Arunachal Pradesh Public Service Commission (APPSC)
Itanagar (Arunachal Pradesh)
APPSC aka Arunachal Pradesh Public Service Commission invites applications for the post of 33 Field Investigator. Apply Online before 08 March 2019. APPSC Recruitment Qualification/ eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below… Official Website is www.appsc.gov.in
Name of the post – Field Investigator
No of post – 33
Pay Scale – 9300 – 34800/-
Graduate in Arts, Science, Commerce with Statistics/Mathematics/Commerce/ Economics as one of the subjects from a recognized University.
General Information:govt jobs
- Online applications are invited from the Citizen of lndia for filling up of 33( thirty three)posts of Field lnvestigator, Group ‘B’ Non-Gazatted , under the Department of Economics. & Statistics, Govt. of Arunachal Pradesh inthe Pay Band of Rs.9,300-34,8001- +GPRs. 4,2OOl-l pre revised) plus
other allowances as admissible to Arunachal Pradesh Govt. employees from time to time. Out of 33 Posts, 26 posts are reserved for APST candidates including 1 post for PwD (one arm, partiality deaf,partiality (blind) and 7 posts are unreserved. The vacancy position is subject to variation.
- The candidates must have attained 18 years of age and should not be more than 32 years of age as on 08-03-2019. However the upper age Iimit is relaxable in accordance with the instructions issued by the Govt. of Arunachal Pradesh from time to time
- Candidates applying for the post must be a graduate in Arts,Science, Commerce with Statistics/Mathematics/Commerce/ Economics as one of the subjects from a recognized University/ Board, that is the candidates having Bachelor’s Degree either in i. Bachelor of Commerce ( B.Com.) ii. Bachelor of Arts (B.A.) Honours in Ecdnomics/Pass course with Economics as an optional subject for six semesters in Semester system or for three years in Annual system ) iii. Bachelor of Science (B.Sc.X Honours in Mathematics/Pass course with Mathematics as an optional subject for six semesters in Semester system or for three years in Annual system) iv. Bachelor of (B.Sc.) (Honours in Statistics/Pass course with Statistics as an optional subject for
six semesters in semester system or for three years in Annual system)
- However, students who have already appeared in final examination of the qualifying degree course and awaiting result shall also be eligible to apply. Such candidates who are declared to have qualified by the Commission in the written competitive examination will have to produce original certificate/Mark-sheets of passing their degree examination issued by the Assistant Registrar/Registrar/Controller of examination/ Vice- Chancellor of the concerned University will only be accepted by the Commission on or before the date of lnterview/Viva-Voce. Without the original certificate/Mark sheet they shall not be allowed to appear in the Viva-voce.
- The candidate who secure a minimum of 33% or more marks in each written examination papers and has secured 45% of marks eut of aggregate total marks in the written examination paper shall be eligible for lnterviedviva-voce test and on the basis of 1:3 ratio norm.
- The Commission will adopt Recfuitment Tes! (objective type) before the written examination if it is deemed necessary to do so. 4. FEE:- Candidates are required to pay fee of (.100/-(Rupees hundred)only for ApST candidates and Rs. I50/-(Rupees one hundred fifty ) only for others through online
- One can apply for the selection to a particular post when the selection is notified by the Arunachal Pradesh Public Service Commission in the Arunachal Pradesh Gazette or in the PSC Bulletin, News papers etc. The applicant’s candidature in the said selection is valid only if he/she satisfies all the eligibility criteria specified for the selection as well as the modalities for applying for the said selection. The application forms designed and printed by the Commission are available in the office of the Commission.
- A person applying for a selection shall satisfy all the eligibility criteria given under the Notification concerned and General Conditions.
- The day of reckoning age of an applicant for a selection is as per the date mentioned in the notification published by the Commission. If the applicant is found under aged/over aged as on the date aforesaid he will be ineligible for he selection.
- No, the applicant shall acquire all the prescribed educational qualification for the post within the last date fixed in the notification for the receipt of the application prescribed.
- The Ranked Lists published by the Commission remain in force for a period of one year from the date on which it was brought into force provided that the said list will continue to be in force till the publication of a new list after the expiry of the minimum period of one year or till the expiry of 3 years whichever is earlier.
- The Ranks are assigned based on the descending order of total marks secured in the written Test and interview by each candidate. If more than one candidate secures equal mark, then respective Rank position of such candidates are assigned in the descending order of their age. If the age is also same, then their names are arranged in the Ranked List alphabetically.
How To Apply:
- Candidates are required to apply online only through Website www.appsconline.in . Brief instruction for filling up of online application is available on the above mentioned Website.
- Syllabus of optional Subject (Statistics/Mathematics/Commerce/Economics) can be downloaded from the above mentioned website.
- Scanned copies of followine documents and information are to be attached/uploaded.
- Scanned signature of the candidate on white paper with black ink pen (size 20 kb to 60kb.
- Recent pass-port size photo (size 40 kb tb 1OO kb).
- The candidates declared to have qualified in written examination will have to submit the followine documents/lnformation to the Commission before the. interview date.
- class X certificate issued by Board/University. Age proof will be based on this only.
- Degree certificate with mark-sheet issued by the Assistant Registrar/Registrar/Controller of Examination/ Vice -Chancellor of the concerned University to ascertain educational Qualification.
- APST certificate for APST candidate and pRC/Eptc/Aadhar card etc. for others.
- Any other documents as may be relevant.lntimation letter to HoD for those who are in regular Govt. service/Noc.
- Qualified candidates will have to produce the above mentioned Certificates/Documents and Mark-sheets in original at the time of interview/viva-voce.
- The decision of the Commission as to the eligibility or otherwise of candidate for admission to written examination or selection will be final and no correspondence or personal enquiry will be entertained.
- The Arunachal Pradesh Public Service Commission (APPSC) is the state agency authorized by the Government of Arunachal Pradesh to conduct the Civil Services Examination for entry-level appointments to the various departments and Services under Government of Arunachal Pradesh and to advise the government on civil service matters.
- The commission over the course of its existence has displayed utter incompetence leading to dozens of litigation, Protest and strikes including the infamous relay fast that led to resignation of Chairman of the Commission. In 2017 the paper set by the commission for preliminary exam turned out to be copy pasted from various websites which led to scrapping of the exam conducted that drew huge public flak on competence and integrity of the current members. In 2018 the exam was conducted again and again was Challenged by some candidates citing inconsistency in commerce optional paper which again led to huge outcry and legal challenge in 21 more subjects.
- The Commission notifies the selection to a post after vacancy for the post is reported to the commission by the respective Appointing Authority.
click above to download
the employment notification
click above to apply
now online or download form