ADVT No. DMRC/PERS/22/HR/2017 (107) Dated: 26/07/2017
Delhi Metro Rail Corporation (DMRC) Ltd.
Metro Bhawan Fire Brigade Lane,
The Delhi Metro Rail Corporation (DMRC) Ltd, a Joint Venture company with equity participation from Govt. of India and Govt. of National Capital Territory of Delhi has been entrusted with the responsibility of implementation of the rail based Mass Rapid Transit System for Delhi. The Delhi Metro Rail Corporation, Lifeline of Delhi, prides itself on its ability to nurture its employees through its unique work culture. Today, DMRC empowered by about 8500 employees with MRTS activities spread over Delhi NCR, Jaipur, Kochi, Vijaywada, Mumbai, Lucknow etc. carry about 2.8 million passengers per day in Delhi & NCR. In addition to the above, DMRC has also been entrusted with the work of preparation of DPR for the High Speed Rail Link Project of Indian Railways at Trivandrum and the
Monorail Project at Trivandrum and Kozhikode and consultancy work for different cities in India.
To meet with the immediate requirement of experienced personnel for Environment Department of DMRC, applications are invited from experienced, dynamic and motivated Engineers of Indian nationality, having relevant work experience, for the post of Dy. General Manager (Environment) on Direct Recruitment basis.
1.Name of the post- Dy. General Manager (Environment)
No of post- 1
Pay Scale-Â Rs.29100-54500/-
Educational Qualification:psu jobs
Essential: B.E./ B.Tech (Civil/ Environment) (4 Years) with minimum 60% marks/ equivalent CGPA from a Govt. recognized University/ Institute Desirable: M.E./M.Tech (Environment Engg.)/ Environment Management/ Energy & Management.
WORK EXPERIENCE CRITERIA:(AS ON LAST DATE OF RECEIPT OF APPLICATION)
- Preparation of EIA work/reports for various construction/ metro/ railway/ highway/ building projects (JICA, ADB etc. funded projects), environment clearances for class A and B Projects, and Land Acquisition.
- Environment, Health and Safety (System, Certifications etc.): involving preparation of documents for ISO 9001, ISO 14001, OHSAS 18001 and ISO 50001.
- Green Building: Knowledge about requirements of green building as per IGBC norms.
- Last date of receipt of filled in application through Speed post isÂ 17/08/2017.
- Names of pre qualified candidates in the ratio of 1:5 will be displayed on our website tentatively on 31/08/2017 by 6 pm along with other details like venue, time etc.
- The interview will be held tentatively in Second week of September (Complete details will be displayed on our website). The selection process will consist of Interview and Group Discussions.
- No separate communications by post will be sent to candidates individually. Candidates are required to go through the instructions for interview displayed on our website and appear for the interview accordingly along with original copies of testimonials.
- The final results will be declared tentatively in Last week of September.
HOW TO APPLY:
1.Eligible and interested candidates for the aforesaid posts may apply as per the application format at Annexure-I. The candidate must enclose all relevant proof /documents in support of qualification, experience & pay scale/gross salary.
2.The candidates presently employed in Govt. or Public sector undertaking (PSUs) should forward their application through proper channel along with the APARs for the last five years, so as to reach the under mentioned address by the stipulated date.
3.The candidates shortlisted for Screening Process will be advised though our website only and will be eligible for re-imbursement of train fare by ACIII tier.
4.Application Format: Please see Annexure (I).
5.The duly filled in application form should be sent in an envelope super scribing on the cover prominently – Name
of Post latest byÂ 17/08/17, by speed post at the following address.
ADVERTISEMENT No.DMRC/PERS/22/2017 (_____)
Name of the Post______, Post Code_______
General Manager (HR)
IIIrd Floor, Metro Bhawan
Fire Brigade Lane
Last Date:Â 17-08-2017
click above to download
the employment notification