Indian Coast Guard
Indian Coast Guard invites applications for the post of Assistant Commandant 02/2019 Batch. Apply Online before 30 November 2018. Join Indian Coast Guard Recruitment Qualification/ eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below… Official website is www.joinindiancoastguard.gov.in
Name of the post — Assistant Commandant
No of post — Not Specified
Pay Scale — 56100/- Level -10
General Information:latest andhra govt jobs
- Candidates should be prepared to stay for 02 days for the Preliminary Selection for which they have to make their own arrangements.
- Candidates advised to regularly visit CG recruitment website www.joinindiancoastguard.gov.in for latest updates regarding change in examination dates, venues and any other information.
- Due limited vacancies, Indian Coast Guard reserves the right to fix cut-off marks of the qualifying examination for applying and issue of admit card/call-up letters. No communication will be entertained on this matter.
- Mobile phones or any other electronic device capable of transmitting/capturing any data are not permitted.
- Any change in the postal address after submission of application must be communicated by post duly quoting your Registration number, name and branch opted for.
- Original certificates should not be attached with the application form. Indian Coast Guard will not take responsibility for loss of original certificates, if attached with application. The candidate is required to bring one set of self attested copies of all documents/certificates for verification alongwith originals in PSB &FSB.
- In case of more number of candidates applying for one centre, a few candidates may be allotted to other centres.
- The application and the original documents will be further scrutinized for eligibility prior to PSB/ FSB. If any discrepancies are observed in the documents during the PSB/FSB or at later stage, the candidature/enrollment will be cancelled.
- No enquiry will be entertained regarding recruitment/ enrolment after a period of six months from the PSB date.
How to Apply:
- Applications will be accepted only ‘Online’ from 18 Nov 2018 to 30 Nov 2018 upto 1700 hrsfor the above said posts. The important instructions for filling up of the online applications are as given below..
- The name of the candidate, father/mother’s name and date ofbirth should be same as mentioned in the X th class passing certificate. Any mismatch in
name & date of birth in the application,is liable for rejection.
- Indicate exact percentage of XIIth and Graduation marks upto two decimals and this is not to be rounded off.
- Candidates to choose any one venue for PSB out of the options displayed
- Filling up of information like personal email ID and Mobile number of the candidate is compulsory. The date, time and venue of the test and other
information will be informed through personal email ID/ CG Recruitment website.
- In case of SC/ST/OBC category applicants, either current or permanent address of online application/ E-Admit card should be same as the address mentioned in caste/category certificate (SC, ST & OBC).
- In case of OBC non-creamy layer (NCL), the category certificate should not be more than 3 financial years old and for such cases renewed/fresh certificate to be produced.
- Candidate have to upload the photograph and signature in jpeg format (image quality 200 dpi). The size of photograph and signature must be between 10 kb to 40 kb and 10 kb to 30 kb respectively.
- On successful submission of the online application a unique Application/Registration number will be provided to the candidate. Candidates must note down this application number for future reference and for retrieval/ reprint of e-admit card. Applicants are to take print out of the E-admit card through URL http://joinindiancoastguard.gov.in/reprint.aspx from 09 Dec 2018 onwards. For candidates not meeting the eligibility criteria, a ‘Rejection Slip’, giving the cause of rejection with the ‘Application Number’ will be displayed. Short-listing criteria will be based on higher percentage of marks.
- Candidates are required to bring 02 copiesof system generated E-Admit card having allotted roll number with recent identical photograph with blue background (not older than 03 months) and to be carried at the recruitment centre. Candidates shall bring all original documents and keep one application form ready along with photo copies of all documents required i.e. class Xth certificate and mark sheet showing date of birth, XIIth class certificate along with mark sheet showing subjects, Degree certificate showing percentage of marks, caste certificate wherever required and NCC ‘C’ Certificate/Games certificate duly attested. Any candidate who does not carry all these documents at the time of PSB and FSB shall not be permitted to appear in the exam.
Starting Date For Submission of Online Application:18-11-2018.
Last Date For Submission of Online Application:30-11-2018.
Interested Candidates may apply Online through the website www.joinindiancoastguard.gov.in form 18.11.2018 to 30.11.2018.
click above to download
the employment notification
click above to apply
now online or download form