Advt. No. : 01/2018
Steel Authority of India Limited(SAIL)
SAIL aka Steel Authority of India Limited invites application for the post of 205 Operator-cum-Technician & Junior Manager (Safety). Apply Online before 04 December 2018. SAIL Recruitment Qualification/eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below… Official website is www.sailcareers.com
Name of the post — Operator-cum-Technician & Junior Manager (Safety)
No of post — 205
Pay Scale — 10700/- (Per Month), 16800 — 24110/-, 20600 — 46500/-
10th, Diploma, B.E./B.Tech.
General Information:bank jobs
- Candidates not fulfilling the requirements specified in this advertisement need not apply.
- Candidate must be an Indian national possessing requisite qualification from an Institute recognized by State Govt. / Central Govt.
- Selection/joining of the candidate will be subject to medical fitness as per rules of the company.
- Candidates employed in Govt. Departments / PSUs / Autonomous Bodies shall have to produce NOC from the employer at the time of interview/skill test/trade test.
- No Traveling Expenses would be payable to candidates called for Written Test and Medical Examination.
- Outstation candidates attending the Interview for the post of Jr. Manager (Safety) (E-1) will be reimbursed single to and fro AC 3 Tier Rail fare / Bus fare, alongwith reservation and tatkal booking charges, if any from the normal place of correspondence to the place of Interview by the shortest route on production of original ticket(s), provided the distance covered by rail or road is more than 30 kilometers each way.
- Outstation candidates belonging to SC/ST/PWD categories, attending the Skill Test / Trade Test for the post of Operator-cum-Technician (Trainee) and Operator-cum-Technician (Boiler Operator) (S-3) will be reimbursed single to and fro Sleeper Class Rail fare / Bus fare alongwith reservation and tatkal booking charges, if any from the normal place of correspondence to the place of Skill Test / Trade Test by the shortest route on production of original ticket(s), provided the distance covered by rail or road is more than 30 kilometers each way.
- SAIL/RSP reserves the right to reject any application or cancel the candidature or the whole process of written test / interview / skill test / trade test, without assigning any reason thereof and no enquiry or correspondence will be entertained in this connection.
- Candidature of a candidate is liable to be rejected at any stage of recruitment process or even on joining, if any information provided by the candidate is found to be false or not in conformity with the eligibility criteria.
- Candidates possessing the requisite qualification through Distance Mode/Correspondence Course/Off Campus are not eligible to apply.
- Ex-Serviceman candidates are required to produce Civil Equivalence certificate of his/her qualification from the competent authority at the time of interview / skill test / trade test.
- If the SC/ST/OBC/PWD certificate has been issued in a language other than English/Hindi/Odia, the candidates will be required to submit a self-certified translated copy of the same either in English or Hindi.
- The PWD candidates are required to produce valid disability certificate issued by the Medical Board duly constituted as per Govt. guidelines. They have to satisfy the relaxed Physical Standard required for the posts.
- While applying the candidates should enter their full name as it appears in the matriculation or equivalent examination.
- Posts advertised are tentative. SAIL/RSP reserves the right to cancel/ restrict/ enlarge/ modify/ alter the requirements advertised, if need so arise, without issuing any further notice or assigning any reason thereto; in which case Rourkela Steel Plant is not liable to compensate the applicant for the consequential damages.
- Bringing influence at any stage of the selection process will disqualify the candidate.
- The advertisement is available at SAIL website www.sail.co.in. Any subsequent changes if made in the employment notice shall be communicated through the website. Candidates are advised to keep themselves updated of the changes, if any.
- Laptops, mobiles, wrist watches, calculators, scales and other electronic gadgets will not be allowed within the premises of examination centres.
- Only original registration slip (no photocopy) shall be accepted. In case of any overwriting or tampering of Registration slip, the candidature of the candidate shall be rejected. Candidates should retain the copy of Ereceipt of Application Fee and Registration Slip as they can be asked to produce it for future reference.
How to Apply:
- Eligible and interested candidates would be required to apply online only through SAIL’s website www.sail.co.in at the link “Careers”. No other means / mode of application shall be accepted. To apply, candidates may click at the link of the post applying for and submit information online in the appropriate fields.
- Have a valid E-mail ID and Mobile No. which should remain valid for at least one year.
- Candidate should have latest passport size coloured photograph (.jpg or .jpeg file only upto 50 kb) as well as photograph of own signature in digital format (.jpg or .jpeg file only upto 20 kb) for uploading with the application form.
- Candidates applying for the post of Jr. Manager (Safety) (E-1) shall upload the scan copy of Experience Certificate(s) showing relevant post qualification experience with the online application form.
- Candidates can opt to pay the application fee through Net Banking / Credit Card / Debit Card or Challan Form.
- SAIL/RSP will not undertake detailed scrutiny of applications for eligibility and other aspects at the time of written examination, and therefore, the candidature is accepted provisionally.
- Candidates are advised to read carefully instructions for online submission of application, which will be available in the website itself.
- Candidate must write his/her name as it appears in the Matriculation certificate or equivalent examination. In case of change of name at a later stage, necessary documentary proof to be submitted at the time of interview/skill test/trade test.
- Category (General/SC/ST/OBC/PWD/ESM) once submitted in the online application cannot be changed and no benefit of other category will be subsequently admissible.
- Wherever CGPA/OGPA or letter grade in a diploma / degree is awarded; equivalent percentage of marks should be indicated in the online application form as per norms adopted by the University /Institute. Where no norms have been specified, the CGPA / OGPA will be presumed to have been provided on a 10 point scale. The candidates will have to produce a copy of these norms with respect to their University / Institute at the time of interview/skill test/trade test.
- Candidates appearing in the Interview / Skill Test / Trade Test would be required to furnish certificates / documents in original regarding proof of date of birth, caste / category, qualification,experience, PWD/ESM status, Registration slip, E-receipt / Challan Form of Application Fee etc. at the
time of interview / skill test / trade test as per intimation given to the short-listed candidates.
Starting Date for Submission of Online Application:05-11-2018.
Last Date for Submission Of Online Application:04-12-2018.
Interested candidates may apply Online through the website www.sail.co.in or http://sailcareers.com for 05.11.2018 to 04.12.2018.
click above to download
the employment notification
click above to apply
now online or download form